Dave Cormack: Aberdeen to lose £400k with closed door Rangers game

If McKenna’s name was Mason Boyne and he was a bluenose you would be begging us to sign him don’t let your orange tinted glasses impair your judgement Katic is not even close he has potential but has too many off days and confidence issues Goldson is bang average Helander is our best but lacks pace and is injury prone ( even before coming to us) and the least said about Edmundson the better he is an awful defender
Sorry, I don’t agree with a much of this.
Maybe your point re Helander but, that would be all.
I’ll just leave it at that.

You can be sure that we'll get a third trip to Pittodrie after the split to compensate for the first game being behind closed doors.

Seriously? If you think that pair are better than we have, you need to look closer to home for Charlie Cairoli.
Lol I do think McKenna is better than our CBs and the proof will be on fee they get and the fee we get for any of ours when they leave Ferguson is better than Kamara and McCrorrie in the holding role granted Davis is decent but is well passed his best we struggle when Ryan Jack is missing and Ferguson would be ideal to come in on the occasions Jack is missing he is also a better option than Kamara to play beside Jack when we require two defensive midfielders Kamara is inconsistent and error prone he can’t be trusted

Lol I do think McKenna is better than our CBs and the proof will be on fee they get and the fee we get for any of ours when they leave Ferguson is better than Kamara and McCrorrie in the holding role granted Davis is decent but is well passed his best we struggle when Ryan Jack is missing and Ferguson would be ideal to come in on the occasions Jack is missing he is also a better option than Kamara to play beside Jack when we require two defensive midfielders Kamara is inconsistent and error prone he can’t be trusted

And breathe

Genuine question, do you think these clubs might finally wake up once we get through Covid and recognise that cutting our allocation whilst having a half empty stadium might in fact be a dumb thing to do? Aberdeen and Kilmarnock being the two who immediately spring to mind on that front. At least St Johnstone saw sense last season. I can’t think of any other industry where you would turn your nose up at significant sums of money out of little more than spite.

unfortunately their hate will always out weigh their Buisness decisions ! Hell mend them, why should the blue pound save them ! They do what fat Pete says because Scottish football is run for the good of one club and one club only. Christ look who’s running the SFA investigation into child abuse , hand picked as Liewell hoped to sweep it under the carpet without anyone noticing. Until he is removed we will never see a level playing field and other chairman behaving towards our club with respect and dignity !

Back