Dave King

Is Dave King / Rangers versus Sports Direct in the London Courts tomorrow?

There was certainly something due in September/October but I’ve no idea when. Next stage in the merchandising case, so we get to see if any agreement has been reached on how much compo we have to pay/how we address the breach we were found ‘guilty’ of. I think.

John James will have full blow by blow commentary from the court....but its password protected and you only get access via paypal :)

What a genius. We all know bad news is coming down the line from this. The judgement basically handed our arses to us on a plate. Hopefully we have plans in place to deal with it.
exactly,nothing we havent known for a while now,as others have said ,brazil at this moment could be using his position on a national radio show to highlight the absurd stance taken by the enablers board against the hundreds of families who have been wronged for decades,but instead he indulges in petty digs at a club who have been systematically abused by corrupt chancers, his priorities are somewhat shocking

The decision by the Court (from July this year) is in the OP of the thread linked below. What it actually says it that the Directions Hearing will be ‘on the first available date after 23 Sep’. So, could be tomorrow or it could be another week. Anybody’s guess. I can’t find anything listed for tomorrow (second link).

Link to High Court Rolls list:

Last edited:
Every week it’s a new fairytale about how Rangers are headed for administration for about the 400th time.

Last week it was we missed the Kent payment to Liverpool, this week it’s cashley ring fencing £70 zillion next week it’s Dave king owes two trillion to mental Phils Father’s brothers cousins former roommate.

Poor wee gullible yahoos handing over giro money to jobless nonce Phil. He offers them so much but delivers so little.

The weird thing about the claim from Brazil is that he’s talking to Super.

Who do we believe has more connections in Ibrox?

Alan Brazil or Ally McCoist? Yet it was Brazil who said he had been told by a Rangers fan working at Ibrox.

What a genius. We all know bad news is coming down the line from this. The judgement basically handed our arses to us on a plate. Hopefully we have plans in place to deal with it.
Yep, I hope so. It’s grim, there’s no getting around it. I just hope the judge doesn’t go too hard on us.

It’s the 1 remaining cancerous lump left on our club, the board have worked wonders everywhere else.

The weird thing about the claim from Brazil is that he’s talking to Super.

Who do we believe has more connections in Ibrox?

Alan Brazil or Ally McCoist? Yet it was Brazil who said he had been told by a Rangers fan working at Ibrox.

It’ll be direct from Ashley or Malcolm Murray

Whatever it is gets appealed so that gives time to get something in place from Directors, commercial activities, selling a top player etc. Administration highly unlikely but we will be damaged in the short term. Of more concern is whether and when this gets Ashley off our backs for good. If that could be guaranteed then fans would probably find a way of making yet another hefty contribution as well. This isn’t anything like the problems we faced before.

Whatever it is gets appealed so that gives time to get something in place from Directors, commercial activities, selling a top player etc. Administration highly unlikely but we will be damaged in the short term. Of more concern is whether and when this gets Ashley off our backs for good. If that could be guaranteed then fans would probably find a way of making yet another hefty contribution as well. This isn’t anything like the problems we faced before.

Highly unlikely :)) , try laughable suggestion from fannies.

He is being compensated for the EXTRA money we made from merch, this will just take us back to where would have been had we sold no merch just like the previous few seasons.

It's been made into a far bigger deal than it really is.

I'm sure I read some mentally challenged shite on twitter the other day, might have been kerryfail meltdown.

If they're saying it's today, it will be today...

Maybe wrong, but i'm sure i read that we weren't allowed to appeal it.

Anybody else shed some light?

I'm sure I read some mentally challenged shite on twitter the other day, might have been kerryfail meltdown.

If they're saying it's today, it will be today...

I check on their site every now and again (normally when they get papped out of Europe or a loss) and the thread they have dedicated to us is very rarely off the top of their board.

I know people might say I’m a hypocrite as I am looking at their site but I’m talking on average maybe once a month, if that. These bastards are writing about us non stop! They appear to know more about the inner sanctum of our club than they do their own. It’s very odd behaviour.

Latest posts

Back