Davis and McGregor at the Gates,

The 'old stalwarts' McGregor and Davis embracing was great. I thought that saw Morelos climb the stairway at the side to to get a better view of the fans and celebrate which was brilliant too.

They’ve been there and done it.
Brought back to the club for their experience and professionalism and to show the new guys on it what it takes to be a winner.
They should be proud of themselves in playing a massive part in bringing 55 home.

They’ve been there and done it.
Brought back to the club for their experience and professionalism and to show the new guys on it what it takes to be a winner.
They should be proud of themselves in playing a massive part in bringing 55 home.
Yes, you've often heard Gerrard talk about McGregor's passion and determination in telling the lads "what it's all about". Add to that the sheer professionalism of Davis must make him the ideal role model for the younger players at the club.
It would not surprise me if these 2 stay on at Ibrox as coaches when their on field exploits eventually end end:))

One of my sons was discussing McGregor last night, and looks on him as a big player to replace one day. I think that's about right. Great goalkeeper.

Back