Dave McKinnon on Rocksport Radio

NONOTONE

Bill and Dave discussing the Maxwell appointment to the SFA and how he'd cope etc.

DM....Along the lines of said ...for by the football side of things he's going to have to deal with child abuse scandal cases.....earthly silence.....but he mentioned it and I hope he keeps on doing so....it needs all the airing possible to "shame" those bastards!

I really hope that it reaches mainstream media across Britain and those paedo harbouring scumbags are outed for what they really are.

Forgive my cynicism but Mulraney was waxing lyrical about this appointment. I suspect that he is confident that he is not about to unsweep anything from under that huge carpet.

Based on one of those being exposed (no pun), having worked at some point for Rangers (but no cases alleged or proven at that time), it'll be an Old Firm problem.

I read the biggest paedophile ring to operate in Scotland consisted of 8 beasts(one ran the east coast wing of Celic BC no less)I reckon that despicable record is about to be trounced spectacularly very soon.

I don't know anything about that mate.Shocking if it's the case though.
If i remember correctly it is going down the road of where it went wrong and protecting future children from abuse.
The old '' we will do everything in our power to make sure this can never happen again '' scenario.

I read on here that the report will not be made public.
The report is finished. It's been delayed to allow the Police to finish their criminal investigations. It is to be published unredacted when the Police are done.

Celtic are in serious bother. They reemployed a known paedo, and he abused again. Hibs should be in trouble too. Their silence allowed another paedophile to coach, and abuse children at Rangers.

The crimes allegedly connected to this particular inquiry are more serious than Penn State.

The punishment should be more extensive.
I think the government is already in damage control mode. They are investigating historical abuse in isolation. I'm convinced the abuse is linked across football, police, politics, catholic institutions, child care institutions, charity work, and television. All of Scotland's paedophiles likely knew each other, and were in contact with paedophiles in other parts of the UK too. By not cross referencing investigations it helps limit repercussions on authorities and well connected people. The scandal of who knew what, when, and what didn't get done about it is huge. Authorities don't want this out there. It is shocking on an unimaginable scale.

I think the government is already in damage control mode. They are investigating historical abuse in isolation. I'm convinced the abuse is linked across football, police, politics, catholic institutions, child care institutions, charity work, and television. All of Scotland's paedophiles likely knew each other, and were in contact with paedophiles in other parts of the UK too. By not cross referencing investigations it helps limit repercussions on authorities and well connected people. The scandal of who knew what, when, and what didn't get done about it is huge. Authorities don't want this out there. It is shocking on an unimaginable scale.
You may well be spot on mate..it does appear to be more than just the scum hosting / harbouring paedos. However, each organisation should be closed down!

This is doomsday scenario but I have fear you're correct.

A terrifying thought this happened, may still be happening and will continue to do so.

So basically a cover-up ?

Back