David Turnbull will now sign for celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do turnbull and Hastie have the same agent?

Pretty sure there was a similar “bluff” when we were in negotiations with Hastie?

Just on sky very impressed with Norwich but the scum the best move for his career right now.
Good player but hope he is a flops for them
Could be a match winner for them in tight games

• Doesnt want to join celtic
  • Celtic PR publicly slates him, however deal still on table
  • Celtic assistant manager publicly slates him
  • Boy goes to Norwich for talks
  • Celtic publicly pull out
  • Celtic fans absolutely slaughter the boy on social media
  • Boy knocks back Norwich
  • Celtic , who publiclly pull out, go back in for him
  • Boy whos played 30 games in his career agrees a 23k a week deal

absolutely bat shit mental and is a recipe for disaster

So they've upper their wages offer by 65% compared to the original deal, for a lad who has potential, but has played 1 season and done nothing in big games.

Reeks of desperation.

Hyped beyond belief. Clearly more focussed on money, which won't end well at his age.

He will have been promised rapid promotion in the Scotland set up probably the captaincy . I can almost guarantee it.
Watch the press turn him into Messi if he has a few decent games against the Dross that dominate our league.

"haw he is pure magic, we should have signed him, why are yiz talking about Celtic"

HOUSE

They are clearly paying through the nose for this and have went all in it, even if he is as good as some seem to think that is a gamble given who he is going to be coached by..

Celtic have been pretty fortunate the last few years they have cheated the system by getting a coach who helps improve players - he turned a player one of their previous managers had totally broke and smashed to bits into a cultured talent.....that coach was.....the coach they have now....the player was McGregor.

Offering young coachable talent to Lennon is comparable to asking a 14 month old to build a Lego Deathstar.

Joyous.

The tims kept saying how they where glad he wasn't signing as a 19 year old should not be paid 20k a week.

Now they don't seem to care and want him again.

What a shit show that transfer has been, hilarious to watch the manks flip flop on him. Let's hope he's a failure.

Broonaldos plea and the needing to be"wanted", swayed it for him then?
Kind of let's himself morally down, but then who now gives a flying#.

I honestly hadn't heard of this kid till the filth went in for him. I should qualify that by saying that I'm not really interested in any other club bar us. Is he really all that? Was he on the Ypoty shortlist a few weeks ago?

Turns out he isn't rated as highly as he thought down south.

Honestly can't believe the mentally challengeds are paying that sort of dough for an unproven 19 year old from a bottom 6 club.

Absolutely mental, but I'm not complaining.

idgas.gif

Hahaha. Amazing. So do they rate him or hate him today? They keep changing their minds!

Personally if the boy had done this with Rangers I wouldnt be sure on us signing him. Doesn't strike me as committed.

I honestly hadn't heard of this kid till the filth went in for him. I should qualify that by saying that I'm not really interested in any other club bar us. Is he really all that? Was he on the Ypoty shortlist a few weeks ago?

He's a good prospect, scored a load of goals within a short space of time. But putting £20k+ a week and a £3m+ fee on him is a big risk. He didn't show up against us last season.

Probably a good signing for them in the long term, unlikely to have much impact on next seasons results. We are signing British players who have a bit more experience and can make an impact from day one. Our transfer strategy and pre-season preparation are focused on hitting the ground running so we win 55 & qualify for EL group stages. They don't have a plan.

Imagine going back and signing for a club who have went to the press and had a go at you for knocking them back and saying it was them who had withdrawn. Then imagine being that self same club and attempting to say oh all that stuff we said about you we didn’t really mean.

Then again when you are a club with a history as black as theirs nothing really comes as a surprise

Imagine playing football at the highest level or plying his trade in front of the smellies. The two of them are made for each other.

Silly silly boy. Surely getting out of Glasgow would be the best bet for any 19 year old. Given the last couple of weeks he has been very badly advised.

You’re now in place Agent Turnbull and because of the controversy they don’t suspect a thing. Your mission. Disrupt the training room and put Brown on the treatment table. Also have in your face arguments with your boss when you are substituted or left on the bench. Fail and you’ll be taken out in the first OF match.

What a transfer this has been. All we need now is for Turnbull to absolutely flop.

£3m + and huge wages on a 19 year old who's had 6 good months - don't ever remember any one talking about him after matches against the better sides.

Stupid boy joining that disgraced club. Wish nothing but failure in your career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back