Dave King on 10IAR

There is honestly, very few people who have been involved with our club since I was born that I have loved & been grateful for in comparison to him.

Him, the three bears & all the others who helped us back should never be forgotten. I hope he is at Ibrox for 55, & I hope he knows how much we appreciate all he’s done.

He absolutely nails it in this interview.

0T5vw64.jpg

His ‘house of cards’ comment was prophetic.

With idiots like Michael Stewart in the media talking endless amount of shite about Celtic this season and still getting nowhere near the point. King was able to summarise their current situation in only three words years before it even happened B-D

Wasn't sure about the guy at first but glad to admit I was wrong because everything is working out.

He's the one we owe this to if we get it over the line.

Without a shadow of a doubt

King
Gerrard

In that order

Reactions: TQ3
There is honestly, very few people who have been involved with our club since I was born that I have loved & been grateful for in comparison to him.

Him, the three bears & all the others who helped us back should never be forgotten. I hope he is at Ibrox for 55, & I hope he knows how much we appreciate all he’s done.

He absolutely nails it in this interview.

Id love to see excerpts of that book of our comments on Dave King mate.

In fact, I’d buy a copy if it was for sale.

I’d like to see Mr King raise the flag, hand in hand with The Chairman. I doubt he would want the spotlight as such, but it would be a very special moment if we could reward him with that honour.
Long live The King.

They all predicted 15 and 20 in a row and it would have happened. They predicted this knowing Mike Ashley was pulling the strings, was a placeman and no friend of ours.

I will always remember when it was announced on Radio Clyde that Dave King and The 3 Bears had took control. The tone said it all. They had the fear. They knew even then that....

Rangers were back and here to stay.

This guy NEEDS to be on the pitch when we secure 55. Him, the 3 bears, select individuals from past and recent history, who stood by, and stood up for the club. As well as Mr Gerrard, and staff, and our heroes in the current squad. And they'll hear the gratitude from the support.

‘ I think there’s more chance of rangers winning 10IAR than Cxxxxx’ . Lol well said Dave K .

Liked the part on Supporters and what they are over noise making fan’s.

Excellent

Last edited:
Peak Hubris, got under their skin, took a gamble, that failed, took another gamble on a rookie and a new football set up, backed it...

Now who’s laughing...

King was often criticised, sometimes even by our own, for playing to the gallery and making rash and bombastic statements, but this is not a stupid man. He knows what he’s doing and he knows what he’s saying.

If that upsets those that hate us, good - it was almost certainly his intention.
A lot of people on here cringed at that interview. Now they are loving it.

He's the one we owe this to if we get it over the line.

Without a shadow of a doubt

King
Gerrard

In that order
Your doing a disservice to many in the Rangers Family who put in a great deal of work and support to get us to the point where King was able to secure his holding.
Yes the two you mention have been fantastic, I hold them in high regard, but I also have the same for my “Wee pal Joe” who supports Rangers with his hard earned cash. Some who are still on the Board.

King was often criticised, sometimes even by our own, for playing to the gallery and making rash and bombastic statements, but this is not a stupid man. He knows what he’s doing and he knows what he’s saying.

If that upsets those that hate us, good - it was almost certainly his intention.
Correct, he was well prepared to receive-the usual broadsides from the likes of Jackson and Spiers, well knowing the eventual outcome.

I love how well spoken and understated he is.

His words are Timmy kryptonite but because he delivers them so gracefully it's very difficult for anyone to actually fault what he's saying.

I don't think any other Rangers employee has pressed Celtic's buttons quite like Dave King.

Back in 2014/2015 time there was a sizeable % of fans who were totally against King.

Even without knowing the position we now find ourselves in, it was laughable that people would’ve rather had Ashley’s placemen on the board than King getting control
That’s genuinely scary.

Back