Dave King on 10IAR

King by name, King by reputation. As far as I’m concerned he should be wearing a gold crown for what he’s done for us because he was basically our real life Superman who swooped in and saved us when it looked like all hope might be lost.

And for all the grief he got about mouthing off from a section of our support, it looks like the King called it spot on.

I remember getting banned off another Rangers fans forum for repeatedly defending King when others on it were wanting Ashley to take us over. I knew he was the man to get our club back. I would hate to see us today if that fat bastard had been successful in taking us over

To think just a few weeks back we had posters on here crying over Kings words and how they'd motivate the filth.

I remember getting banned off another Rangers fans forum for repeatedly defending King when others on it were wanting Ashley to take us over. I knew he was the man to get our club back. I would hate to see us today if that fat bastard had been successful in taking us over

Rangers media by any chance?

Even allowing for the timposters on there i think it was a case of fans publically picking a side and not wanting to back down regardless of the evidence.

The idea ashley was going to pump in millions to get his sports direct brand all over europe was beyond laughable.

I still get a shudder when I look at that first image. The journey back has been long and fraught, with several false dawns, but it's almost complete now and for this Bear this title will be the greatest - and I've been watching Rangers since 1969. We owe so much to Dave King, Steven Gerrard and all those who have contributed to the rise and rise of our great club.

Love it. What a man.

Just shows the entitlement that celtic fans bought into that they thought they had us sewn up for good.

Now all those monobrowed celtic da's are going to have to look their kids in the eye and tell them they never got the'10' that they've been parading around to for the last 7-8 years.

delicious.

Scares me how some fans gut feeling can be so wrong, having faith in Ashley over a bluenose ( real one ) like King.
Had steel, nerve, faith in what he was going to do.
Should be a statue or bust of him at Ibrox after all this is completed.

We as fans will always be grateful to King and co for saving our club.

55's for us and them and we all deserve this.

Honestly can't wait till it's officially won!

C'Mon Rangers eyes on the prize and get this title we deserve asap!

I still get a shudder when I look at that first image. The journey back has been long and fraught, with several false dawns, but it's almost complete now and for this Bear this title will be the greatest - and I've been watching Rangers since 1969. We owe so much to Dave King, Steven Gerrard and all those who have contributed to the rise and rise of our great club.

I was there. It was utterly mortifying.

Reactions: ao2
I remember when this interview came out as there were yahoos biting right, left and centre. Too wrapped up in their own hubris to accept what a hollow run it's been.

There is honestly, very few people who have been involved with our club since I was born that I have loved & been grateful for in comparison to him.

Him, the three bears & all the others who helped us back should never be forgotten. I hope he is at Ibrox for 55, & I hope he knows how much we appreciate all he’s done.

He absolutely nails it in this interview.
Every time this subject comes up, I suggest that DK and the 3 Bears actions are commemorated on the 6th of March each year.
Without them, the club would now be firmly in the cluches of the fat man, probably forever.
We owe these guys a debt of gratitude that should never be forgotten.

It will be interesting to hear his comments when we win the League this year. It's just a pity that it looks like he won't be there when we do.

There is honestly, very few people who have been involved with our club since I was born that I have loved & been grateful for in comparison to him.

Him, the three bears & all the others who helped us back should never be forgotten. I hope he is at Ibrox for 55, & I hope he knows how much we appreciate all he’s done.

He deserves to unfurl the flag.

He dragged us out the gutter shit through the sheer force of his will. I love him as much as I do any legendary player from my childhood.

I agree but i would argue paul murray should be right beside him.

There is a man who just couldnt walk away.

Like king he sacrified a lot of money and family time to deliver us from evil.
DK to unfurl with Murray and Board beside him . Tav lifts trophy with first team squad. SG matches to centre field with first team coaches behind him and back room staff including Auchenhowie down to the tea lady all in attendance somewhere.

DK to unfurl with Murray and Board beside him . Tav lifts trophy with first team squad. SG matches to centre field with first team coaches behind him and back room staff including Auchenhowie down to the tea lady all in attendance somewhere.

Spot on plan.

i was thinking about this today. It would be great for those gentlemen to be able to take a bow from a packed Ibrox at some point

It will be interesting to hear his comments when we win the League this year. It's just a pity that it looks like he won't be there when we do.

Honestly I hope he hams it up big time. It’ll drive the scum board and fans up the wall and it’ll absolutely kill media lapdogs like Keech Jackson too since he’s still absolutely bitter about King not giving him a second of his time.

Dave King and the 3 bears and Douglas Park should have plaque erected on the wall at Ibrox . These are the men who took our club back from the brink after it was ravaged by the spivs like Whyte, Green , the Sleazdales and Ashley

I played the video again, what a man, he knows how to press their buttons, a true master at work, I just hope he and some others like P. Murray and some others, who helped rid us of the spivs, and their trash, will be at Ibrox when we lift our 55 flag, as much as we the support gave of our self it needed men like those I have spoken of to pull us together again, to all of you who support this wonderful club I salute you.

PreviewYouDesign.aspx

Great comment and so so true.Well said.

Back