David Turnbull Covid +

I genuinely wish all the positive cases a full and speedy recovery.

In addition, I’ll be hoping that none of those self isolating actually come down with the virus.

All that said, McCrorie, McLennan and Ferguson all missing tomorrow can only be helpful to us.

Like @dh1963 above, I’m not going to take too much delight in any of this, as it really is inevitable that this will affect us as well. Let’s just hope it is players who might be more easily covered when it happens, and obviously not huge numbers all at once.

I wonder if turnbull trained with his club yesterday.
Shouldn't be an issue, we had 3 boys with the U21s and the GK was certainly training with the 1st team. I'd like our own protocols to be secure and stringent and would have the boys self isolate regardless of negative tests upon returning. This is only my thinking is right that the virus can be suppressed for a 10 day window before showing

Ferguson missing tomorrow now too for Sheep and McCrorie can't play.

Really hoping Patterson or Middleton aren't one of the other positives. High chance one or both at least will be isolating
For what's at stake with our momentum and good luck this far with the virus, we should be self imposing our own isolation on them

The illness aside and I genuinely wish nothing but good health to Turnbull and the other boys BUT this is glorious! TLB pining the blame on the SFA, saying their squad was ravaged last international window, fucking ravaged. Ravages for the savages,

I heard he was already unhappy as Christie didnt get a rest! This'll just stoke that up a bit, which is nice.

Just fired on BBC Independence there, sticking with the scum being decimated/ravaged by the virus. Lennon throwing the SFA under the bus, questions the protocols. Says they have had zero cases in their own bubble, I thought Édouard caught it with them and not France? Anyway Gary Holt, says it happens, we deal with it, there's a global pandemic, thankfully there's a relief package from down South that hopefully his side can use. Compare and contrast

Ferguson missing tomorrow now too for Sheep and McCrorie can't play.

Really hoping Patterson or Middleton aren't one of the other positives. High chance one or both at least will be isolating
I'm no expert on the Aberdeen squad.

Without McCrorie, Ferguson and McGeoch who is likely to be in their midfield?

Well let that be a lesson to some posters who mock and try and belittle folk passing on info.

It makes the forum a poorer place because they posters will now think twice before posting again.

Stop being weasel like and see how it pans out before the usual sneering in future!
There have been a fair few stories first broken on here by ‘new members’ in the last couple seasons. Probably more accurately than those who consider themselves ITK too. Doesn’t stop some people though.

Just fired on BBC Independence there, sticking with the scum being decimated/ravaged by the virus. Lennon throwing the SFA under the bus, questions the protocols. Says they have had zero cases in their own bubble, I thought Édouard caught it with them and not France? Anyway Gary Holt, says it happens, we deal with it, there's a global pandemic, thankfully there's a relief package from down South that hopefully his side can use. Compare and contrast
Edouard tested positive when he reported to the French squad meaning he couldn't play for them. So he caught it in the days before getting there.

I'm no expert on the Aberdeen squad.

Without McCrorie, Ferguson and McGeoch who is likely to be in their midfield?
Hedges and Ojo, and I'd guess a makeshift replacement in Watkins or Hayes.

Aberdeen seem to have a decent starting 11 but very little squad depth. Expect route 1 to Cosgrove I'd imagine.

Aberdeen seem to have a decent starting 11 but very little squad depth. Expect route 1 to Cosgrove I'd imagine.
Watkins and Hayes are both injured I believe.

I think Watkins is already out?

Reactions: GF7
The illness aside and I genuinely wish nothing but good health to Turnbull and the other boys BUT this is glorious! TLB pining the blame on the SFA, saying their squad was ravaged last international window, fucking ravaged. Ravages for the savage
Sellik Peter will be having words after SFA Peter has spoken to him about disparaging remarks.

If Turnbulls positive there’s no way he’s not been in close contact with anybody between training, travelling and staying at a hotel.

The tims are at it.
Good chance he's infected others. Noticed the thumb among others were standing close to him in training. Let's hope they wipe their squad out and hibs too.

Good chance he's infected others. Noticed the thumb among others were standing close to him in training. Let's hope they wipe their squad out and hibs too.
Celtic would have had the positive test result back on Thursday, so would have known then. I find it hard, therefore, to believe that Turnbull trained on Friday or travelled to the hotel on Friday afternoon. He may well have trained on Thursday morning though.

If Celtic were to hide who Turnbull who has been in close contact with then they run the risk of infecting their whole squad. More fool them if they don’t take the necessary precautions

Celtic would have had the positive test result back on Thursday, so would have known then. I find it hard, therefore, to believe that Turnbull trained on Friday or travelled to the hotel on Friday afternoon. He may well have trained on Thursday morning though.
Does seem very strange it's only came out today. You would think SFA would be ensuring all clubs were aware ASAP.

As another poster said earlier, I would hope rangers have imposed quarantine on both Middleton and Patterson whether they were caught up in or not.

Does seem very strange it's only came out today. You would think SFA would be ensuring all clubs were aware ASAP.

As another poster said earlier, I would hope Rangers have imposed quarantine on both Middleton and Patterson whether they were caught up in or not.
Lennon said on the radio the players have been tested twice since they came back, first one was negative.

He may not have been infectious yesterday.

Once you return a positive test anybody you’ve been in close contact with in the previous 48hrs has to isolate.

Assume his positive test was yesterday as it has to be done in the 24hrs prior to a match.

Not a chance he’s not been in contact with other players since Wednesday.

Once you return a positive test anybody you’ve been in close contact with in the previous 48hrs has to isolate.

Assume his positive test was yesterday as it has to be done in the 24hrs prior to a match.

Not a chance he’s not been in contact with other players since Wednesday.

It's not necessarily 48 hours from your test.

It's 48 hours from your symptoms.

And the close contact is a bit more specific than just anyone you trained with.

It's not necessarily 48 hours from your test.

It's 48 hours from your symptoms.

And the close contact is a bit more specific than just anyone you trained with.

If he had symptoms he wouldn’t have been in the squad and training so it’s 48 hrs from test.

Someone in the Scotland U21 squad has managed to infect a handful of others and have a dozen players self isolating. A positive case in a Scotland squad managed to have 3 players and 2 staff members all self isolating.

The tramps somehow have managed to keep their positive case away from everybody else in the run up to a massive game for them.

Forgive me for not trusting a single thing that comes from that rancid organisation.

Did he?

I remember laughing like fùck at lennon being that hungover he thought it was 2016 and sent for Rogic and Griffiths.

Can't remember turnbull playing.
Asked my mate about an hour ago and he said the same as you.

So reports state he was sent back from the Hotel they were staying in. If they got a team bus to that hotel surely that means pretty much the whole squad was in close proximity for longer than 15mins.
Does anyone if they are all travelling together?

Back