Davie Cooper Tattoo

Not a fan of tattoos, my stepson is though and I will be showing him this one.

Seen some crackers, this might be the best I've ever seen.

Have to say I absolutely hate tattoos, but that one is one of the best I’ve seen. Stunning.

That looks amazing. You see so many that go wrong but that is excellent work whether you like tattoos or not.

I thought that earlier when I seen it. I don't understand why anyone would need to tattoo anything on them, let alone a footballer they liked. It's a strange thing to have on you but it's hard to deny it's a quality effort in relation to the other tattoos that you see that often look embarrassingly poor.

Saw this on twitter there.

Know there's folk on here that aren't too keen on tattoos , and theres been some shockers of Rangers tattoos haha, but thought this was absolutely stunning!

hope this works

cooper.png
What a lovely tattoo.

That is a stunning tattoo. How many hours/siting if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m back in June and looking to get a portrait done, could tie it in with my holiday.

Is the guy a Rangers supporter?

No mate the guy isn't in to football at all. Didn't have a clue who Coop was.
Guy is one of the best in the world at portrait tattoos and really famous in the tattoo world but is so down to earth and not arrogant like some shit tattooists.

Got to say i have been in to tattoos for years and have waited for a tattooist who could do a Davie Cooper tattoo that looked like him and not Tommy Cooper.
He also doesn't do the same image twice so that would be the only image of Coop he would do. Will do any other images of him just not that one

Nice one bro cheers. I’ll have a look at the dates and see when I get in. What’s his hourly rate? Pm me if you don’t wanna put it out there.

No he doesn't do hourly rates mate , just full day sittings and will stay until the portrait is done but usually around 7hrs and charges £800
Is a lot of money but i think you would pay around £700 for a full day sitting in glasgow tattoo studios and this guy is on another level to them .

Its a very good likeness, but it looks honking. It looks like someone has stuck a photo on the guys arm.

No he doesn't do hourly rates mate , just full day sittings and will stay until the portrait is done but usually around 7hrs and charges £800
Is a lot of money but i think you would pay around £700 for a full day sitting in glasgow tattoo studios and this guy is on another level to them .

They charge $350 an hour over here minimum. It’s cheaper to fly to Bali and do a week in a 5 star hotel than it is to get a sleeve done.

You’re man is robbing himself!! Cheers for the info mate

They charge $350 an hour over here minimum. It’s cheaper to fly to Bali and do a week in a 5 star hotel than it is to get a sleeve done.

You’re man is robbing himself!! Cheers for the info mate

Don't think so mate , the ones who are charging $350 are the ones robbing people.
$350 an hr is just greed imo.

I have a a Davie Cooper tattoo from a few years ago on my right calf “I played for the team I loved” which has always go good comments on holidays etc and would be willing to risk the FF comments if someone could talk me through how to post a picture ?

This is my tattoo, it was done by David Corden at Semper tattoo in Edinburgh. I have put a few of his other tattoos on different tattoo threads on FF.
It’s fantastic.

Two questions though:

Would I get a discount from there if I have a tattoo that says Semper in it? :D

And...is Joe in your name pronounced Jew, so it rhymes with Canoe??

I have a a Davie Cooper tattoo from a few years ago on my right calf “I played for the team I loved” which has always go good comments on holidays etc and would be willing to risk the FF comments if someone could talk me through how to post a picture ?

go to imgur.com

Upload your photo

Once uploaded hover over the pic, then over the down arrow that appears and click get share links.

Copy the BBCode for forums link

Paste it in here.

Saw this on twitter there.

Know there's folk on here that aren't too keen on tattoos , and theres been some shockers of Rangers tattoos haha, but thought this was absolutely stunning!

hope this works

cooper.png
I was dreading opening this, I've seen some horrific tats on here... but that is class

Back