David Templeton signs for Drum Utd

Drum obviously offered him big money as they will only be in tier 2 of the junior set up. Only just pipped by peasy for automatic promotion Good luck to them and Templeton

I’m sure he was coaching at Hamilton. Was talking to him in the Ivory Hotel after the Scottish Cup Semi-Final. He’s definitely a bear that’s for sure.

Never seen the love in for him. Bang average player, drop shoulder, turn in and bang, run into defender. Stop, try same again oops same ending.

Made a career off a good game vs Liverpool with Hearts.

Drumchapel still flinging money about I see.

Slightly OT, Chrissy Craig ex Rangers and a star of Blue Heaven alongside Chris. Burke plays for the Drum Saturday morning team

I’m sure he was coaching at Hamilton. Was talking to him in the Ivory Hotel after the Scottish Cup Semi-Final. He’s definitely a bear that’s for sure.
Maybe now, he certainly wasn't when he was a kid.

I said to him tongue and cheek “thought you were a Celtic fan” and he spent ten mins talking to our group and explained things with his parents. The important thing is he’s definitely a bear now and was as happy as every one else in a packed Ivory Hotel that late afternoon.

Was a massive disappointment for us, I genuinely thought we'd signed a top top player at the time.

Made a career off a good game vs Liverpool with Hearts.

Drumchapel still flinging money about I see.

Where does the cash come from?

Second in the league last season, but must have a cash injection from somewhere.

The Drum have been trying to entice Ryan Gemmell from the Shire, who played with Alloa and Dundee at one point.

As have others.

Who are the sponsors for the Drum?

Where do they play, is it Dalsetter pitches doon near shopping centre.?

They were playing at the Donald Dewar but think they had spent money to get it done up to meet license requirements. Think they were playing at Benburb's or Renfrews ground instead until the work was done.

He's explained it in interviews as his dad being a bluenose and naming him after Davie Cooper, but he didn't see him much growing up after his parents' split up. So it was his mum's side of the family who got him into football, and they're tims. He's been in and about Rangers pubs over the last few years so he may have seen the light after signing for us, but he definitely did support Celtic when he was younger.

Where does the cash come from?

Second in the league last season, but must have a cash injection from somewhere.

The Drum have been trying to entice Ryan Gemmell from the Shire, who played with Alloa and Dundee at one point.

As have others.

Who are the sponsors for the Drum?

Good question.

When they got a team accepted into the new WOSFL setup they started signing quite a few ex pros / guys still playing pro so they must have a few quid to dish out.

Back