Davie Provan : Rangers would take another liquidation to stop 10 in a row

Once again these idiots dont get it - the club never went into liquidation , that myth is perpetuated by the dark side and Provan just tags along.

If our owners did have that misfortune why would that stop 10 in a row ? Dont see the logic it would be the opposite>?

We have loaned 2 well paid players so we will pay wages from our sell out crowd receipts and over due merchandise money, we have solid financial backing from wealthy individuals who do not require money being returned. It is an insult to say we trying to but the title , when the structure of the club is 100% professional , and the staff are first class.

Provan is one of many so called journalists in Scotland who have agendas that do not allow them to see Rangers in any other light than then one shone by ironically the Dark side .

These stupid pricks think we are as obsessed with them as they are with us.

We want to win number 55. That is our obsession. These pricks who haven't even got to 8 yet keep banging on about 10.

Their run is a tainted one, its an irrelevance compared to previous 9 in a rows by both clubs, we were wrongly chucked down the divisions for more than half FFS!!

Tainted run, tainted club.

One minute we’re not Spending enough to compete, the next where’s all the money coming from. It’s pathetic and transparent.

Anyone pushing the line that the fat slug should be running things at Rangers is a crank.

Does Provan ever just shut the %^*& up? One minute he's slaughtering King for not spending and now he's slaughtering him for spending. Away and jump off a bridge you cunt!

Our creditors are the owners. It would make no sense whatsoever to put us into liquidation when it is the owners who are the main creditor.

I would love to be inclined to call these phone ins etc and raise these obvious yet pertinent points. But I can’t be bothered and also stick your head above the parapet with anything pro rangers you have 250 cyber Celtic fans trying to track you down etc. %^*& that.

No Celtic director has said any such thing, Davie Provan is saying it. Plenty of accountants would disagree, the Rangers board is full of highly qualified accountants who do.
Provan is a total bullshitter. The question he should be asking is what are cash rich Celtic doing with their money? Is it paying beast spivs, is it being put aside for compensation claims, is HMRC now a threat? If I supported the beasts then I would want to know where is the money!
The words Dermot and laundry spring to mind. Can’t think why?

I've said before, I know he has health issues... his recent utterly disjointed ramblings have left me wondering if he's ok. That article is utter nonsense from top to bottom, from the headline onwards.

He's either losing the plot, is becoming increasingly desperate at the notion we might win the league this year, or has become a convenient patsy for whoever is ghostwriting this guff. Or all three.

Last edited:
Davie Provan talks some rubbish.

I was amazed when he got a gig in national broadcasting with Sky and still shake my head when I see this buffoon broadcasting to anywhere but the backwater that is Scotland.

Journalists and broadcasters have platforms from which to reach the masses: looking at what the Scottish media chooses to cover in print and broadcasts is revealing. Looking at what they choose to cover-up is equally revealing.

No standards: no shame!

Cannot wait until we put these bastards back in their place and under our heel.

The meltdown will put EVERYTHING before it in the shadow.

Cannot fu*king wait :D

The numbers being quoted for Defoe wages seem to be following the same exponential growth as the phantom tax debt of 2012.

Went from £40m to £150m in the space of a few months.

Anyway, when are these thick mentally challengeds going to realise that we have zero bank debt.

We may be operating at a loss, but we have zero debt out with that loaned by folk on our board. That debt will be converted to shares.

I suppose it’s funny watching them continually lap up ill Phils predictions of admin 2. They’ve been doing it for 6 years now.

He shouldn’t be let near a keyboard. When is Provan going to wake up to the fact that the entire Yahoo family regard him as nothing more than an orange bastard.

Up there with the mentally challenged bullshit of the week,

Rangers fans attacked real ref before cup game

Rangers paid Bury to line up a certain way in pre season friendly

Rangers will be happy to suffer liquidation if it stops ten in a row.

Wouldn't waste my energy reading that tripe. Was he not saying a few weeks back Gerrard should bale out because the board won't fund him?.

It’s actually quite disturbing that every commentator or writer has this hang-up that Rangers’ sole interest in winning this title is exclusively about “stopping 10” for Celtic.

Not that Rangers are inspired to win this to exorcise the last 8 years, not that Gerrard would round off an incredible first season, not that Rangers are back to doing what the club is famous for in winning titles.... Nope - as far as the Scottish football media are concerned, it is all about stopping Celtic.
It is pathetic.

Dear Davie,

You used to be one of us. You're family are all of good stock and so you don't have any excuses of being brainwashed from birth by a sick evil and twisted cult.

How does it feel to know that you were complicit in the cover-up of young boys being molested on an industrial scale by your beloved employers throughout your career?

Why do you continue your silence on such horrific and disgusting behaviour?

And why on earth do you continue to write absolute horse manure about us when you know fine well what you're saying is shit designed to endear yourself to a greater band of child molesters, professional victims, gypsies, beggars and morally bankrupt losers?

I don't hate you, I don't even dislike you, but I do feel really sorry for you for the shame and embarrassment you bring to your family.

Please get help, I think you need it,

Yours in pity,

The Blue Iceberg.

When we win the 55th title and stop their 10IAR aspirations, all we will hear is we had to go bankrupt to do it. I am expecting nothing else, no praise for doing it footballing wise. All we can do is keep wining and functioning and eventually the white noise will dissipate.

Personally I do not care or am I interested in what any other team does or doesn't do. The only time I pay attention is when we play another team. Let the hacks and haters bump their gums all they want, personally I do not waste my time or sanity participating. Winning and being the best trumps all the hokum out there.

We are planets most successful club and have been since our inception nearly 150 years ago. Nothing else needs to be said. These are the facts, everything else is nonsense.

A Rangers title win will send the filth closer to admin than us ffs.

They are completely and utterly reliant upon CL group stages.

They have had a 7 year run at CL money, what I would like to know is what have they done with it, we hear they are cash rich, are they really, suppose they will be keeping it to pay for compo for the abuse victims.

Provan has been running his mouth since the first kick of the ball this season telling us about how great the yahoos team is and that they were light years ahead of Rangers. Well here we are at the half way point of the season level on points and having a far better transfer window.

Meantime the yahoos who (allegedly) sold a player for £20m and were foaming at the mouth about record profits a few month back have brought in 2X6 month loan deals and some 3rd rate striker from a pub league.

All Rangers need to do is win the league and qualify for the UCL once and the shift in financial power would be monumental.

They have had a 7 year run at CL money, what I would like to know is what have they done with it, we hear they are cash rich, are they really, suppose they will be keeping it to pay for compo for the abuse victims.
As per their accounts they have cash available. However that’s consumed by missing the group stages of the CL.

Miss them again next season and they will need to look at restructuring

Demands King and Co invest to allow Rangers to close the gap then gets upset when they do and we spend the investment and close the gap.

Laughable nonsense from a bitter man who thinks Mike Ashley is a great guy.
Its a surprise he doesn’t mention the fat man in his article .

What an arsehole provan is writes a load of pish talks a load of pish I’m getting a bit worried for all these mhedia type pundits the mental hospitals are going to be chalk a block when we get 55 they just can’t handle it very sad

67nql4.jpg

:))

Demands King and Co invest to allow Rangers to close the gap then gets upset when they do and we spend the investment and close the gap.

Laughable nonsense from a bitter man who thinks Mike Ashley is a great guy.

Summed up perfectly EOD. Damned if you do, damned if you don't with cretins like provan

Well, I guess that’s the importance of an attention grabbing headline (aka click bait).

Ah’m ragin’!

That’s what you call getting your excuse in early! Rangers only won the title cause Celtic let it happen! What a wanker, spewing shite about finances he knows %^*& all about!

who has shit for brains been talking to that thinks we would accept admin to stop anything they might or might not do , no bear I know would willfully go into admin after what we have had to endure , I know we are the biggest show in town and he cant help himself but surely even he cant believe the shit he has written , cant remember him saying to much when septic were using ringers ie the 2 Keanes , Bellend , the knicker model from Arsenal and the baldy git from Real Madrid .

One simple question to these complete fantasists.

Who are our creditors that could seek a winding up order should we not pay them?

Considering they are all finance experts they dont seem to know an awful lot.

We won’t need to. We might need to downsize a little after we stop it, but there’s no chance in hell we’re ever going through an insolvency event again.

This follows on from Sutton last week and the mhedia frenzy about our wage bill.
The fear is ripping out of them.
#55 terrifies them. Our finances have them squealing lol :)):))
LETS DO THIS RANGERS.

Back