Day 22 - And Jhoe the Bigot is still upset! (Health Warning included)

does anyone actually listen to this throbber
I don't know about that, but Neil Doncaster requested a meeting with him to discuss...................Rangers!
DONCASTER, McKENZIE AND THE MEETING WITH CELTIC SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION
BY CQN MAGAZINE ON 16TH AUGUST 2017LATEST NEWS

CELTIC SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION representatives Joe O’Rourke and John Andrews met with SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster and his lawyer Rod McKenzie earlier this week. The meeting was held at the request of Doncaster and the CSA have now reported back to their members and the wider Celtic support through a statement on their website, thecsa.co.uk
Joe O’Rourke has been in regular contact with the SFA in recent weeks since the Supreme Court ruled once and for all on 5 July, that HMRC had won the so-called Bit Tax Case and by extension Rangers had cheated the taxpayer and Scottish football for a decade or more.
The two CSA Executives pretty much received the same information from Doncaster and McKenzie that two CQN’s were given back in April, in what was a dress rehearsal for the SPFL stance should HMRC prevail at the Supreme Court.
Joe and John however have managed to expose the true nature of the 5 Way Agreement and also establish that the SFA are now the biggest obstacle to allowing justice to be served in the Sottish game after the unlawful actions adopted and willingly implemented by David Murray and his board at Ibrox.
Doncaster believes that he is powerless to act but has admitted to the CSA officials that title stripping could only be enforced through the SFA.
“They..stated that they, the SPFL, were happy to have an Independent Review of Scottish Football as stated about three weeks ago after they elected their new Board. The problem with that is, no Independent Review is worth having unless it also agreed by the SFA, and so far Mr Regan and his cronies have not agreed to a Review,” stated O’Rourke.
“Mr Doncaster made it very clear that the decision taken by LNS (Lord Nimmo Smith) cannot be revisited, the decision to fine Sevco £250,000 is final. Mr McKenzie stressed that all the information held by the SPL was put before LNS, which included the proof of about 51 side letters. But what they cannot answer is, did the SFA act honestly with regards to LNS.
Mr Doncaster also agreed with us that the Five Way Agreement (FWA) was a barrier to Title stripping. That is the FWA that no-one outside if the signatories has actually seen. McKenzie and Doncaster actually admitted that in one of the early drafts of the agreement Title Stripping was one of the avenues that could be used as punishment to Sevco, not surprisingly Green, and apparently more so McCoist strongly opposed that route, so that clause was taken out.”
Interesting the SPFL’s later revealed to the CSA prpresetatives that other clubs were backing Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell’s call for an Independent Review, but just not in public.
“McKenzie said that club chairmen were backing Celtic, but not in public. I think that proves the point the Bullying and Intimidation by the Sevco Support is actually working, I also think the comments from Ann Budge and Stewart Milne prove that too.”
O’Rourke then gave his own summary of where we go from here.
“Well we’re not beaten yet. We have to force the SFA to back the Independent Review. The only way that can be done is by supporters putting pressure on their own clubs to call for it.
“Doncaster claims that the SPFL do not have the power within their rules to strip titles, but the SFA do have that power. So honest supporters throughout the whole of Scottish Football must stand up to the Bullies and Intimidators and force action from your own club’s. This is not a Celtic v Rangers issue, this is Honest and Integrity v Bullies and Intimidators issue. Football has to win, but it can only win if the honest decent supporters unite to make it happen.”
Last week Paul67 revealed on CQN that Stewart Regan was planning to stonewall all calls for an Independent Enquiry.
LISTEN to the latest CQN Podcast now…

Think about that! An SFA Board member requested a meeting with this loonball! To discuss another member club.

Joe speaks for their whole incestous family. From the bigots in the boardroom to the bigots in the slophouses, Joe epitomises every last one of that rancid mob.

I love joe and his ramblings.

He is an absolute parody of a man. A beacon for their support. A self important bigoted trumpet.

The same football authorities who acquiesced with the baying mob, led by the filth who precipitated the carve up for their tainted eight in a row are now somehow colluding to derail them.

Ten trophies in a row, the beneficiaries of some audacious refereeing decisions at key moments in their tainted run, kicks in the head and other thuggery ignored by the compliant officer whilst our players get cited for merely breathing.

Yet this mob still believe they are the victims of an establishment conspiracy despite having the establishment in their pocket. It really goes to show that no matter how much you bend to the filth they will not be satisfied until there is zero opposition to their dominance. (One of the most pathological manifestations of mass entitlement I have witnessed)

When we were winning under Walter’s stewardship there was still a semblance of fairness in the system, just enough slack that we could prevail against the loaded system. Now given what I am seeing week in, week out in terms of blatant cheating precipitated by that pathological sense of entitlement it is clear to me that we are going to have to be significantly better than them to prevail.

As a footnote; The board currently have it with in their gift and control to change the dynamic and level the loaded table. Whether based on track record, they will is still very much in the balance, though if they do not then they and we may be left regretting their inaction for a very long time.

I agree with this! I think it will take a monumental effort for us to get over the line. That clown goes on about the 'stop 10 in a row', but we are clearly seeing the opposite. We are seeing some clearly obvious decisions going against us and I think these will be ramped up, the longer we hang in there. We really could be doing with them screwing up themselves under pressure, as I don't think we can rely solely on us being able to win every game, going by some of the questionable decisions we have had to endure in the first half of the season.

He just looks like one of those bitter auld jakeys who sits alone propping up the bar every night and who crowbars sellik into every single conversation.

Hasn't Jh.oe been outed on here in the past? I, mean the head honcho of the bheast support went out his way to post on f,f.

Think about that for a second, just one second.

Imbe,cile

They had better get used to it. 55 will be too much for many of them

Warning:

This is NOT a parody! This is the General Secretary of the official Celtic Supporters Associaion

Kent and Morelos are "Serial Thugs" now.........

Serial Cheats at the SFA. What can we do about it?
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:08 pm

It would appear that no matter what complaints and questions come to the SFA from the Supporters of Celtic FC, with regards to the way they (the SFA) operate, the SFA continue to rub our noses in it, and treat us with utter contempt by refusing to answer questions, or explain some of the actions they are responsible for.

The shambles surrounding the charges against Sevco, and the refusal to take action against serial thugs Morelos and Kent, should embarrass the whole sorry lot of them. They must be the most incompetent organisation the World Sport, everyone knows that except themselves.

The claim, that after 19 days since the game, Referee Clancy had actually yellow carded Morelos for his cut-throat sign to the Celtic Supporters, is in my humble opinion a Blatant Lie, and totally Dishonest, so Morelos received 3 yellow cards, is that in the rules?. We keep asking for Honesty, Transparency, and Accountability, we keep getting the complete opposite. (I COULDN'T AGREE MORE JHOE!!!!)

Another question that needs answering is, if Kent is mentioned in the charge against Sevco, then why was he not cited by the Compliance Officer? Because he obviously didn’t receive a yellow card during his gun to head celebration. All the smoke screen from Slippy G isn’t washing with our support either, he’d be better getting a Jabba the Hutt suit, at least if he’s going to be the mouth of Traynor, he should look like him.

As if things cannot get any worse, the SFA announce the new Head of Refereeing, could it be any worse? I give you another son of Dallas, Crawford Allan, could they not find someone with a proper Christian name? I wasn’t expecting Seamus O’Shamrock, but another one of the Brethren, we would have been as well with Mason Boyne. (YES, HE REALLY SAID THIS)

I really don’t know how much more the Celtic Support will take before they vote with their feet. We are carrying Scottish Football, take Thistle on Saturday, we sold over 8,000 tickets for an away match, and I heard a couple of their supporters moaning before the game because they got moved out of their seats. I also believe Thistle sold tickets to the Celtic Supporters for seats that didn’t exist. On top of all that we get another 2 “Honest Mistakes” from a dishonest official, nothing seems to change, the Order of the Day” Stop Celtic by any Means”.

Considering Maxwell’s connection with Partick Thistle, it would have been a good chance to stay away, but it was short notice, and Bhoycott’s are hard to organise. But we must find some way of getting a fair deal, it’s apparent the rest of Scottish Football’s Supporters aren’t interested in backing us, so we’ll have to do it ourselves. A start might be a meeting of the major Celtic Supporters Organisations, the supporters need to unite to defeat the Cheats.
Jhoe is a crackpot.”carrying Scottish football “ it was only a few seasons ago when 19,000 turned up at the cesspit for a cup tie against the sheep !

Back