David Turnbull Covid +

Dumfriesbear

The illness aside and I genuinely wish nothing but good health to Turnbull and the other boys BUT this is glorious! TLB pining the blame on the SFA, saying their squad was ravaged last international window, fucking ravaged. Ravages for the savage
Sellik Peter will be having words after SFA Peter has spoken to him about disparaging remarks.

BABN

If Turnbulls positive there’s no way he’s not been in close contact with anybody between training, travelling and staying at a hotel.

The tims are at it.
Good chance he's infected others. Noticed the thumb among others were standing close to him in training. Let's hope they wipe their squad out and hibs too.

Valley Bluenose

Good chance he's infected others. Noticed the thumb among others were standing close to him in training. Let's hope they wipe their squad out and hibs too.
Celtic would have had the positive test result back on Thursday, so would have known then. I find it hard, therefore, to believe that Turnbull trained on Friday or travelled to the hotel on Friday afternoon. He may well have trained on Thursday morning though.

JDC

If Celtic were to hide who Turnbull who has been in close contact with then they run the risk of infecting their whole squad. More fool them if they don’t take the necessary precautions

GF7

Celtic would have had the positive test result back on Thursday, so would have known then. I find it hard, therefore, to believe that Turnbull trained on Friday or travelled to the hotel on Friday afternoon. He may well have trained on Thursday morning though.
Does seem very strange it's only came out today. You would think SFA would be ensuring all clubs were aware ASAP.

As another poster said earlier, I would hope Rangers have imposed quarantine on both Middleton and Patterson whether they were caught up in or not.

CaptainHolt

Does seem very strange it's only came out today. You would think SFA would be ensuring all clubs were aware ASAP.

As another poster said earlier, I would hope Rangers have imposed quarantine on both Middleton and Patterson whether they were caught up in or not.
Lennon said on the radio the players have been tested twice since they came back, first one was negative.

Boab4

Once you return a positive test anybody you’ve been in close contact with in the previous 48hrs has to isolate.

Assume his positive test was yesterday as it has to be done in the 24hrs prior to a match.

Not a chance he’s not been in contact with other players since Wednesday.

It's not necessarily 48 hours from your test.

It's 48 hours from your symptoms.

And the close contact is a bit more specific than just anyone you trained with.

DaveC

It's not necessarily 48 hours from your test.

It's 48 hours from your symptoms.

And the close contact is a bit more specific than just anyone you trained with.

If he had symptoms he wouldn’t have been in the squad and training so it’s 48 hrs from test.

Someone in the Scotland U21 squad has managed to infect a handful of others and have a dozen players self isolating. A positive case in a Scotland squad managed to have 3 players and 2 staff members all self isolating.

The tramps somehow have managed to keep their positive case away from everybody else in the run up to a massive game for them.

Forgive me for not trusting a single thing that comes from that rancid organisation.

W*A*T*P

So reports state he was sent back from the Hotel they were staying in. If they got a team bus to that hotel surely that means pretty much the whole squad was in close proximity for longer than 15mins.
Does anyone if they are all travelling together?

the_joker8

Official Ticketer
The fact he trained, travelled and most likely ate/mingled with the team and not one other member has to isolate? Did he sit himself on the bus through 2m apart from everyone haha.

surely this can’t be right and needs questioned?

Valley Bluenose

They were informed late last night
Reports suggest the players were tested - by their clubs - on Wednesday. The Dhims do their own testing so would have results fairly quickly. Even if it took until the Thursday they’d have then first. I did see a suggestion that he tested negative first time but positive on the second test (which might have been done on Thursday). Either way, it’s not a case of the SFA telling the Dhims, it’s the Dhims telling the SFA that their player tested positive.

change consent