Dave King- 5% increase in season tickets will go solely on improving the first team

temperance

Were talking over £20m here,so I guess that would mean transfer fees and wages. We certainly ain’t getting £20m to spend on transfers without bringing a pile back in on sales.

Sir Walter

King has previously stated any money received from player sales would go directly to invest in the first team

Be interesting to see if that comes to fruition should Morelos go for £15m or so. I’d certainly hope so or else the fans will be perfectly entitled to ask questions

Kilpatricknick

If you factor in about 15% of our sales are concessions and also take the VAT off, a back of a fag packet calculation (based on an average of about £540) and also the higher increases in the Broomloan (due to Scum game inclusions ) I'd estimate around £900-950k is the extra revenue.

Virgil Hilts

If you factor in about 15% of our sales are concessions and also take the VAT off, a back of a fag packet calculation (based on an average of about £540) and also the higher increases in the Broomloan (due to Scum game inclusions ) I'd estimate around £900-950k is the extra revenue.
£328 per s/t (average)

Shou,d reasonably expect about £610k after VAT re this season’s increase.

Last edited:

Greebo

Dave King didn't actually say what the thread title would suggest.

What he actually said was

"We feel this is not an excessive increase and every fan should know that the season-ticket revenue will solely go towards the first-team squad.

Maturebear63

Official Ticketer
Last years finances we're at a loss, but this year the situation will be far better. We will have EL monies and the sale's from the Hummel merchandise to add onto the balance sheet this year. Adding this years season tickets sale and the added 5%, we will be looking much healthier going into next season.

All positive in my humble opinion.