Darvel v the sheep

That is irrelevant really. Nottingham Forest have two European Cups but have some absolutely horrendous periods in their recent history. It's 40 year since Aberdeen done that in Europe, such a long time in football.
From what I seen of that game, Aberdeen would struggle to get out the national league in England and I'm not exaggerating either.

What you seen from them last night was the downward slide of scottish football. Are we going to end up with an spl full of gretna's, because it seems to me like it's quite easy with the competion up here for small clubs to be used as a plaything for some.

Aberdeen are arguably the 3rd team in Scotland and that's damning.

gn16.png

Penalty to Rangers!

You wonder what Falkirk are thinking about all this now. While it wouldnt be as big a shock in terms of the Vs, to allow Darvel to pull off a second giant killing would carry its own angle of embarrassment.

I think the next game is going to be very interesting and for comedy purposes I want Darvel to go through.

Then draw us.

You wonder what Falkirk are thinking about all this now. While it wouldnt be as big a shock in terms of the Vs, to allow Darvel to pull off a second giant killing would carry its own angle of embarrassment.

I think the next game is going to be very interesting and for comedy purposes I want Darvel to go through.

Then draw us.

Was listening to Mick Kennedy on the Open Goal podcast from last night. He actually reckons Falkirk will be a much harder tie than Aberdeen. He said against Aberdeen nobody really gave them any hope and perhaps the Aberdeen players didn't turn up with the right mentality etc, whereas now there's almost an expectancy on Darvel to go and get a result and that all the Falkirk players will be Scottish/'know the game' and so on.

Back