Dave king no longer a director?

So many supporters ungrateful about what this guy, Park, Letham and Taylor have done for Rangers. Its one of the downsides of being a bear in my opinion.

I would hate to see where we would be without them.

I am for ever grateful for the 30 plus million they have pumped into my Club, anyone who is not are sorry, sorry human beings never mind Rangers supporters.

So many supporters ungrateful about what this guy, Park, Letham and Taylor have done for Rangers. Its one of the downsides of being a bear in my opinion.

I would hate to see where we would be without them.

I am for ever grateful for the 30 plus million they have pumped into my Club, anyone who is not are sorry, sorry human beings never mind Rangers supporters.
Some of our support just feel entitled and don't know the first thing about the finances involved in running a football club they all think there is a infinite source of income to spend the early Murray era is probably at fault for that

Does nobody actually watch and listen to the agm’s and his interviews?

He said he would stand down, remain a significant shareholder however would remain as director on the retail side until Ashley was finished.

King and only king stood forward and put his head up to be cut off by Ashley. He manoeuvred himself as the focal point, it allowed others like Park and other investors not to be put up for attacks daily by the rebel/Jackson and the cronies. He has been the shield to allow us to progress.

And still people our own support don’t fucking get this? Is it stupidity? Wilful ignorance or just basic fuckwittery. Look above at this thread and bangers going on about him moving because of fallouts.

Apologies for harshness but c’mon to %^*&.
This is what he said.

Be eternally grateful for what King done and the rest who don’t get mentioned as much.

But hopefully him stepping down means we can move forward because we need something else to help us to 55.

Back