Dave King book

Northampton_Loyalist

Just a wee update on the book that is being produced!

Having started a new job it has taken me until now to really get into starting to sort out the messages. Some are short and sweet, others are very long and detailed but they all manage to get over the point superbly.

There is still plenty of time to get an entry into the book, so if you would like to pass on your thanks in as direct a way as we will ever be able to, in general, then send an entry to DK_Book@outlook.com where it will be vetted and sent to the wonderful @Scarlett who is helping go through them all.

Just to remind people, or perhaps let them know, we are commissioning a book to be given to King at an appropriate time filled with messages from supporters grateful for the change in our club since he and the 3 bears came in. There is often a disconnect between a fan and the club and this is a small chance for a personal message that he will be able to look back on over the coming years and know the regard he is held in. Feel free to send in messages from yourself, your family or your friends, there is not a limit on how many can be included!

Thanks

Just a wee update on the book that is being produced!

Having started a new job it has taken me until now to really get into starting to sort out the messages. Some are short and sweet, others are very long and detailed but they all manage to get over the point superbly.

There is still plenty of time to get an entry into the book, so if you would like to pass on your thanks in as direct a way as we will ever be able to, in general, then send an entry to DK_Book@outlook.com where it will be vetted and sent to the wonderful @Scarlett who is helping go through them all.

Just to remind people, or perhaps let them know, we are commissioning a book to be given to King at an appropriate time filled with messages from supporters grateful for the change in our club since he and the 3 bears came in. There is often a disconnect between a fan and the club and this is a small chance for a personal message that he will be able to look back on over the coming years and know the regard he is held in. Feel free to send in messages from yourself, your family or your friends, there is not a limit on how many can be included!

Thanks

Brilliant gesture!!

A great way to show our appreciation particularly when do many Rangers will not get the opportunity to shake Mr Kings hand and say thank you personally.
I’ve sent a short note of gratitude although it’s quite difficult to express the level of indebtedness I have.

Can imagine Mr King sitting in a big chair next to a roaring fireplace. Large Brandy in hand, Cuban cigar smouldering in the ashtray with this book in his lap.

Thoroughly deserved

Back