Dave king sitting next to dalgleish,?

Status
Not open for further replies.
34rsoeo.png

I get the whole “walk and chew gum” scenario, and no I don’t expect him to be at home, curled in the fetal position greetin himself to sleep, but ffs! When we are regularly getting pumped by the scum and, from the outside looking in, the club is a fkin mess. Giving it laldy at a Liverpool game doesn’t really come across well Dave, don’t know if you realize that.

Well at least he’s enjoying himself. While we are back at home worrying about another derby humiliation having not had a manager since October, while our captain and vice captain are suspended indefinitely.

You enjoy your night Dave!
Indeed.

Unreal, the banter years indeed.

Enjoy the Champions League semi Dave, we’ll be watching our biggest rivals win the league against us on Sunday.

I'm sorry but I don't believe our clubs owner should be out celebrating another team when his team is in the state it's in and they have yet to prove themselves in any footballing decision at the club since taking charge, When he hasn't exactly been showing his face at Ibrox regularly..

Or maybe he just wants to enjoy a game of football without any of the attendant headaches that come with us. He's hardly been idle.

Well at least he’s enjoying himself. While we are back at home worrying about another derby humiliation having not had a manager since October, while our captain and vice captain are suspended indefinitely.

You enjoy your night Dave!

Aye because the chairman should micro manages all those issues ...

Do you want Dave King to set up the cones at auchenhowie?

Not like he's just put millions of pounds in a kìtty for a share offer in the last week or so..

I'm sorry but I don't believe our clubs owner should be out celebrating another team when his team is in the state it's in and they have yet to prove themselves in any footballing decision at the club since taking charge, When he hasn't exactly been showing his face at Ibrox regularly..

At the moment he is not our Club's owner. Are you saying, seriously, when he may well be here for the scum game and other Rangers business, he is not allowed to take in a Champions League game. Really, seriously? What do you think he should be doing on a wet Tuesday night at 7.45pm ?

Or maybe he just wants to enjoy a game of football without any of the attendant headaches that come with us. He's hardly been idle.

He may not be idle but has he been all of the things he promised to be before he came in ? Because we were promised transparency among other things, I cannot fault his activity in the financial side as I believe they are doing a good job and I am not clever enough nor qualified to question that side of things. Has he or the board made a successful job of the football side of things because we are a football club and there have been a load of screw ups in that department.

See if the guy was to live like a Trappist monk and think about the mess we are in 24/7 he would greet himself to death ,I’m glad he’s out and enjoying himself because he must be under a lot of pressure ,absolutely no complaints from me ,let the man breathe ffs ,see when I have a fu cking mare at work I pop into Asda and grab a six pack ....go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back