David Turnbull will now sign for celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking up scumbag Griffiths as a new signing again i see

They can't bank on him.

Someone whos mental state is so fragile, anything can tip him over the edge and not want to be here anymore, there are so many variables.

I expect they will be talking up his return with the hope of getting a couple of million for him for a "fresh start"

They tried last summer to punt him to all and sundry knowing he was a basket case.

He will have to get off to some start to pull this back with the beasts with the abuse he has taken and the pressure that is now on him - LOLz as the young team say.

OK this is how it play out!

A few ex-mentally challengeds with links to Motherwell (like they drove though it or something) will be trotted out to give their glowing comments on the lad.
After pre-season Brown will do an interview saying he has never seen anything like it in his life Scottish international, destined for bigger things blah blah
Few other ex-players will claim he is the 2nd coming
Play half a decent friendly 3 sub appearances and a full game against some diddy club
Called up for Scotland wort £25m etc etc etc

Would prefer for Turnbull to U-turn again and head to Norwich as he has potential to develop into a decent player. Needless to say if he joins the tramps I hope his development stalls and he’s sold on in a couple of years to become a hero elsewhere.

OK this is how it play out!

A few ex-mentally challengeds with links to Motherwell (like they drove though it or something) will be trotted out to give their glowing comments on the lad.
After pre-season Brown will do an interview saying he has never seen anything like it in his life Scottish international, destined for bigger things blah blah
Few other ex-players will claim he is the 2nd coming
Play half a decent friendly 3 sub appearances and a full game against some diddy club
Called up for Scotland wort £25m etc etc etc
You can see it now.

‘It’s what Phil o’Donnell would’ve wanted.’

Shameless scum.

It's supposedly £14k a week and a part of the sell on fee when he leaves. Decent bit of business for the arseholes to be fair. Hope last season was a flash in the pan

If he's chose Lennon to be his manager and Brown to be his captain. A club who harbours bheasts and a support who glorify terrorists. Then that speaks volumes about the thumb part 2. He's where he deserves to be.

It's supposedly £14k a week and a part of the sell on fee when he leaves. Decent bit of business for the arseholes to be fair. Hope last season was a flash in the pan

the stats posted on here last night suggest it will indeed be a flash in the pan

Would prefer for Turnbull to U-turn again and head to Norwich as he has potential to develop into a decent player. Needless to say if he joins the tramps I hope his development stalls and he’s sold on in a couple of years to become a hero elsewhere.
I don't want him to be a hero anywhere in his career now he's a 19th Century Terrorist. He's the enemy now. Hope he fails miserably in all his endeavours. All the worst, ya ugly cnut.

McGinn, Flood, Griffith and now Turnbull. They really have gone out of their way to sign the creme de la creme of hideous Scottish players.

But who can blame them? They have to keep their old urges down over there.
The sort of calendar to keep kids awake at night.

For more reasons than one.

XEQXGqa.gif

After seeing his radar and subsequent comments about how he had 'over achieved', I decided to watch some clip on YouTube to see how good the boy is.

Initial thoughts on seeing his stats is that he scored a lot and assisted a few too.

From the montages online, he scored 4 pens, he scored a few crackers but also a few dubious ones where you're looking at the 'keeper and thinking WTF!

Some of his assists were mis-hit shots too.

Guess time will tell but no doubting it's a gamble for Celtic and all this needless media "will he- won't he" stuff won't help the boy settle unless he thrives on negativity like his Manager and Captain.

Last edited:
After seeing his radar and subsequent comments about how he had 'over achieved', I decided to watch some clip on YouTube to see how good the boy is.

Initial thoughts on seeing his stats is that he scored a lot and assisted a few too.

From the montages online, he scored 4 pens, he scored a few crackers but also a few dubious ones where you're looking at the 'keeper and thing WTF!

Some of his assists were mis-hit shots too.

Guess time will tell but no doubting it's a gamble for Celtic and all this needless media "will he- won't he" stuff won't help the boy settle unless he thrives on negativity like his Manager and Captain.

He was part of a motherwell midfield overran by Rangers last season
He's joining a midfield that was overran in a few games also by Rangers last season

He doesn't improve them.

I'll repeat it - He and Hastie were neck and neck for consideration for YPOTY. Hastie signed with us and got benched. Turnbull scored 5 in 4 against the bottom 6.

Turnbull is now a 3m 20k a week tim.
Hastie was free and on much less.

Only one winner here.

Hastie and possibly Aribo for 3mil less than Turnbull, watch the mhedia spin it to look like they have signed a wonderkid at a snip

This is good news for us, smells of they dont have any other options available, guess that's why they raised the salary offer, desperation due to lack of scouting contacts and drawing power. Lot of pressure of a lad that age.

He goes there with a hefty price tag and a reputation as a money grabber, He better live up to his price tag or Lemon will be squeezing his baws. Potential for a massive fall out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back