Davie 'Peace Process' Provan has written his last column in The Sun

He shat himself from my brother many years ago, when they were both attending the coaching course down at Largs. Prick of a man.

Wasn't the worst, yeah he could write some crap but he also had some good articles over the years particularly about the idiots that run the game, also wasn't afraid to have a pop at the tims.His article today about Gio probably having to sell before he buys is no different to what a lot of us on here think.

Provan master of the non-story, has he not been saying the same drivel about Gerrard having to sell before he can buy, same pish all the time,detestable, bitter, irrelevant wee turd

Has he broken his crayons?
I don't think he ever recovered from that vicious assault from wee bud at a throw in.:)):))

Last edited:
The title of this thread is his eternal legacy.

The day he uttered that nonsense any credibility he had vanished like a snow flake on a river.
This might have been before my time or just missed it, what’s the peace process thing about?

Good news and not long after Sky replaced him with Ally for Scotland Internationals.

He's still on Go Radio, heard him a couple of weeks ago and he was putting Barry Ferguson forward to replace Gerrard. How this man has earned a living from football for so long is astonishing. He's permanently miserable, barely has a good word to say about Scottish football, and is so out of touch with the modern game.
That's where I hear him, gets on my moobs. Baffles me how he gets to co-commentate down south considering he never played there.

Provan master of the non-story, has he not been saying the same drivel about Gerrard having to sell before he can buy, same pish all the time,detestable, bitter, irrelevant wee turd
Well the fact that Gerrard moaned about not buying in the last 2 transfer windows would probably indicate that he was right about selling before buying !

Just read it there just repeating what he's been saying the last 2-3 years about us and now Gerrard got out at the right time even though Provan wanted him gone last season. He contributes nothing to scottish football and hasn't done for a while now so never understood why we had to put up with his 'hard hitting and fearless' columns on a Sunday morning.

Willie Johnston had his measure back in 81 when he tapped him on the head with the ball before Alex Miller's wonder strike.

"Peace Process" hasn't been the same since.

How this man wasn't sacked and dragged for his proud racist piece against Alfie will forever be a skidmark against his already soiled name. He's another great example of the extreme double standards in Scottish football and media. The world has flown by him in modern times so I'm very happy to read he's finally getting off the bus. Grade A loser

Yep his last page and all about us the team that's 4 points in front and into the later ko stages of Europe arent really very good.Not a mention of the team that's behind!

What a loss to journalism and literature in general

I have no idea how we will survive without his brilliant insight into the game
FF "understands" David "Peace Process" Provan is considering the post of Business Corespondent for the New York Times.

Wasn't the worst, yeah he could write some crap but he also had some good articles over the years particularly about the idiots that run the game, also wasn't afraid to have a pop at the tims.His article today about Gio probably having to sell before he buys is no different to what a lot of us on here think.
Did he mention that Ross Wilson said different.

He was actually one of the very very few that backed the Rangers fans for their "We deserve better" campaign against David Murray. Whilst all of scumbags lickspittles in the Scottish Press were assuring the world how great he was for Rangers. Many of us could see the damage he was bringing to the club.

Wheres my spidey ‘didnt read lol’ meme
images

Latest posts

Back