Dave Cormack: Aberdeen to lose £400k with closed door Rangers game

When the Fixtures were released, I started a thread on this, which got chopped for some reason.

The earlier we play a team away, the less likely there will be fans present. As a result, the home team will lose gate money plus the advantage of having their own fans present.

In the first phase of 11 games our away games in order are:

Aberdeen - No representative on SPFL Board. Voted for Independent Investigation.
Livingston - No representative on SPFL Board. Voted for Independent Investigation.
Hamilton - Les Gray on SPFL Board.
Hibs - Rod Petrie well connected with SPFL & SFA.
Motherwell - Alan Burrows on SPFL Board.
Celtc - Peter Lawwell controls Scottish football.

The fact that our first 2 away games, with least chance of a crowd in attendance, are against the 2 teams who voted for an Independent Investigation into the SPFL Board has as much to do with the luck of the draw as getting Celtc in Match 11.

Hopefully, the Sheep & Livi have spotted this, as the more clubs who wake up to the corrupt cabal the better.

I mean this with all sincerity, go %^*& yourselves, the fans of Aberdeen are the sickest most revolting in the league

%^*& them all, this period of no away fans at some of these clubs might actually make them understand that both Rangers and them can help their clubs with money if they just stop being so sad and petty with allocations.

Give us the whole stand opposite the old beach end, it looks better for the game, its gives us more tickets and I am sure it will work out as more money for them.

But but Rainjurs ur deed. It’s a new club n at, n we don’t need a new club n at. Yeez ur the auld rainjurs and wee don’t need yir muny n at.

But but We ur gawny loose pyooor hunners ah muny if the rainjurs urny in town. We need the rainjurs to bankroll oor ain club n at.

Shame sheep, shame. %^*& ye.

If they are losing £400k because it's behind closed doors, does that not mean that not many of them if any have purchased season tickets.

They accepted a bid of 2.4m from a second division club in France for Cosgrove only for him to turn it down they must be gutted But what this shows is that there is no change in the transfer market values across Europe as other recent transfers have shown it’s only really in this horrible little country that the Bottom has fallen out the market
We should stick to our valuation of Morelos or any other player and hold out for top dollar good players are still in demand.
Btw a check bid of 4m and we could get McKenna and Ferguson !
is that last sentence a wind up????? Aberdeen is about their level , only time either of them should set foot inside Ibrox is if they're playing against us

They accepted a bid of 2.4m from a second division club in France for Cosgrove only for him to turn it down they must be gutted But what this shows is that there is no change in the transfer market values across Europe as other recent transfers have shown it’s only really in this horrible little country that the Bottom has fallen out the market
We should stick to our valuation of Morelos or any other player and hold out for top dollar good players are still in demand.
Btw a check bid of 4m and we could get McKenna and Ferguson !
We already have a full team of stewards to check for smokers.

They loose that every time we are there by not giving us more tickets. Anyone know how many we got when we had the Beach end and some of the excuse of a south stand?

Such a strong position we are now in. It looks likely that even when we play at home to an empty stadium, we will have around 46k paying customers regardless. And a debt free club.
I love it when they underestimate us, remind me about us going bust again soon Timmy ?

It doesn't seem so long ago since certain clubs were cutting our allocation whilst bragging to their fans that taking the financial hit was worthwhile.

I wonder how that is working-out for them now?

If the Sheep turned up against the other clubs the way they turn up when Rangers come to town, maybe they'd be in a stronger position than they are now.

But then again, they live for us. We are their cup final.

I assumed that "Stand free" meant that when they are not playing us they have a stand free to do whatever they want with, as none of them use it.

When the Fixtures were released, I started a thread on this, which got chopped for some reason.

The earlier we play a team away, the less likely there will be fans present. As a result, the home team will lose gate money plus the advantage of having their own fans present.

In the first phase of 11 games our away games in order are:

Aberdeen - No representative on SPFL Board. Voted for Independent Investigation.
Livingston - No representative on SPFL Board. Voted for Independent Investigation.
Hamilton - Les Gray on SPFL Board.
Hibs - Rod Petrie well connected with SPFL & SFA.
Motherwell - Alan Burrows on SPFL Board.
Celtc - Peter Lawwell controls Scottish football.

The fact that our first 2 away games, with least chance of a crowd in attendance, are against the 2 teams who voted for an Independent Investigation into the SPFL Board has as much to do with the luck of the draw as getting Celtc in Match 11.

Hopefully, the Sheep & Livi have spotted this, as the more clubs who wake up to the corrupt cabal the better.

As blatant as it gets really!

Tbf, he was one of very few allies in the whole independent inquiry stuff and you could see there was a clear relationship between the boards at both clubs.

Also stating the financial loss due to BCD games isnt comparable to cutting some allocation here and there.
Can we have less sense and rational thought and more staunchness please?

Thank you.

is that last sentence a wind up????? Aberdeen is about their level , only time either of them should set foot inside Ibrox is if they're playing against us
You are deluded And sound like one of that lot putting your hatred of the sheep ahead of your love of Rangers both would improve out squad and in McKenna’s case the starting 11 open your eyes next time we play then if you can’t see that McKenna is better than all 4 of our CBs then you must be blind. Ferguson would also be a good signing he is young will improve even more and is better than Kamara and ideal for games that we need two holding midfielders he offers cover for Jack and has a goal threat which Kamara Jack and Davis don’t also added bonus he is a bluenose

You are deluded And sound like one of that lot putting your hatred of the sheep ahead of your love of Rangers both would improve out squad and in McKenna’s case the starting 11 open your eyes next time we play then if you can’t see that McKenna is better than all 4 of our CBs then you must be blind. Ferguson would also be a good signing he is young will improve even more and is better than Kamara and ideal for games that we need two holding midfielders he offers cover for Jack and has a goal threat which Kamara Jack and Davis don’t also added bonus he is a bluenose

Mckenna is better than all 4 of our CBs :D I'd take Katic, even with a fucked ACL, before him.

The SPFL knew exactly what they were doing when they doctored the fixtures.

This is the spfl punishing the sheep for backing our statements.

Not sure I completely understand why some find this funny.

Saying Ferguson is better than Kamara is bad enough, but McKenna is better than all four of our centre backs :oops:

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you should just stop watching football.

Kamara is tried and tested and has proven his talents against the scum, in Europe and in multiple consecutive MOTM performances taking Finland to their first ever major championship. I won't even dignify the other part with a full response

100% he and the lower divisions are spot on?

Why was the Rangers game v Celtic made the 11th fixture?

Why was it set on the lower divisions campaign starting?

The answer, To suit what Celtic wanted. Everyone else does not matter.
If the sheep are losing £400k, what could Septic be losing?

McKenna is better than all four of our centre backs?
Am I reading this properly?
Ferguson I get, to a point, but not McKenna, no way.

Whilst I despise the full club and their scum fans, I have to say that Dave Cormack seems a bit sensible and possibly someone that won’t cut his nose off to spite his face.

Wouldn’t be surprised if our allocation increased in future

McKenna is an absolute diddy.

Not even close to being better than all 4 of our centre halves

Put it this way, if he played against Legia, Porto etc he’d have had the piss ripped out of him

You call someone deluded and then say that McKenna is better than all our central defenders?

Are you alright - is this a cry for help?

McKenna is better than all four of our centre backs?
Am I reading this properly?
Ferguson I get, to a point, but not McKenna, no way.
If McKenna’s name was Mason Boyne and he was a bluenose you would be begging us to sign him don’t let your orange tinted glasses impair your judgement Katic is not even close he has potential but has too many off days and confidence issues Goldson is bang average Helander is our best but lacks pace and is injury prone ( even before coming to us) and the least said about Edmundson the better he is an awful defender

If McKenna’s name was Mason Boyne and he was a bluenose you would be begging us to sign him don’t let your orange tinted glasses impair your judgement Katic is not even close he has potential but has too many off days and confidence issues Goldson is bang average Helander is our best but lacks pace and is injury prone ( even before coming to us) and the least said about Edmundson the better he is an awful defender

You're at it. Mckenna is an absolute diddy. I really hoped the scum wasted their money on him.

Yeah but
The luck of the computer strikes again
The luck of the computer strikes again
At least the filth were looked after, the sheep lose out on there biggest game of the season at home , but the filth don't the corrupt computer/SPFL put the old firm game back so that they don't miss out & possibly having there scum supporters in , so much for us being "deed".

Nothing to do with any so called hatred of the sheep, IMO and I would guess the majority on here McKenna is a complete camel and Ferguson is not good enough, a squad player at best and certainly not worth the money Aberdeen would want for him.

This shows the power our fans have, yet we fail to wield it when the likes of Dundee utd fook us over.

Back