David Turnbull

iain18(7)2

I see he won 5 awards at Motherwell’s player of the year awards last night. I hope we are looking at this boy. I’d sign him and give him back to Motherwell on loan for a year.

He is staying at Motherwell mate. I met him last month and he said he had signed a new deal and wasn't going to Rangers. Didn't seem to be disgusted by the idea right enough.

Think we should focus on getting our starters in first for next season but if we have some spare cash towards the end of the window I wouldn't be against signing him then loaning him back for the year

Good player the boy and has had a sensational season.

well deserved for all the awards going by mate in work who is a Motherwell season ticket holder, confirmed signed new contract so would cost £££ if we did wish to pursue him.

We should definitely sign this guy, huge potential - I'd sign him (for what £500k?) and then loan back to Motherwell for next season.

Should be all over him not even 20 for a few months yet and he’s already proving himself in the league, get he would cost money but I’m doubtful it would take much to convince them to cash in

as an aside, young boy Devine is tipped for a first team start. reserve centre half
good stock from family of st holders.

Don't remember him ever standing out against us. Could be a decent player but hopefully we are looking for better.

Know what i love about FF?

Any time we are linked to a scottish player, there’s an abundance of folk who will swear on their grannys ashes that he’a a pape/bluenose/motherwell/any other club fan and every poster claims its gospel :p

Know what i love about FF?

Any time we are linked to a scottish player, there’s an abundance of folk who will swear on their grannys ashes that he’a a pape/bluenose/motherwell/any other club fan and every poster claims its gospel :p
The funniest thing about this one is he stayed next door to me and was a massive Werder Bremen fan growing up.

I like his attitude . I feel he has confident in his own ability signing a new contract at well. He knows if he keeps performing the big clubs will take notice . If we could sign him great but I reckon Motherwell would want 750k-1 mil

But is he better than Docherty? Would buying him them mean they have to swap roles for next year hindering both of their development. That’s not counting Rossiter who has to come back too, is he better than both of them?

He’s going to be a star.

I’d offer Motherwell cash and a 2 year loan back deal, with option to recall after a year from us.

Back