David Tanner rangers fans should ask themselves how they would feel if it was done to them

everyone that's having a go at tanner have you read the tweet thread? he's agreeing with everyone replying to him that there should be no inconsistencies when applying the rules of the game

He's had ample opportunity to highlight those inconsistencies previously but he's another with a straw so far up the arses of the culprits he won't call them out for it .

Just another typical media reaction imo.
Aye you know what you are right mate. His initial post is to have a go at us as usual and it’s only when you delve into the comments he is being fair. The headline that everyone sees is a dig at us. Fvck him.

everyone that's having a go at tanner have you read the tweet thread? he's agreeing with everyone replying to him that there should be no inconsistencies when applying the rules of the game
The fact the little shytebag has to have it pointed out to him should say it all the other fact he’s not making a song and dance about these inconsistencies is also telling.

EL1WB5oXkAI_tXm.jpg:large

Yellow for the lad in blue...the mhutant in the rag ? Left to get on with it...
WV35_Rangers_v_Hibs.jpg

David mentally challenged..... Thick Arsepiece who has to have the bleeding obvious pointed out to him... You have to
Despair at the standard of journalism in thi bigoted shitehole of a country
Engage brain before opening mouth springs to mind

Last edited:
I asked this on a previous thread, didn't Broon get reviewed by the compliant officer and no action taken for the incident you refer to?

Yes he did, and no action was taken. Apologies for the link but the story pretty much says he was cleared of any wrong doing because ‘it wasn’t aimed at the Rangers fans’.

There’s your double standards right there.

Non-entity and another meek shitehouse apologist. How’s that working out for you David ? Work still dried up ?

How about calling out the numerous Celtic players who have acted far worse during games you have actually covered as a presenter if want to have a voice on this subject ? otherwise shut your mouth.

Last edited:
Here's the Lurgan bigot ...
Neil-Lennon-840410.jpg

At Ibrox gesturing get it right up ye to Rangers supporters. Many complained, but nothing was done about treacle teeth's offensive behaviour. The Scottish media jumped to his defence stating he gets abused and is entitled to give it back.
David Tanner you're a c*nt.

The fact that both Brown and Lennon have been looked at for doing this to our fans and both were cleared and Alfie has been given a second yellow resulting in him being sent off proves that we are reffed to a different standard. Being reffed to a different standard is quite simply cheating, as I have said on various threads all we are asking for is that the rules be applied fairly and without favour. The club must start asking questions of the governing bodies concerning the way we are reffed. It is simply not acceptable that we are not reffed to the same rules as everyone else. This treatment is harmingus financialy and is harming our reputation.

And still our support pay him for supporters events. I called him out on Twitter a couple of years ago and he phoned my employer. He’s a rhat. The fact supporters continue to book him for events sticks in the throat.
That's out of order

Can we not just ask for clarification of how the rules are being applied? Seems to work for other clubs.

Tanner should just shut up given the video evidence of Brown and Lennon previously doing the same gesture to our support with no punishment, it just goes to prove what we already knew that....
Tanner is not the full shilling.

Last edited:
I'd be raging if an opposition player did that to me after giving him constant abuse :rolleyes:

Alternatively I might think fair play, I deserve that after all the abuse.

We'd be livid, particularly when it is condoned, but the issue here is not how fans feel. It's selective application of the laws of the game.
Go on, Tanner, raise that question. Or, are you too cowed by 19th Century Terrorists to ask difficult questions?
Añd the answer is?

He seems to be aware of the double standards going by his twitter replies, which makes me wonder why he bothered asking the question in the first place.

Did he really think Rangers fans were just going to ‘take it on the chin’, after all the occasions it’s happened to us without punishment?.

If he is a bear, it’s a pathetic stance to take, especially since he’s clearly aware of the hooky ‘scales of justice’ in scottish football.

He really is a wee loser this guy. Another who takes the hypocritical moral high ground with all things Rangers.

He's probably just remembered that the cheque for the Rangers charity gig at the Hilton may be in danger for next year.
It shouldn’t be an issue, He shouldn’t be even in the frame for the gig, Big DJ is a better option.

Tanner White and co who pander to Liewell should be cut off from any rewards from our clubor fanbase

Back