Darvel Juniors

Totally agree! I’m not a fan of Darvel, one of their rivals actually, but as I said in an earlier post these are the actions of someone that should be on the Huddle Board.

I've said this previously on this thread and other Junior threads - can the hatred. It's poisonous in Junior circles.

I wonder if Colin on here, our junior expert, has been contacted by sky to read on the full time scores. I mean I can’t see the sky guy saying Bot 2 Buffs 2, Blasties 1 Rabs 1, Lie 1 Lok 1 etc.
(I made them all draws to comply with the new Juniors anti hatred rules.)

I wonder if Colin on here, our junior expert, has been contacted by sky to read on the full time scores. I mean I can’t see the sky guy saying Bot 2 Buffs 2, Blasties 1 Rabs 1, Lie 1 Lok 1 etc.
(I made them all draws to comply with the new Juniors anti hatred rules.)

If there are any Blantyre Vics fans @pd maybe? Or bonnyton fans in, please let me know what names to use for them :D

Brilliant letter from their chairman.

On a separate note, I see brownings the bakers who John Gall owns are sponsoring Killie. Surprised after the legal issues over the killie pies.
I was surprised too but told by a Killie fan last week apparently the beef was more with ex-chairman Johnstone than with Kilmarnock

Best of luck to them. Buzzing for this new west of Scotland league. Mon the Drum!!!

I was surprised too but told by a Killie fan last week apparently the beef was more with ex-chairman Johnstone than with Kilmarnock

Wouldn't surprise me as no-one down here has a good word to say about Johnstone. I just thought with all the naming issues etc, and the costs involved, he wouldn't go near Killie again especially with his Darvel involvement.

Best thing about this thread is the news that Gregg Wylde doesn’t have a club.

What an insufferable mercenary little bastard he is.

21st century journalism.

I was out for a walk in May - height of lockdown - and there were still journalists parked outside Derek MacKay’s house.

Tbf he probably deserves that given it's a big story that was made to go away.

A junior football manager does not. Probably only waiting to see if he put a session on again.

Got to wonder what the ‘journalist’ is playing at.

It's not golf he's playing at as, even though the practice facilities haven't read-opened at Mar Hall, the pitch and goals aren't set up properly.

Having seen the whole scenario, I actually thought they should have been commended for the way they conducted their sessions.

The players, when walking back to the car park area, should have been more clever in distancing, but on the pitch it wasn't contact based training.

Goalkeepers also appeared to be working separately from the main group, so no cross contamination of footballs.

A club with a loads of money for that level, but almost no class.

That statement the club put out denying all knowledge of training sums them up.

Back