Davie, Davie, Davie, Cooper On The Wing chants tonight - superb!

I missed that song tonight. Touch of class right enough. Singing historical player favourite songs like that would be a great way for the fans to continue to immortalise the names of some of our favourite sons. The UB should make this a feature of our home games going forward. I would like to bagsy first dibs on a 1-2-3 of "Super Ally, Super Ally away away away"; " Sandy Sandy Sandy in Royal Blue"; and of course the old classic "Oh Shitey Shitey, Shitey Shitey Shitey Galloway"! :D

Oh yes,I was at that Dryburgh cup final 150 years ago,it was special,not just for super Cooper,but for Sandy in royal blue,you will never see two better Rangers goals in the one game ever,or have you?
Don’t forget John MacDonalds goal too. That wasn’t too shabby either. And if I’m being honest Lennox’s goal was a fine effort too. You won’t see four better goals in one game.

Used to love the Davie, Davie, Davie, Davie Cooper on the wing chant. Davie scored quite a few cracking goals for us.

I missed that song tonight. Touch of class right enough. Singing historical player favourite songs like that would be a great way for the fans to continue to immortalise the names of some of our favourite sons. The UB should make this a feature of our home games going forward. I would like to bagsy first dibs on a 1-2-3 of "Super Ally, Super Ally away away away"; " Sandy Sandy Sandy in Royal Blue"; and of course the old classic "Oh Shitey Shitey, Shitey Shitey Shitey Galloway"! :D
Baggsy F*ck yer Harry.

Don’t forget John MacDonalds goal too. That wasn’t too shabby either. And if I’m being honest Lennox’s goal was a fine effort too. You won’t see four better goals in one game.

Used to love the Davie, Davie, Davie, Davie Cooper on the wing chant. Davie scored quite a few cracking goals for us.
Yep, whilst not in the same class as the other two of our goals it was a good finish.

The only goal I missed that day was theirs from Lennox. Was heading back to Section J after a pish when they scored. :)

I was disapointed that the other version of the Durranty classic ’he’s blue, he’s white…’ wasn’t sung at the Dunfermilne game. :))

My biggest Rangers hero, the man we trusted to pull something out the hat.
What a lovely feeling it was listening to the boys sing about one of Rangers legends.

There was no TV coverage of the game, this is the best I’ve seen as far as footage.

Stv covered it.
Arthur Montford commentated.

Every time the Beeb show Coop’s goal they have to use a different soundtrack.With Archie doing a voice over.

The STV highlights cover all of the goals.
I think Rangers archive def has this.

Oh yes,I was at that Dryburgh cup final 150 years ago,it was special,not just for super Cooper,but for Sandy in royal blue,you will never see two better Rangers goals in the one game ever,or have you?
There to that day got our window's smashed by the filth on way home. Loved sandies goal spoke once to Gordon Smith about it said sandy never got much talk about it after coops stunner

Ritchie, Shearer, Provan, John Greig, Mackinnon too, Baxter, Henderson, George Maclean, they proudly wear the blue, There’s Millar, Brand and Wilson, whatever more you want

Stv covered it.
Arthur Montford commentated.

Every time the Beeb show Coop’s goal they have to use a different soundtrack.With Archie doing a voice over.

The STV highlights cover all of the goals.
I think Rangers archive def has this.
Cheers for that, I was sure there was no tv on this and that’s the only footage I’ve ever found with all three goals. I was at the game so it didn’t matter to me. Do you have a link to that please.

Cheers for that, I was sure there was no tv on this and that’s the only footage I’ve ever found with all three goals. I was at the game so it didn’t matter to me. Do you have a link to that please.
I believe he still has his Facebook page.

I just had a 'butcher's and all I could find is the BBC excerpts.
Archie's voice over.Naughty!

It being the STV coverage...may still be in there.
I saw it quite recently?
Sure I did.
Anyway, if I come across it on the net... I will post it.

Ok I stand corrected.My old shrapnel memory fails me again.
So the footage above is the best, and possibly the only footage available anymore.
Sorry.

Last edited:
The UB deserve major respect from us all.

They are the driving force of the match day atmosphere and they do the modern ultra thing while always remembering our history.

Always great to see/hear considering they are mostly young lads.

They’ve been taught well B-)

No not 2 and there never shall be 2

Back