David Turnbull Covid +

Last 7 League home games at Easter Road, 1 win each and 5 draws. Might be their Livingston style bogey side. Here's hoping anyway, first 2 minutes when they stand off them will quash my optimism any road!
Hibs are a poor side this season (despite taking points off us). Don’t hold your breath.

I find it pretty weird how that’s now about 6 tims who have tested positive but only when away on internationals, bizarre.
Turnbull and all the u21 players have been gone from their clubs long enough that none of the blame is on the clubs. Eduoard testing positive as soon as he started international duty and 2 days after playing for the tims wasn't made as big a deal as it should have been. Same for the Israeli boys they have, don't think either of them had left Glasgow by the time they had positive tests

Ferguson missing tomorrow now too for Sheep and McCrorie can't play.

Really hoping Patterson or Middleton aren't one of the other positives. High chance one or both at least will be isolating

If he was with the squad last night and then sent home from the hotel then surely others need to self-isolate?

Or have I misinterpreted rules?

Why don’t the scums team have to self isolate after Turnbulls positive test, am I missing something?

Have any of them been in close contact with him for over 15 minutes on the day his symptoms started or the day before?

If not, they don't have to.

The illness aside and I genuinely wish nothing but good health to Turnbull and the other boys BUT this is glorious! TLB pining the blame on the SFA, saying their squad was ravaged last international window, fucking ravaged. Ravages for the savages,

No big miss really as the lads career has nose dived under Lennon. It took them 2 attempts to sign boy wonder and he's wasting away on the sidelines probably wondering what the hell have i done signing for this alcoholic excuse of a manager.

Back