David Graham or whoever is in charge of communications and media

Gio#56

Not sure if it is David Graham, to be honest there was a lot of hype when he arrived and it went so flat in reality. Thought we had awoke the angry bear but more like it has been given a dose of sleeping tablets.

anyways as I have brung up earlier.

Dont expect the scottish media to do your job David.

After the corrupt clancy and his dossier of bigoted decisions in the last old firm game we should have asked for a review of his performance. We did not! We allowed the status quo to continue. After this his reward for the last 6 games of the season before a title was gifted? well he got TWO more celtic games.

This season we already have had to put up with his performances once again. 8 games in and we have had him TWICE. Alfredo could have been out for the season if contact was an inch lower. Yet play on was his stance.

As I said before we should have called the bigot out and by not doing so it will come back to bite us for sure. A definite for one of the old firm games this season.

The other definite is his partner in crime Robertson. Just like Beaton (coward), after Celtic called him out has gone on to award them 33 points from 33 points after Brendan Rogers humiliated him in an irrelevant game. See sometimes speaking out does work!

So when do we speak out about Robertson? Or do we allow another Clancy!

Yes SG made a point about him being desperate to send Morelos off at Fir Park and he was right. Abusing his own fans was the reason after picking up a previous yellow for a 50/50 challenge. And if you recall that day Jack got a mystery yellow for what only must have been dissent for a remark regards Laim Donellys challenge on Alfie. A red card in any other league. Just like today, Alfie gets a booking when this incompetent/corrupt ref cons us.

So its has become pretty evident, you can boot fck out of us and your ok. Give penalties aka firpark but dont worry as the ref has your back. Last year we watched the motherwell pair donnelly and gallagher kick us up and down the park alongside killies powell and dicker under this ref. But we stayed quiet.

So if your a betting man, put down the st ninians man to be awarded an old firm game this season. alongside his jesuit follower. And when the bias and corruption comes around again, we can have another thread asking why are questions not being asked. Over to you David Graham. Grow a pair.

Or allow the status quo to continue. This is not a rant, this is a fan that sees a pattern in play that even the most deluded must now start to see.

Last edited:
I fully agree we must start speaking out but be it David Graham or Stewart Robertson they are employees working under a remit set by the board.

I’ve no doubt they would be more vocal if the board allowed it.

Our board have done a huge amount over the last few years but this is something they must now start to show focus on.

I’ve previously said exactly what I think about Robertson and the board and their willingness to sit back and meekly accept whatever is thrown at us and got a temp ban as a result, so I’ll merely say they are woefully inadequate in this area and massive improvement is required.

Just a not so subtle message from Gerrard that, these things seemingly even themselves out over a season, Scotland has shown this NOT to be the case but let's see what 2020/21 brings...ball firmly in the bigots court. Normally I'm against the gaffer risking a ban but how can you issue a ban for the truth

Our silence on these refs cannot continue. It is clear to the opposition that they can foul, or as today showed ,even elbow smash our players with impunity and with no red cards issued. This issue cannot be ran away from any longer.

I’ve previously said exactly what I think about Robertson and the board and their willingness to sit back and meekly accept whatever is thrown at us and got a temp ban as a result, so I’ll merely say they are woefully inadequate in this area and massive improvement is required.
They've had 9 years to sledgehammer us to submission, I'm not saying I don't share your thoughts on Robertson or the board but everything is deeper intertwined and I feel Robertson has made inroads into vindicating why we feel the cheating ***s are ***s

I said if after the Dundee United game at Ibrox we should’ve called out Clancy and how we are being referee’d and decisions going against us.

It is never too late but we’ll just look like sore losers If we come out with anything now and that’s how the media would spin it.

I can't help think about popcorn teeth if those decisions had gone against Celtic. He'd have been ranting and raving. The officials would have been hung out to dry. Our manager again meekly accepts the decisions and says nothing. He's learned nothing since he's been here.

It stems back to Rangers standing by the officials when Lennon had them striking over ref the Mcdonald??? Donald or someone, who then resigned. Walter supported the refs despite some shocking decisions against us. Meanwhile John Reis and member of parliament were involved on celtics side demanding sackings etc. It went on later with then Hugh Dallas was then their target. The ref today was another of their targets years back and has played their game since. As is beaton also.

If you dont speak out then dont expect things to change. This is scotland . WoS refs with a RC background placed in place and never questioned.

I said if after the Dundee United game at Ibrox we should’ve called out Clancy and how we are being referee’d and decisions going against us.

It is never too late but we’ll just look like sore losers If we come out with anything now and that’s how the media would spin it.

Rangers TV is our station our personnel.

Ask the questions, SG No comment. Load the fcking gun David Graham FFS

Really...that must have been a corker of a post!!

Lennon will highlight the late challenges and the off the ball incidents in his Hibs pre match pressser to put the ref under pressure from the off. We should be doing this every week.

Thought we’d turned over a new leaf with him sadly it’s the same old shite.
Worse actually when we’re witnessing corrupt officials ripping the piss every week.

I can't help think about popcorn teeth if those decisions had gone against Celtic. He'd have been ranting and raving. The officials would have been hung out to dry. Our manager again meekly accepts the decisions and says nothing. He's learned nothing since he's been here.

He complained once. In his first league game in charge against Aberdeen and was roundly mocked by the Scottish press afterwards. In fact, if memory serves, he got a fine then a ban following the incident and the club never spoke up for him once. Didn't dispute it, never reiterated his stance or gave him backing. Why would he risk getting touchline bans and fines if he's not getting the backing of his employers?

Great post , I was the same I thought DG would have been banging down some doors but it’s just silence,
As for Robertson he is out of his depth he is 1 of 2 board members who is picking up a hefty salary £300k+ I don’t think we are getting value for money there

He complained once. In his first league game in charge against Aberdeen and was roundly mocked by the Scottish press afterwards. In fact, if memory serves, he got a fine then a ban following the incident and the club never spoke up for him once. Didn't dispute it, never reiterated his stance or gave him backing. Why would he risk getting touchline bans and fines if he's not getting the backing of his employers?

Agreed, but RTV can ask any question it wants,

ie Do you think their 2nd goal was offside? Or was Helander being fouled? What was your view on Morelos booking? etc etc
!
Load the fckin gun!

As for SG, he can answer, I would rather not say in public, I will leave that to the media in the country etc etc. Get them bullets loaded David Graham, earn your keep ffs

Fu ck sake picking on David Graham now. Why don’t you f uck off to bed and get some sleep.
Every time Rangers drop points we are looking for someone to pick on and it’s getting tiresome.

Give it a rest, unless you see the job of the media department earning its corn. Its not all about sponsors on the underside of the shorts ffs. Its a war we are losing. The media war and it is costing us.

We need to be pro active, no one else will defend our club, So if we cant ourselves then what, tell me?

Give it a rest, unless you see the job of the media department earning its corn. Its not all about sponsors on the underside of the shorts ffs. Its a war we are losing. The media war and it is costing us.

We need to be pro active, no one else will defend our club, So if we cant ourselves then what, tell me?

We're up against a loaded dice on a weekly basis. Refs allow teams away with murder against us. Its getting tiresome now accepting this cheating from refs.

He should be payed off, if were not going to say anything about the corruption here then we dont need him or any one in this job.

I’m sure he’s battling our corner every day of the week. Getting stuff removed from the media and dealing with the media.
You and I haven’t a clue what goes on inside Ibrox. But I have 100% faith in our PR man to fight our corner.

Fu ck sake picking on David Graham now. Why don’t you f uck off to bed and get some sleep.
Every time Rangers drop points we are looking for someone to pick on and it’s getting tiresome.
Am only wantin someone to have the bottle to take the corruption on.
He’s our head PR guy why shouldn’t we expect him to take his finger out his ring???

We're up against a loaded dice on a weekly basis. Refs allow teams away with murder against us. Its getting tiresome now accepting this cheating from refs.

It is getting near the point, why bother.

A title challenge then in steps a clancy or a robertson. A cup challenge in steps collum. And after our win at Parkhead we should have asked for an enquiry. As we had won and it was the perfect time.

I’m sure he’s battling our corner every day of the week. Getting stuff removed from the media and dealing with the media.
You and I haven’t a clue what goes on inside Ibrox. But I have 100% faith in our PR man to fight our corner.

Maybe he can start with his own TV station then? Rangers TV!

Our silence on these refs cannot continue. It is clear to the opposition that they can foul, or as today showed ,even elbow smash our players with impunity and with no red cards issued. This issue cannot be ran away from any longer.
Unless this stops its an absolute certainty that somebody gets a career ender caused by the current officials who are allowing our players to take a few extra bad tackles each week with relitive freedom.

It’s got to start with Gerrard. The manager must be the person to call out these decisions. He’s responsible for all aspects of the footballing side of the club. Gerrard clearly doesn’t want the bad press that will come with it or, more worryingly, doesn’t see it.

Same happen with Michael Beale after Clancy’s outrageous performance at the Sty, make no mistake the current lot in charge aren’t remotely interested.

We are scared to upset anybody but the anybody doesn’t give a toss about us .
We are weak.

Some call it dignified silence. But thats 30 years to old now. We live in an age of media technology. Things that are false become true if peddled enough. Right now we have the biggest biased corrupt refs ever yet its timmy that calls them out. Its a propaganda game that we lost along time ago. And we have never recruited or built up a defence to fight back.

But yes its weak and we are being down trodden. We speak out at the wrong times and fire the gun whilst hastily loading the bullets. All we need to do right now is load the fckin gun.

It’s got to start with Gerrard. The manager must be the person to call out these decisions. He’s responsible for all aspects of the footballing side of the club. Gerrard clearly doesn’t want the bad press that will come with it or, more worryingly, doesn’t see it.

O dont agree, it starts with our pr and media. We ask the question SG does not need to answer. He can say things I will let the folk at home decide etc etc.

What do you mean ?

get our media dept to ask SG after the game the right questions.

SG cant bring these questions up but OUR media dept can.

He can answer in a way that gets the point across but does not cross the line.

Basically our media dept is doing the job that the MSM ignores as it goes against their morals.

No one will help us. cant we help ourselves?

I see we have a break in our fixtures coming up soon Internationals? The Tech Guy should be combing through all our games since SG arrived and compiling a DVD of blatant decisions highlighting the specific refs on a spreadsheet on a PowerPoint presentation for some back room member to highlight at a Friday Press Conference and film it for broadcast on RTV and put on YouTube too don't even discuss the weekend match with the assembled hacks just the different match officiating we have endured for TOO long! I have half expected Barry Ferguson to do a column on this topic in the Rhecord but would not get passed the papist editor no doubt.

O dont agree, it starts with our pr and media. We ask the question SG does not need to answer. He can say things I will let the folk at home decide etc etc.

Today was a perfect opportunity for Gerrard to nail them. Live on Sky TV, U.K. wide audience, and he doesn’t want to talk about it. If he stated categorically the referee cost us the game and provided the two examples as evidence it would have forced the issue to be widely discussed. Instead he let the officials away with it. Completely unforgivable, given what’s at play this year.

I see we have a break in our fixtures coming up soon Internationals? The Tech Guy should be combing through all our games since SG arrived and compiling a DVD of blatant decisions highlighting the specific refs on a spreadsheet on a PowerPoint presentation for some back room member to highlight at a Friday Press Conference and film it for broadcast on RTV and put on YouTube too don't even discuss the weekend match with the assembled hacks just the different match officiating we have endured for TOO long! I have half expected Barry Ferguson to do a column on this topic in the Rhecord but would not get passed the papist editor no doubt.

thats proactive, will never work.

It is getting near the point, why bother.

A title challenge then in steps a clancy or a robertson. A cup challenge in steps collum. And after our win at Parkhead we should have asked for an enquiry. As we had won and it was the perfect time.

A sea change must happen at Ibrox in response to these cheating refs if we are to have any chance of winning the title this season. If any of our players are taken out on the pitch by these thugs, like Hibs repeated elbow smashes today, our players must immediately surround the ref and demand a red card.

It’s clear to all of us that we’re refereed to a different standard and it’ll be clear to all other managers and players as well.

The opposition players are clearly targeting certain players knowing they’ll get away with it.

Robertson was very lenient with Hibs. Porteous did exactly what McKenna did to Morelos two years ago - whacked him from behind when the ball was at the other end of the pitch. Robertson gave a yellow card, presumably on the linesman’s advice. But McKenna got a retrospective two game suspension, in effect, a red card. Hanlon got a yellow card for an elbow in the face. On another day with another referee that might have been red. Gogic got away without punishment for an ‘over the ball’ challenge on Arfield. But the worst was Wright’s cowardly stamp on Kent’s ankle and all he gave was a free-kick. That was a red card. No attempt to play the ball. The ball was two yards ahead of Kent so he stands on Kent’s trailing foot. In England and Europe that gets punished severely.

Today was a perfect opportunity for Gerrard to nail them. Live on Sky TV, U.K. wide audience, and he doesn’t want to talk about it. If he stated categorically the referee cost us the game and provided the two examples as evidence it would have forced the issue to be widely discussed. Instead he let the officials away with it. Completely unforgivable, given what’s at play this year.

he may not want a fine but surely there are means within our own pr team that the likes of Sky can pick up on.

RTV 5 minutes after the game.

RTV: Are you happy with refs performance?
SG: I would rather not say as I have bills to pay.

RTV: Was their second goal offside?
SG. I will leave that for you to decide at home, the officials say no.

load the gun!

But Lennon would have the backing of the media behind him, not so for Gerrard.

But Lennon would have the backing of the media behind him, not so for Gerrard.

100% but if our PR ask the correct questions then it is broadcasted. Whats the celtic MsM going to do? We have a website, TV station, use it.

SG said "I believe it was onside as the linesmen seen it clearly, was it not" open answer, point is discussed. Play them. Its a campaign we have never fought whilst Celtic have dont it for years.

he may not want a fine but surely there are means within our own pr team that the likes of Sky can pick up on.

RTV 5 minutes after the game.

RTV: Are you happy with refs performance?
SG: I would rather not say as I have bills to pay.

RTV: Was their second goal offside?
SG. I will leave that for you to decide at home, the officials say no.

load the gun!

He tried the innuendo last week when he said if Morelos had made that challenge the outcome would have been different. He must start being more direct.

‘Today the decisions made by the officials could cost me my job. Hanlon should be off for elbowing Hagi and their goal was clearly offside. In a league of fine margins that isn’t acceptable.’

that’s simply stating the facts but crests the headline that the usual suspects can’t ignore.

Back