Davie Provan : Rangers would take another liquidation to stop 10 in a row

Slags signing old timers Defoe and Davis. States Celtic should be buying the tried and trusted so clearly makes no sense.

Provan and his Piggery paymasters are panicking. Scared of the fact that we are close and they are unwilling to spend the sex scandal slush fund.

Let’s turn the screw Rangers.

Up there with the mentally challenged bullshit of the week,

Rangers fans attacked real ref before cup game

Rangers paid Bury to line up a certain way in pre season friendly

Rangers will be happy to suffer liquidation if it stops ten in a row.

I must’ve missed this one, what’s the story here?

Another twatter exclusive from an ohbsessed claiming to be in Bury with a local pal who apparently shared this gem of information with him.

What was the point of it? Asking them to set up like other SPFL teams? I’m genuinely lost here.

They are fucking mental.

What a cretin. Just love the fact they're scratching their heads and wondering where the money is coming from and as others have said you can sense the panic,can you imagine the silence should we pull it off.

They are so disingenuous about our finances and debt it's unreal.

We had to go down to Division 3 and effectively start from scratch.

To get back up the level we were at we were always going to have to throw money at it and run at a loss for a while.

If we hadn't done that and we were struggling in midtable the same pundits slaughtering King now for spending money would be slaughtering him for not investing.

The fact they think it's about stopping 10 not winning 55 tells you all you need to know.
Sr

giphy.gif

Yet another scum pundit talking about his favourite subject....... The Rangers. Can you imagine Barry ghost writing stories about the bheggers, naw, nor can I.

Peace Process overstepped his intellectual boundary ages ago, it's a common theme amongst footballers who get their own column, his 'Frank & Fearless' title just shows what a knob he is.

Where are folk getting the impression that Celtic are cash-rich from?

Profit doesn’t mean rich.

Correct mate the story they should be writing about is there massive wage bill that’s not sustainable without CL money but classics mhedia deny and deflect tactics they write made up stories about us and the great unwashed lap it up

I’m not interested in any of their tainted 10 in a row rubbish.

I just want to win the league. I think about us winning, not them losing.

It took a lot of hard cash to get them off the wage bill at a time when Rangers were relying on donations to keep the Ibrox floodlights on.

Mike Ashley's no.1 cheer leader spouting more nonsense.

Who exactly has donated money to Rangers?

We have received soft loans from our directors. These soft loans will be converted to shares. This is our directors INVESTING in the club.

They really are desperate to paint a picture of a club with huge debts. I am quite sure they know fine well the club has no bank debt and that every penny of the soft loans will be converted to shares. This they simply refuse to accept though as they attempt to mislead and cause confusion.

Another clueless rhabid twunt.

Davie, just WTF do you know about what the Rangers board or the fans think?

After 2012, no-one involved in any capacity at Rangers (boardroom, backroom, management or fans) would seriously want to jeopardise the long term security of the club for a short term goal, especially one which has more relevance for them than it does for us. After all, we’re not the ones who are obsessed by the other lot.

Yes, we have loans from our directors. Is that worse than having loans from a bank? At least we can ensure that they are paid back in a manner and at a level which is beneficial to the club first and foremost and not to another organisation looking to make a profit. Also, it is obvious that we need an injection of funds over a medium term in order to build up the business to its previous level. Without such loans we would not have been promoted back to the SPL, without them we would not have qualified for Europe, without them we would not have been able to entice our manager to Ibrox and without them we would not be in a position to mount a challenge for the title. All of which generates more cash, increases turnover which will, in the fullness of time, increase the value of the business which will allow the loans to be converted to shares. Everyone wins.

If all goes to plan then we will be fully self sustainable and debt free in a few years. Despite the managerial failures of the previous 2 seasons I think it’s clear to see that we are on track. We own our own stadium which is structurally sound. We now have the ability to sell and profit from merchandise. We will have gate/TV/prize money from the Europa league to come from this season. We have a world famous young manager who can only improve as he gains more experience.

Yet in the SMSM, all of the above seem to be “bad”. Oddly enough, there seems to be no scrutiny over the Scum’s financial well-being. All the focus was on a relitively modest increase in remuneration for a couple of our directors instead of the multi-million £ bonus for one of theirs. We have heard so much about the tens of millions that they have “banked” from the CL over the last 7 years. We also have heard so much about the tens of millions they’ve banked from transfers. If this is true, then where is all this money? Why have they spent so little on their squad, particularly since it is obvious it is serious need of substantial investment. Surely if they had this money they would have spent it at some point over the last 2 transfer windows? What about their stadium which is now at the end of its life? The only sensible conclusion to be drawn is that this pot of gold simply does not exist. And of course, that then begs the question “where has it all gone?”

Still, the longer the SMSM keep sweeping all of this under the carpet (along with the much more serious historical criminal acts which occurred at the scumdome), the better for us as it means Liewell and his cronies will continue to steer their ship on to the financial rocks.

who has shit for brains been talking to that thinks we would accept admin to stop anything they might or might not do , no bear I know would willfully go into admin after what we have had to endure , I know we are the biggest show in town and he cant help himself but surely even he cant believe the shit he has written , cant remember him saying to much when septic were using ringers ie the 2 Keanes , Bellend , the knicker model from Arsenal and the baldy git from Real Madrid .

He doesn't believe what he's written,he doesn't have to, the mindless readers will do all the believing necessary to create the sought after narrative.

He and others are working to an agenda.

But getting a good wage for doing so, a disgraceful slight on our club, and he should be warned for it at the very least
Yes your probably right mate but the Scottish msm is full of clowns like provan who scribble pish for a living.
All of them should be taken to task by the club's legal team but dignified silence is the route the club endorses, and look how that's panning out.

Davie was nine years at the Jimmy Savile Dome.
I believe during that time several paedophiles passed through the club and many young people were sexually abused.
Billy McNeill would later say this abuse was an open secret.
The reason that this secret was kept, was that those who were privy to it, put their club before the welfare of innocent children.

One has to hope that Davie Provan who became a journalist was never party to that secret.
One would also expect him as a journalist close to events to have an opinion on such a scandal being operated under his very nose.
Or does the silence regarding this issue carry on beyond the playing days and the direct involvement with the club?
If that were the case then morally there seems to be questions about the integrity of any journalist taking such a stance.
One might think.

Back