David Luiz

Never a player in a million years. Imagine Dave Smith playing at the back for Arsenal these days...would be brilliant. And he's 76 years old

Never understood how he moves to really big clubs for crazy transfer fees, don't think I've ever watched him play and seen what some managers clearly see, he's fkn pish
Top clubs are obsessed with having centre halves who are good on the ball. Also when Luiz is on he's brilliant, the problem is he's either brilliant or a bomb scare and he switches far too often

Never a player in a million years. Imagine Dave Smith playing at the back for Arsenal these days...would be brilliant. And he's 76 years old
Smith was one of the most underrated players ever in Scottish football. A very good technical operator who could actually play in a variety of positions. To think he only won a couple of Scottish caps is a fuckin disgrace.

Met him down in Manchester as he was staying in the same hotel. A very softly spoken Gentleman and a true Rangers man.

That vid just reaffirmed what an absolute diddy he is , how anyone paid £50 mill for him is what’s wrong with football

Talented but an absolutely mess would be a way to describe him. You wouldn't want him in your starting 11 if you have aspirations to be or become a top club.

One of the worst defenders I have seen in my puff.

Was so glad when he f()ct off to Arsenal from Chelsea.

It's another one of lifes mysteries how this guy is a multi-millionaire professional footballer. You would think for to play as a centre half you might have to be even a wee bit good at defending.

Must have some fuckin agent.
Agents don’t pick the team.
Agents don’t win medals.

This thread is the most typical FF effort I’ve seen in a wee while.

Arsenal have needed a CB for years but not him. I did think the 8m fee was decent but the thought of Luoz partnering Mustafi at some point puts the sh1tters up me.

Same applies to the DM role, needed a quality replacement every since Gilberto Silva left.

Back