Dapo

A few nice touches but a tough game for a slight framed youngster to make his debut in. A very big, physical team and he looked like what he was out there at times. A boy against men. That being said he didn't shy away which was nice to see.

Thought he was positive in his play
Looked to move the ball quickly
An when given the ball in space with back to goal
Turned an moved forward into the space

Something candeas seems to have forgotten
Always looked to pass the way he was facing today

Thought he did OK, especially given that the FB went through the back of him at his first involvement. Could easily have seen him go into hiding.

Thought he did OK, especially given that the FB went through the back of him at his first involvement. Could easily have seen him go into hiding.
Ye and craigan saying”welcome to the seniors” or along those lines. Don’t try to play football,it’s ok for the hammer throwers to clatter you

Are folk on here deluded the boy is 17, he's just had a debut in a game where key players were missing and never got any service. Sometimes you have to stand back and ask yourself, are these Rangers supporters?

Boy never really had a chance but he needs more game time at that level to get used to the physicality as he was push of the ball way to easily. Plenty time for the boy and he will learn from his time around the other players.

I would have liked to have seen a couple of the younger players start today. It’s always hard for a young player to come off the bench and find their feet quickly particularly on a plastic park against a physical team like Kilmarnock

He looked lively enough, some nice touches too. Looks a good prospect from the little I've seen him play

Lads only 17 he has great potential, hard work paying off at the academy. Been honest I didn’t have him as the next player to make his debut for the academy that’s not a dig as I know he’s very good still got a few more coming through.

Thought he did ok hard for the boy coming onto the pitch with the players on holiday. His first touch got him a clout from behind, a nasty one, he didn't hide or seem fazed. Hopefully we see him get in and around the squad next season.

I would have liked to have seen a couple of the younger players start today. It’s always hard for a young player to come off the bench and find their feet quickly particularly on a plastic park against a physical team like Kilmarnock
The best ones were in Hong Kong

A few nice touches but a tough game for a slight framed youngster to make his debut in. A very big, physical team and he looked like what he was out there at times. A boy against men. That being said he didn't shy away which was nice to see.

You've obviously not seen his Instagram, he's built like a fucking brick shithouse for a 17 year old.

Flicked a nice ball through to Ryan Jack who got into the box and made a mess off 10 yard pass. Didn't look out of place and wasn't phased by the opportunity

I'm sure their player fouled him as soon as he got the ball, and was not that the case at Ibrox earlier in the season when we played Dundee. He then went off injured?

You've obviously not seen his Instagram, he's built like a fucking brick shithouse for a 17 year old.
Nope, I haven’t seen his Instagram. I seen him relative to what he’s going to be up against. He looked like a boy in amongst men. I thought he did ok given he was in a team that wasn’t playing well, plastic pitch and a big physical Kilmarnock team.

His first involvement encapsulated everything about why Scottish football is shite and always will be shite.

A nice cushioned lay-off at pace-followed a nanosecond later by being clattered into the back of by a fucking useless big Kilmarnock diddy.
Laughed at by the commentator, enjoyed by the perpetrator and dismissed by the referee.

Listen to Michael Beale last week. Until the country changes its culture and insists the referees do not allow it then it’s all we’re going to ever get.

Nope, I haven’t seen his Instagram. I seen him relative to what he’s going to be up against. He looked like a boy in amongst men. I thought he did ok given he was in a team that wasn’t playing well, plastic pitch and a big physical Kilmarnock team.

352ov0k.png

Already looks more of a physical presence than some of our first team. Absolute unit.

352ov0k.png

Already looks more of a physical presence than some of our first team. Absolute unit.
I’ll have to give you that. Must have been his youthful face. Big for his age but still up against it against that midfíeld / defence. That said, they are one of the bigger units in the league.

Im pyoor ragin by ra way that he crossed himself coming on,get him tae f u c k :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

He did fine,the lad has a good future ahead of him
I have never had a problem with people blessing themselves, but why is always footballers? I have never witnessed in my life, a fellow worker punching in his time card then blessing himself before the start of his shift?

Back