Day 22 - And Jhoe the Bigot is still upset! (Health Warning included)

TNT

Official Ticketer
Warning:

This is NOT a parody! This is the General Secretary of the official Celtic Supporters Associaion

Kent and Morelos are "Serial Thugs" now.........

Serial Cheats at the SFA. What can we do about it?
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:08 pm

It would appear that no matter what complaints and questions come to the SFA from the Supporters of Celtic FC, with regards to the way they (the SFA) operate, the SFA continue to rub our noses in it, and treat us with utter contempt by refusing to answer questions, or explain some of the actions they are responsible for.

The shambles surrounding the charges against Sevco, and the refusal to take action against serial thugs Morelos and Kent, should embarrass the whole sorry lot of them. They must be the most incompetent organisation the World Sport, everyone knows that except themselves.

The claim, that after 19 days since the game, Referee Clancy had actually yellow carded Morelos for his cut-throat sign to the Celtic Supporters, is in my humble opinion a Blatant Lie, and totally Dishonest, so Morelos received 3 yellow cards, is that in the rules?. We keep asking for Honesty, Transparency, and Accountability, we keep getting the complete opposite. (I COULDN'T AGREE MORE JHOE!!!!)

Another question that needs answering is, if Kent is mentioned in the charge against Sevco, then why was he not cited by the Compliance Officer? Because he obviously didn’t receive a yellow card during his gun to head celebration. All the smoke screen from Slippy G isn’t washing with our support either, he’d be better getting a Jabba the Hutt suit, at least if he’s going to be the mouth of Traynor, he should look like him.

As if things cannot get any worse, the SFA announce the new Head of Refereeing, could it be any worse? I give you another son of Dallas, Crawford Allan, could they not find someone with a proper Christian name? I wasn’t expecting Seamus O’Shamrock, but another one of the Brethren, we would have been as well with Mason Boyne. (YES, HE REALLY SAID THIS)

I really don’t know how much more the Celtic Support will take before they vote with their feet. We are carrying Scottish Football, take Thistle on Saturday, we sold over 8,000 tickets for an away match, and I heard a couple of their supporters moaning before the game because they got moved out of their seats. I also believe Thistle sold tickets to the Celtic Supporters for seats that didn’t exist. On top of all that we get another 2 “Honest Mistakes” from a dishonest official, nothing seems to change, the Order of the Day” Stop Celtic by any Means”.

Considering Maxwell’s connection with Partick Thistle, it would have been a good chance to stay away, but it was short notice, and Bhoycott’s are hard to organise. But we must find some way of getting a fair deal, it’s apparent the rest of Scottish Football’s Supporters aren’t interested in backing us, so we’ll have to do it ourselves. A start might be a meeting of the major Celtic Supporters Organisations, the supporters need to unite to defeat the Cheats.

Imagine being the worst kind of mentally challenged and having rangers living in your head rent free.Almost f

There is part of me wants to try to get him some help.

Jhoe, if you are reading (and I know you will be you narcissist) please seek help. Even just for the sake of the English language you are currently mutilating!

Joe, don't listen to this guy. You're right, pal, it's the Masons pulling strings against the bee-hoys. You're the only one who sees the light and has the intelligence. You must lead and others follow.
More strength to your crayon.

Most delusional support on the planet.

Clancy was shocking from a rangers perspective, the penalty (it was a pen but hardly see them given and we didnt get the same for very similar on Aribo.. Twice), the tackle where jack won the ball and somehow celtic got a free kick, Jullien not getting sent of and instead getting a free kick for fouling morelos when threw on goal.

the list goes on but because we beat them these maniacs cant see any other explanation to us beating them than cheating officials even though we were blatantly the better team.

The complaints about these celebrations/gestures are getting more and more embarassing.

I just don't understand how they can possibly think this. Not sure I really want to understand the mind of a Tim though...

If we do 55 this season this mhutant will be sectioned under mental health grounds

He will not be able to handle defeat and there will be many more like him

They cannot get their head round we are a good team and challenging them and the SFA are in Lieswells pocket along with Clare Whyte

He's a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen. I'm delighted we're in his thoughts 24/7. It's all about the Rangers.

It's incredible that they actually believe the footballing authorities are against them. Even for masters of the victim complex, they must feel dirty convincing themselves of that lie.

I think he's got a secretary and dictating his rants now. The grammar is much better.
Could it have been worse though?

I mean, if he did use software, it would just have been a mess of red lines......

I can imagine the little paperclip from years ago popping up and doing a 'its over' gesture at him! ;)

Carrying Scottish football because you sold 8k tickets for a local away game:))

We have almost double that on our away scheme you pish stained rat.

The club you claim to be 8 years old are the most watched in the country and it will be fûcking marvellous watching you get sectioned after having to watch them win the league in 4 months time.

Jhoe, you are 100% correct with the masonic/stopthesellick thing...but you have absolutely no idea how high this goes......
#StMichael'sBoss

FFS Joe is still stealing oxygen.
It’s hard to believe that he is actually the main man who speaks on behalf of the mhanky tramps. but then again, they are a vile, shameless club and he is the perfect half wit to speak on their behalf.

If we do 55 this season this mhutant will be sectioned under mental health grounds

He will not be able to handle defeat and there will be many more like him

They cannot get their head round we are a good team and challenging them and the SFA are in Lieswells pocket along with Clare Whyte

Please God in the name of Jean Luc Picard. Make it so!

Back