David Tanner rangers fans should ask themselves how they would feel if it was done to them

Probably the same way we would feel if opposition were wiping snotters on our badge, trying to incite our fans and goading us on our own pitch.

But they don't get any disipline.

It was a booking, we can all see that, it's the problem of our players seemingly being treated differently from other clubs players.

Well, since it happens quite a lot I am now only angry as it only seems to be punishable when it's one of our players. Just about every player that scores against us has a lot to say and never has a word said to them about it.

Celtic usually celebrate a win by winding the %^*& out of our fans and funnily enough. Nothing is ever said to them either.

So Tanner you fuckwit - we know what it's like but nothing ever happens when it's aimed at us.

Did Lennon not turn and do it to the Main Stand and nothing was said or done?

He did exactly that, in amongst other games where his players have goaded our fans, tied Celtc scarves and flags to the goalposts at Ibrox minutes after the games have finished. No incitement or provocation there whatsoever condemned by the media. But as night follows day, the media will be after Morelos again this week, branding him a hothead and lunatic.

I would just have given it back. In the 70's I might have shouted "let's all invade the park" but today I would shrug my shoulders and call them names.

David Tanner certainly called himself a Rangers fan in the 90's. He used to go out with a young lassie that worked for me in Glasgow.

I would just have given it back. In the 70's I might have shouted "let's all invade the park" but today I would shrug my shoulders and call them names.

David Tanner certainly called himself a Rangers fan in the 90's. He used to go out with a young lassie that worked for me in Glasgow.

Tbf to him if you look at the comments he does agree that the inconsistency in applying the rule has been wrong.

He gets paid for this shit when multiple posters on here can point out several occasions when this has gone unpunished against us.

Both Legoeater and Lennon have done the exact same gesture and faced no sanctions for it

Alfie and Halliday do it and get a 2nd yellow and red card

Candeias blows a kiss and Collum does the same

The Rangers PR team should be highlighting the double standards and ask why are we the only club getting action taken against them

Difference is gulp, ref would ignore it and then so would all you press guys that are saying its the right decision.

Every single one of these media guys knows the refs are cheating, that rules are bent in every game we play to cause us problems and ofcourse to help out the tims.... it also proves just how dishonest the media is that not one person has even asked wtf is going on with refereeing ? what is the point in a bent title race why should supporters pay for that ?

So Lennon has no case to answer for the gestures to the Main Stand at Ibrox, but Morelos gets a 2nd yellow for identical gesture ?

Rangers REALLY have to go to town on these corrupt bastards with this. It’s so blatant it’s off the radar.

Tbf to him if you look at the comments he does agree that the inconsistency in applying the rule has been wrong.
[/QUOTE

He's had ample opportunity to highlight those inconsistencies previously but he's another with a straw so far up the arses of the culprits he won't call them out for it .

Just another typical media reaction imo.

Tanner what was the press line when Lennon turned round and done it to the Hearts stand the press line was can't blame poor Mr Lennon because all the abuse he was getting directed towards him .

Haha I was listening to football daft today and thought to myself I can’t wait till Ewan is back because I’m fed up listening to Tanner fawning over Ceptic, then pops up with this. Someone is obviously after a new gig

EL1WB5oXkAI_tXm.jpg:large

Yellow for the lad in blue...the mhutant in the rag ? Left to get on with it...

Brown to the Rangers fans at the peado dome. 50,000 of his fans and he gestured towards 800 of ours. Not a word from anyone.

Fvck you Tanner.
I asked this on a previous thread, didn't Broon get reviewed by the compliant officer and no action taken for the incident you refer to?

Back