David Graham or whoever is in charge of communications and media

I think it's very naive to believe that complaining about the referees will change anything.

We've done it these past few seasons more than once to no avail.

This starts and ends with Robertson thieving a wage as a CEO.

There's plenty of ill judged strategies around the League being called or Shifty McGifty at the SPFL, but there's no belief or inner strength to go for it and we always back down.

We need to find a proper fighter and strategist to lead the club and not a jobber that's better suited at Motherwell.

I can't help think about popcorn teeth if those decisions had gone against Celtic. He'd have been ranting and raving. The officials would have been hung out to dry. Our manager again meekly accepts the decisions and says nothing. He's learned nothing since he's been here.
He said yesterday that he didn't agree with the two penalty's, wondered what he was talking about. He said Livi shouldn't have had a penalty and his own team should have had one for a hand ball, strangely he suffered from loss of memory as he forgot to mention the other penalty Livi didn't get for a hand ball,normal service as usual.

I just can’t believe how naive we are. After every bad decision we need to highlight it in the managers interview so it places doubt in the refs mind in the next game. For years sir Alex was the master at manipulating referees to get them wee advantages in games that are the difference between winning and losing

This starts and ends with Robertson thieving a wage as a CEO.

There's plenty of ill judged strategies around the League being called or Shifty McGifty at the SPFL, but there's no belief or inner strength to go for it and we always back down.

We need to find a proper fighter and strategist to lead the club and not a jobber that's better suited at Motherwell.

Ever since the threat came from mckenzie about not repeating what was supposedly said between DP and the SPFL we have shat the bed in all honesty.

Some cynics think it was a ploy to sell tickets, Im not so sure.

If a ref does anything untoward to them they get it dealt with, yes the media help them thts true. Us we bend over and supply the Vaseline.

He said yesterday that he didn't agree with the two penalty's, wondered what he was talking about. He said Livi shouldn't have had a penalty and his own team should have had one for a hand ball, strangely he suffered from loss of memory as he forgot to mention the other penalty Livi didn't get for a hand ball,normal service as usual.

i noticed they had a ref who they have had a few times, basically a championship ref but with past results for celtic will pass the SFA test and likely see more off. We just get the same few over and over again.

Show me? wheres the link

Gerrard has questioned referees more than once in post match interviews. The Killie handball last season, various comments defending Morelos, among others.

We led the charge for VAR. We basically eviscerated refereeing standards in a statement last season and it made things worse.

I'd love to be wrong, but I see no evidence for the sort of approach being advocated actually working for us. I think it needs something different.

i noticed they had a ref who they have had a few times, basically a championship ref but with past results for celtic will pass the SFA test and likely see more off. We just get the same few over and over again.
Don't think we can blame the referee, Livi missed a sitter in injury time and the referee could have gave them a penalty for another hand ball,that's why Lennon is fuming. Difference when they play is they play to the final whistle and even if they were 4-0 up they would still be going for more.

People on here say they are jammy with some of their injury time goals, but they're playing to the final whistle, gut wrenching when they're about to drop points and pop up in the last seconds with a winner, but that's the way they play.

Don't think I'll trust anyone within the current set up at Ibrox ever again.

They may have saved the club etc but they are shallow weak bastards who when the going get tough hide behind an old shield of dignified silence.

Failure to take the SPFL to task further was the final straw for me amongst other recent events.

The least said about Stewart Robertson the better he's been stealing a wage since day 1.

Gerrard has questioned referees more than once in post match interviews. The Killie handball last season, various comments defending Morelos, among others.

We led the charge for VAR. We basically eviscerated refereeing standards in a statement last season and it made things worse.

I'd love to be wrong, but I see no evidence for the sort of approach being advocated actually working for us. I think it needs something different.

Did he do what the likes of Rodgers did and demand an apology if they got it wrong etc? I have never read SG getting tore into refs. One off comments maybe but never calls them out entirely. Going to try and find what he said after the clancy show, If you can too I would be interested to read.

Don't think I'll trust anyone within the current set up at Ibrox ever again.

They may have saved the club etc but they are shallow weak bastards who when the going get tough hide behind an old shield of dignified silence.

Failure to take the SPFL to task further was the final straw for me amongst other recent events.

The least said about Stewart Robertson the better he's been stealing a wage since day 1.
I actually like Robertson it’s the PR guy that needs to step up big time.
Unless like RTV he’s had his wings clipped.

I can't help think about popcorn teeth if those decisions had gone against Celtic. He'd have been ranting and raving. The officials would have been hung out to dry. Our manager again meekly accepts the decisions and says nothing. He's learned nothing since he's been here.

You want our manager to behave like Lennon? Christ...

What does he actually do? I ask because I would suggest the answer is "what he's told".

So far the guy has been a complete waste of time. God knows why we hired him if all the board wanted him to do was continue the infamous dignified silence?

Gerrard after the clancy corrupt show "no complaints".

Our social media should be setting the agenda - highlighting decisions, asking questions and showing comparisons, for example Jack/Edwards tackle, Alfie at Kilmarnock goal/Hibs goal today.

Maybe quote refereeing statistics and penalties given.

Create the news.

Our social media should be setting the agenda - highlighting decisions, asking questions and showing comparisons, for example Jack/Edwards tackle, Alfie at Kilmarnock goal/Hibs goal today.

Maybe quote refereeing statistics and penalties given.

Create the news.

100% it needs told. We wont see the MsM doing this. We need it done ourselves or we pay a professional firm to do so.

I actually like Robertson it’s the PR guy that needs to step up big time.
Unless like RTV he’s had his wings clipped.

Robertson is weak and in a chief executive role he isn't ruthless enough aye he does his bit behind the scenes but publically defending the club he is always found wanting and out of his depth.

As for the new PR guy it was hailed as a magnificent appointment so where has he been since his early weeks in the role absolutely fucking nowhere to be seen infact same for for Douglas Park and rest of our board.

The dreaded dignified silence days are back it's like a repeat of the late Murray era.

he may not want a fine but surely there are means within our own pr team that the likes of Sky can pick up on.

RTV 5 minutes after the game.

RTV: Are you happy with refs performance?
SG: I would rather not say as I have bills to pay.

RTV: Was their second goal offside?
SG. I will leave that for you to decide at home, the officials say no.

load the gun!
I've said this umpteen times we should have one of our guys ask these types of questions at the press conferences we hold.

If there's anyone who thinks that SG (if and when he eventually gets to become Liverpool manager) will be as quiet and agreeable with every clearly obvious decision against his players -- well, they'll be a rare breed.
Liverpool fans wouldn't allow it.
The Liverpool BOARD wouldn't allow it !

What's happening with us is down to our Board.
Unlike every other footbal club in the world, they have accepted whatever bias and officiating corruption that has gone against us for years now.

We keep harking back to the three possible reasons for this --
Are they ...

1) Incompetent and unable to deal with the situation ?
Seems unlikely, since other clubs have shown the way it can be "dealt with".

2) Uncaring and effectively happy about what is going on ?
Possible I suppose, although not really the option I'd want it to be.

3) Unable to act because something is being held over them/ the Club ?
Again, possible, although it's difficult to figure out what it could be ?

None of these above answers are desirable.

Even if it was Option #3, you'd be hoping that there would be some sort of "non-Club" organised PR line sorted.

Honestly, I'm sick to death of how this is all going.
Are we to be the only football club in the world that can't stand up for itself and its players ?

Just WHAT is going on ????

As for the new PR guy it was hailed as a magnificent appointment so where has he been since his early weeks in the role absolutely fucking nowhere to be seen infact same for for Douglas Park and rest of our board.

The dreaded dignified silence days are back it's like a repeat of the late Murray era.
Where the %^*& is this guy?

Traynors apprentice

If there's anyone who thinks that SG (if and when he eventually gets to become Liverpool manager) will be as quiet and agreeable with every clearly obvious decision against his players -- well, they'll be a rare breed.
Liverpool fans wouldn't allow it.
The Liverpool BOARD wouldn't allow it !

What's happening with us is down to our Board.
Unlike every other footbal club in the world, they have accepted whatever bias and officiating corruption that has gone against us for years now.

We keep harking back to the three possible reasons for this --
Are they ...

1) Incompetent and unable to deal with the situation ?
Seems unlikely, since other clubs have shown the way it can be "dealt with".

2) Uncaring and effectively happy about what is going on ?
Possible I suppose, although not really the option I'd want it to be.

3) Unable to act because something is being held over them/ the Club ?
Again, possible, although it's difficult to figure out what it could be ?

None of these above answers are desirable.

Even if it was Option #3, you'd be hoping that there would be some sort of "non-Club" organised PR line sorted.

Honestly, I'm sick to death of how this is all going.
Are we to be the only football club in the world that can't stand up for itself and its players ?

Just WHAT is going on ????

Im leaning towards 3, we were going for the juggler and then we seemed to reach the decisive stage and browned our pants after we got the threat not do it again regards something being said to McKenzie.

Well done Harrogate Bluenose for your common sense.

The irony is that Gerrard will be out on his arse as a result of this corruption.

Maybe he will mention it in one day his obligatory book. There again maybe not.

Well done Harrogate Bluenose for your common sense.

The irony is that Gerrard will be out on his arse as a result of this corruption.

Maybe he will mention it in one day his obligatory book. There again maybe not.

do you think the club should be doing more like me to help him?

Its like when the witch hunt was going on with Alfie. Our club did little. SG was on his own.

Whoever is in that job is working under a mandate set by the board. The buck stops with Mr Park, not David Graham, he only words the scrip. The synopsis is given to him.

I said if after the Dundee United game at Ibrox we should’ve called out Clancy and how we are being referee’d and decisions going against us.

It is never too late but we’ll just look like sore losers If we come out with anything now and that’s how the media would spin it.
And we would deserve it. We allow everyone and anyone to go at us and say nothing. To the point where offsides are debated when they are clear as day.

do you think the club should be doing more like me to help him?

Its like when the witch hunt was going on with Alfie. Our club did little. SG was on his own.

Are you suggesting that SG should not speak up?

The Lurgan bigot does it without fear of his superiors.

I hate the bastard but he does what our manager should be doing.

What has SG got to lose? Fvck all. He’ll be out on his arse one day and it will be down to the scum who are cheating him and our team every week. Yes every week!

SG is great at team talks but lacks balls when he is being ripped in front of his very eyes.

Are you suggesting that SG should not speak up?

The Lurgan bigot does it without fear of his superiors.

I hate the bastard but he does what our manager should be doing.

What has SG got to lose? Fvck all. He’ll be out on his arse one day and it will be down to the scum who are cheating him and our team every week. Yes every week!

SG is great at team talks but lacks balls when he is ripped in front of his very eyes.

he has done once i recall and the club never backed him. Never read one director saying they stood with him.

As I said before when lennon caused the ref strike John Reid and other mps were demanding action. Demanding sacking due to a decision where if my memory serves me right a poety linesmen put the blame on the ref and called him a liar when a decision was made regards a penalty.

Now SG has been bitten once before. Club never backed, will he do it again? The board and the PR and media need to be highlighting clips for any media to comment on.

Im sure we can employ someone with adobe skills,

if you waiting on jackson at the dr or syewart in the bbc to fight our corner you will be waiting a long time.

In fact whilst we are showing up refs can we not be looking at archives of these muppets and showng them up too with conflicting stances.

It needs to be direct, aggressive and after every game. No point in the odd statement after a game that we’ve won.

he may not want a fine but surely there are means within our own pr team that the likes of Sky can pick up on.

RTV 5 minutes after the game.

RTV: Are you happy with refs performance?
SG: I would rather not say as I have bills to pay.

RTV: Was their second goal offside?
SG. I will leave that for you to decide at home, the officials say no.

load the gun!
Cut and paste those replies for every fcuking game.
It's ridiculous and that's putting it mildly.

This has got to be addressed by the Board as a matter of importance. If they owe Rangers fans anything, they owe us this.

Our new PR man came in all guns blazing and has now reverted to type, still awaiting next steps fro SPFL summer fiasco that we seem to ahve just let go

Gerrard has the gravitas when sky puts a mic under his nose that would see the est of UK sit up and listen, he chooses to skirt around the issue though

Ask him anything you like about Liverpool however and he will give you an opinion all day long

Fu ck sake picking on David Graham now. Why don’t you f uck off to bed and get some sleep.
Every time Rangers drop points we are looking for someone to pick on and it’s getting tiresome.
Although I don't think you can blame David Graham- I do however think we should be taking up the social media side of things with the dodgy decisions

Id have the club taking fines if they highlighted the decisions that go against us but other teams constantly on website, social media anything to highlight it

Yes we would be ridiculed to extent but the more you do it the less they can hide.

Have a ref watch video highlighting the mistakes making sure all the ref bodies are copied in and tagged .

Anything that highlights and adds pressure

I've said this umpteen times we should have one of our guys ask these types of questions at the press conferences we hold.

David Edgar asked him about the Morelos incident at last week's press conference. Someone actually decided to edit it out of the RTV video.

Yes we have tout these cheating b's but as far as I am concerned do it via a channel which will not allow the mhedia to have a field day with the garish headlines.

We are doing things properly now with having no "leaks" so do we know that things are not being pursued by our board?.

Yes we have tout these cheating b's but as far as I am concerned do it via a channel which will not allow the mhedia to have a field day with the garish headlines.

We are doing things properly now with having no "leaks" so do we know that things are not being pursued by our board?.

All I can say is I have seen no change in anything to date.

Must have talked the talk to land himself the job.

But has been fairly quiet in his role ever since picking up the paychecks.

Rangers (club, players, fans) have been on the receiving end of bad PR for years, and still are, so I expected him to come in and firefight every day.

Maybe that isn't the best approach but at least we would know he is doing something.

P.S. Would fucking love to see Hoggy in that role. No nonsense. No backing down.

We don't even need to say anything. Just show the footage of the evidence continually on repeats and slow Mo loops on a live stream youtube channel. What are the SFA going to do about that?

It would also make us money since the hordes would be all slebering over it to be offended 24/7. Win Win.

Surely we can show past footage on YouTube without licence?

Must have talked the talk to land himself the job.

But has been fairly quiet in his role ever since picking up the paychecks.

Rangers (club, players, fans) have been on the receiving end of bad PR for years, and still are, so I expected him to come in and firefight every day.

Maybe that isn't the best approach but at least we would know he is doing something.

P.S. Would fucking love to see Hoggy in that role. No nonsense. No backing down.

One thing I can confirm is that he is pretty much firefighting every day. The amount of media sh*te he has to deal with surprised me.

There's only so far that can go, of course. No one could change the "Rangers bad, Celtic good" narrative.

He should be payed off, if were not going to say anything about the corruption here then we dont need him or any one in this job.
He only does what the board tell him mate he is an employee nothing more . He can,t put anything out without the boards approval .

One thing I can confirm is that he is pretty much firefighting every day. The amount of media sh*te he has to deal with surprised me.

There's only so far that can go, of course. No one could change the "Rangers bad, Celtic good" narrative.

I could only presume someone from H&H would know better.

As I say, we ordinary punters don't know what's going on so if it is confirmed that things are happening then I will retract my comment.

Back