Day 22 - And Jhoe the Bigot is still upset! (Health Warning included)

I actually agree with the loonball on one point. "They must be the most incompetent organisation in the World of Sport, everyone knows that except themselves" as proven by their inaction in punishing a member club who harboured a paedophile ring for decades

See how Mason Verger's favourite drink is a Martini flavoured by tears of children in the Hannibal film?
When we get 55 everything I drink will be sweetened by this nuggets tears :)

He's basically saying Crawford Allan can't be trusted as he isn't a Catholic.

How can such religious prejudice be acceptable to Celtic given his official position? Surely a sacking, unless of course they agree with him.

I also believe Thistle sold tickets to the Celtic Supporters for seats that didn’t exist.
Eh? This guy is off his fuckin heid.

Why aren’t the media savaging this guy and calling on him to explain his rankings and his more serious allegations, such as the one above. How the %^*& have they sold tickets that didn’t exist Jhoe? Mong

Warning:

This is NOT a parody! This is the General Secretary of the official Celtic Supporters Associaion

Kent and Morelos are "Serial Thugs" now.........

Serial Cheats at the SFA. What can we do about it?
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:08 pm

It would appear that no matter what complaints and questions come to the SFA from the Supporters of Celtic FC, with regards to the way they (the SFA) operate, the SFA continue to rub our noses in it, and treat us with utter contempt by refusing to answer questions, or explain some of the actions they are responsible for.

The shambles surrounding the charges against Sevco, and the refusal to take action against serial thugs Morelos and Kent, should embarrass the whole sorry lot of them. They must be the most incompetent organisation the World Sport, everyone knows that except themselves.

The claim, that after 19 days since the game, Referee Clancy had actually yellow carded Morelos for his cut-throat sign to the Celtic Supporters, is in my humble opinion a Blatant Lie, and totally Dishonest, so Morelos received 3 yellow cards, is that in the rules?. We keep asking for Honesty, Transparency, and Accountability, we keep getting the complete opposite. (I COULDN'T AGREE MORE JHOE!!!!)

Another question that needs answering is, if Kent is mentioned in the charge against Sevco, then why was he not cited by the Compliance Officer? Because he obviously didn’t receive a yellow card during his gun to head celebration. All the smoke screen from Slippy G isn’t washing with our support either, he’d be better getting a Jabba the Hutt suit, at least if he’s going to be the mouth of Traynor, he should look like him.

As if things cannot get any worse, the SFA announce the new Head of Refereeing, could it be any worse? I give you another son of Dallas, Crawford Allan, could they not find someone with a proper Christian name? I wasn’t expecting Seamus O’Shamrock, but another one of the Brethren, we would have been as well with Mason Boyne. (YES, HE REALLY SAID THIS)

I really don’t know how much more the Celtic Support will take before they vote with their feet. We are carrying Scottish Football, take Thistle on Saturday, we sold over 8,000 tickets for an away match, and I heard a couple of their supporters moaning before the game because they got moved out of their seats. I also believe Thistle sold tickets to the Celtic Supporters for seats that didn’t exist. On top of all that we get another 2 “Honest Mistakes” from a dishonest official, nothing seems to change, the Order of the Day” Stop Celtic by any Means”.

Considering Maxwell’s connection with Partick Thistle, it would have been a good chance to stay away, but it was short notice, and Bhoycott’s are hard to organise. But we must find some way of getting a fair deal, it’s apparent the rest of Scottish Football’s Supporters aren’t interested in backing us, so we’ll have to do it ourselves. A start might be a meeting of the major Celtic Supporters Organisations, the supporters need to unite to defeat the Cheats.
second last paragraph.First few lines;-) .Comedy gold

Carrying Scottish football because you sold 8k tickets for a local away game:))

We have almost double that on our away scheme you pish stained rat.

The club you claim to be 8 years old are the most watched in the country and it will be fûcking marvellous watching you get sectioned after having to watch them win the league in 4 months time.
Needs a straight jacket tbh mate

And here was me thinking they got and missed a penalty, scored a goal with a handball and we had a man sent off...

He's found a bit of form there, the last 2 were letdowns that I didn't finish reading but that is class, 3 trebles and 10 trophies in a row yet he thinks they are up against a big Masonic conspiracy :))

We all laugh and take the piss out of Jhoe the Bigot but if it was any other club Sellik FA would have the club up on a charge as he is an official spokesperson for the club.

I'm more concerned what's in that cunts folders on his pc than what he has to write about the SFA.

They are carrying Scottish football top tier at the piggery shut for 4 years they were missing us so badly.

Operation stop celtic... really looked like that in lcf and at the piggery. He's pulling our leg, right?

So their General Secretary in his scribbles throws insults at Rangers, our players, the SFA, referees and the fans of other clubs and wonders why he is constantly ignored. If the man had even a moderate level of literacy, maybe he could link things together and discover why.

So their General Secretary in his scribbles throws insults at Rangers, our players, the SFA, referees and the fans of other clubs and wonders why he is constantly ignored. If the man had even a moderate level of literacy, maybe he could link things together and discover why.
Or self-awareness as to how he comes across in his ramblings, embarrassing, even for them.

Imagine being this guy for a day.

The perpetual anger. The endless rage.

Imagine what will happen when they eventually lose the league
And then getting fucked out fo the lounge for not posting enough - yesterday wasn't a good day for Joe :))

55 will end him

I think some people will lose their jobs or credibility or even break the law when 55 happens. They won’t be able to handle our constant celebrations and cross the line. My moneys on Joe here being the first to have a complete online breakdown. You can tell he‘s getting more unhinged with each passing blog.

55 will end him
55 will end more than just him....
C8XKFiS.gif

LOL :)

I dont know where to start with that tripe. Kent a thug? Seriously? The wee man couldnae batter a fish. They have to be the world's biggest hypocrites. A support that displays 'sniper ' banners offended by a gun gesture that has been explained as a rap reference. They really do go out of their way to be offended, except with important things, like say, systematic child abuse. As for Crawford Allan being a proddy name, it no more proddy than Ali Singh. The only problem I have with the guy's name is his parents got it backwards. Finally, propping up Scottish fitba with an eight thousand strong support? Eight thousand? We carried more in the Third tier.

I honestly don't know where to start with that mob. If it wasn't for the fact that they actually complain about rubbish like this and eventually wear down and put fear into officaldom, then i'd be sitting coffee and rolling off my chair

My first thought was phoning the grammar Police, but knowing his history, what's the number for the white coat folk?, this guy is endorsed by that club?? :-()

Ah Operation Stop 10 in a row.

When they haven't won 9 yet.
Where they have won every domestic trophy for the last three and a half years.
They have had a crack at qualifying for the Champions League every year since 2012.
Where their CEO totally controls the mhedia, SPFL and the SFA.
Where they control the narrative on every going on in Scottish football.
Where they have referees either in their pocket or shit scared to give a decision against them or for us.

Jhoe ya demented whank, if you are reading this, try asking yourself how good this whole conspiracy is.

And it pleases me that we live in your head rent free and the last thing you see at night is wee Alfredo.

Last edited:
Back