Dave Kings House of Cards

Ordered my 2 decks last night.

Easy website to use, even though I was half way through a bottle of dark rum when I remembered to order.

now that I think about it - I’d better check I haven’t ordered 20 decks by mistake

Ordered my 2 decks last night.

Easy website to use, even though I was half way through a bottle of dark rum when I remembered to order.

now that I think about it - I’d better check I haven’t ordered 20 decks by mistake
Hahaha thank you mate :)

Cards are arriving this week guys. So next week everyone will have them at the latest. Will open orders again once everyone has theirs so if you want to reserve a pack comment or message me. This is the last restock we’ll do

Bit of a strange request I know but any chance I could get 3 packs of just Dave King on the cards?

Could do with randomly leaving them lying about town in random places.
Lol I can’t do that mate cos I would need to order at least 100 packs to fulfill MOQ of manufacturer.

Cards are arriving this week guys. So next week everyone will have them at the latest. Will open orders again once everyone has theirs so if you want to reserve a pack comment or message me. This is the last restock we’ll do
Can you put me down for 2 packs as and when you restock

I forgot all about this. I had reserved a couple of packs and then had no word.
Can you put me down for another couple as well please.

I still remember cringing when King made this statement, thinking he was getting way ahead of himself before we'd even got going.

I guess that's why he's a successful millionaire and I'm not :))

He was bang on the money.

Cards will be here next week. Once everyone has them. Will let everyone who reserved the next ones order.

im starting a subscription newsletter so folk don’t miss out

Will update this thread. I’m gonna start a thread on friday for people to sign up to the newsletter

Cards should be arriving now guys. Let me know if you’ve received them. If not will be a day or two but all have been posted

Back