David Coverdale or Jon Bon Jovi?

Who is it?

• Coverdale

Votes: 98 58.3%
  • Bon Jovi

Votes: 70 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coverdale better voice but both are now pish Bon jovi always were Coverdale started well then became a parody of himself

The only gig Ive been to at Ibrox was Bon Jovi in, ....let me check my ticket stub collage ...Sunday 22nd June 2003, The Bounce Tour, cost £30.75 ..., fck was charged about £130 to see Roger's Waters at the Hydro a couple of years ago.

Is that Neil Cooper or David Bryan the keyboard player that's also in the pic !
Was thinking exactly the same!

Coverdale is morphing into Felicity Kendal these days!

david-coverdale-vegas-rocks-magazine-awards-2012_4048045.jpg
Morphing into a terrahawk maybe

I'll be honest. When I first saw Bon Jovi on the telly, I thought it was a Spinal Tap type comedy spoof. They were flying around on stage from suspended wires or some other 1980's craziness. :oops:

Bon jovi is great but Coverdale has a stronger voice and sang more difficult songs.
However Ronnie James Dio is no.1.
Had a stronger voice. When I last saw them Coverdale was struggling.

Anyway, derailing the comedy element of this thread, sorry.

Yawn Bon Jovi
is a wee Napoleonic prikk

and can’t stand the fact that he falls far behind
Frank + Bruce
when it comes to New Jersey’s favourite sons

Dave Lee Roth one time Van Halen frontman for the youngsters....

I saw Van Halen when they backed up Sabbath at the Apollo,what a night that was,Van Halen got 3 encores with Ozzy standing at the side of the stage rockin witth the rest of us.

Bon Jovi for me, as Ian Gillan has to be the best & original in Deep Purple. Saw their 2nd ever gig in a small, packed room at UCL. Blew the audience away. Jon Lord & Ritchie Blackmore were outstanding. I saw all the bands back then, which is why nowadays I am reluctant to see one-fifth of an original band touring under the same name. Inevitably one ends up being totally disappointed. Only the Stones are capable because of Jagger, though mind you, Keef was a walking zombie the last time in Hyde Park.

Bon Jovi for me, as Ian Gillan has to be the best & original in Deep Purple. Saw their 2nd ever gig in a small, packed room at UCL. Blew the audience away. Jon Lord & Ritchie Blackmore were outstanding. I saw all the bands back then, which is why nowadays I am reluctant to see one-fifth of an original band touring under the same name. Inevitably one ends up being totally disappointed. Only the Stones are capable because of Jagger, though mind you, Keef was a walking zombie the last time in Hyde Park.

That must've been some concert mate?

I've seen Gillan plenty and Blackmore once, but unfortunately I'm not old enough to have seen them together.

Back