Dave King

Can you tell me where you get this from because as I understand it very very little goes to the Supreme Court. It's not available as a matter of course.

"The Supreme Court is the final court of appeal in the UK for civil cases, and for criminal cases from England, Wales and Northern Ireland. It hears cases of the greatest public or constitutional importance affecting the whole population.

Ok so semantics - within 28 days you can ask the court judge who made the decision to have a right of appeal by a point of law. - if 10 million damages was awarded we would challenge on the 1 mill cap within the contract for example if thats refused you can then go to the court of appeal.

Or you can decide to go straight to the court of appeal to request an appeal which they can refuse although in a lot of cases they refer to a court of mediation so the concerned parties can come to an agreement independently.

Supreme court was maybe the wrong choice of words however the point was that you can appeal any decision that is made. Not what court it was as theres to many to be exact.

You getting your info on rangersrumours

IMG-20190925-142411.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yep, I’m sure something like “Rangers Rumours” would be a Tim-free zone and would not be infested with the vermin spreading their lies and poison.

File under “Bollocks”, subsection “Complete”.

There is a rumour doing the rounds that we will leave the corrupt EU,then again another rumour that all the eleven judges voted to stay answer don't listen to unsubstantiated shit

It is the brazen idiocy of the tims I know that defies belief. I am talking about seriously clever guys who, because it is Rangers, immediately disregard all concept of normality in favour of frothing at the mouth conspiracies. They genuinely believe the fine will be levied Friday, have to be be paid Friday and the club will enter administration the same day. This isn't one mentalist, this is the majority of their support in an office of 20, numbering say 12. We were supposed to die, we didn't. They just cannot comprehend that their wildest dream was not a reality.

So close brothers calling in the loan? Errrr it’s a overdraft facility not a loan the moron who wrote that is obviously too stupid to understand the difference but has super duper inside info?

And the next 3 years Europa money spent on Kent?? Really we make only around £2.6m for the group stage?

Honestly I’m all for laughing at the rabid foaming at the mouth fag packet accounting in the mutants support but it really is time for the clubs lawyers to start some kind of legal action against a few of these nonces.

Was in the company of an Aberdeen fan the other day and when discussing Ryan Kent he asked “where are you getting the money for that?”
This is now the constant question anytime we spend money.
i asked him if he thought Aberdeen would have more money to spend if they made the Europa group stages two years in a row? He said “probably”. I then asked if Aberdeen had over 40,000 season ticket holders did he think they’d have more money to spend? Before he answered I then asked if Aberdeen sold over 70,000 replica tops would they have more money to spend?
He eventually got the point I was making.

Back