Dean Chalmers every other Saturday acoustic

Really good version of that song, he's a talented lad and EOS had always been one of my favourites. Thanks to op for posting.

In fact, I play a wee bit of guitar myself and thought I would try to learn it from the chords in the vid. It's actually easy enough to play (if anyone wants to know chords then let me know). So I've been belting it out off and on for the past few days (admittedly nowhere near as good as the boy Dean) and my 5 year old and 2 year old have picked it up as well, they love singing it!! Had a wee family sing-song to it with them earlier and they had nearly all the words. Proud as punch.

I know he supports Rangers. Which for me is vital if he is writing and singing Rangers songs, well I think so.

Its obviously good to have someone write Rangers song(s) but, I'm sorry you can't support the SNP and support us at all as to me it makes zero sense. We are the quintessential British club so you cant support us and support a part that wants to break the union up. Then we have the current behaviour from the SNP Glasgow council towards our club and our supporters and their behaviour towards the OO in this city.

this is why I asked, does he support the SNP as, for me, it does matter.

I'm sorry you can't support the SNP and support us

What utter bollox. You can do both. You don't get to choose if you can or can't do both it ain't up to you.

I have no clue if DC supports SNP or not, and makes no difference to me. He supports Rangers that's all that's important.

Not only is he a great midfield player for the Rangers but he's got a brilliant voice.

Wait, that's no Scotty Arfield ? :D

What utter bollox. You can do both. You don't get to choose if you can or can't do both it ain't up to you.

I have no clue if DC supports SNP or not, and makes no difference to me. He supports Rangers that's all that's important.

I'm not saying it is up to me, I'm saying its insane to say you support Rangers the quintessential British club and then support a party that wants break that union.. that's a very confused thought process for christ sake!

Id also suggest that anyone that supports the SNP and even voted for them in this city is frankly a disgrace!

Last edited:
I'm not saying it is up to me, I'm saying its insane to say you support Rangers the quintessential British club and then support a party that wants break that union.. that's a very confused thought process for christ sake!

Id also suggest that anyone that supports the SNP and even voted for them in this city is frankly a disgrace!
I agree I can't understand anyone who votes SNP, (no a disgrace, just different politics from me) Rangers supporter or not.

But why are we even discussing this? Everyone else is praising the guys talent. You are only concerned about his politics.

I agree I can't understand anyone who votes SNP, (no a disgrace, just different politics from me) Rangers supporter or not.

But why are we even discussing this? Everyone else is praising the guy's talent. You are only concerned about his politics.
he has talent but sorry, he should be nowhere near our club if he supports the SNP. I do think its a disgrace anyone that supports us and votes for them

Massive thank you for the support guys! Joined the forum just to say that! ❤

You'll find stuff being uploaded on the Facebook page: The Ibrox Vox.

The page will be looking for people to help run it soon with views to publishing other people's rangers material as well, as there's some incredible things out there!

I'm a busy lad on the music front as you can imagine but some great things are on there way, some even greater things planned!

"Stevie G" Song is complete and will go up for pre order soon with a percentage of proceeds going to a rangers charity.

In the words of our Manager #LetsGo!

⚪

Here's a recent photo of myself and one of my Heroes!

Thanks brothers and sisters in blue! X

BnZVeEAhlB6

The page will be looking for people to help run it soon with views to publishing other people's rangers material as well, as there's some incredible things out there!

I'm a busy lad on the music front as you can imagine but some great things are on there way, some even greater things planned!

"Stevie G" Song is complete and will go up for pre order soon with a percentage of proceeds going to a rangers charity.

⚪

BnZVeEAhlB6

I can ask yourself what I asked on the thread. Do you support the SNP and the breaking of the Union? You may say it doesn't matter but, id suggest to you it matters a lot to many Rangers supporters and especially those that live In Glasgow given how the bigoted SNP council has treated our club and fans.

I can ask yourself what I asked on the thread. Do you support the SNP and the breaking of the Union? You may say it doesn't matter but, id suggest to you it matters a lot to many Rangers supporters and especially those that live In Glasgow given how the bigoted SNP council has treated our club and fans.

:D

Take it to a PM.

More than half of Glasgow voted for independence. I’d imagine there were Rangers fans a plenty in that shameful 54%.

However, not sure it’s a reason not to buy the guys music? Unlikely he dontes his profits to them or is any kind of propoganda machine.

He’s just a chubby Scott Arfield, with a great voice.

Reactions: WBD

⚪

BnZVeEAhlB6
Great work mate but please erase that Warburton song from YouTube haha

⚪

BnZVeEAhlB6
Brilliant news. Hopefully this provides a great platform for new material. There is a FF member in the process (November) of recording the awesome song Majestic also another recording a couple of chants. Hopefully this will be the go to for bears. Maybe UB could get involved and use a few of the songs too.

I do hope DC ignores this question. Whether he is or isn't an SNP supporter.

:D

Take it to a PM.

More than half of Glasgow voted for independence. I’d imagine there were Rangers fans a plenty in that shameful 54%.

However, not sure it’s a reason not to buy the guys music? Unlikely he dontes his profits to them or is any kind of propoganda machine.

He’s just a chubby Scott Arfield, with a great voice.
It matters to me if he supports the SNP.

I do hope DC ignores this question. Whether he is or isn't an SNP supporter.

I'm sure if they got over the Kenny Miller situation, they will find something else to be narrow minded about. I also cant remember posting anything SNP related for a number of years. Maybe because I'm not an avid supporter? Or did my views change? I do support Scotland as a nation as well as the union.

Not sure what the problem is? Not sure why I equally have to explain myself. So I won't any further. :)

You're a fan of what I'm doing music wise or your not... Certainly not going to lose sleep. I support my club and it's followers and provide something new and fresh and I plan to continue that :)

Again, thank you to all the guys on this post who have added some great positives.

WATP!

I know he supports Rangers. Which for me is vital if he is writing and singing Rangers songs, well I think so.

Is it , really ?? Supporting the SNP is incompatable with supporting Rangers. Given our traditions and background it must be an almighty mindfuck for them ,

• given we have two portraits of her majesty in the home dressing room
  • the union flag flies over the main stand and govan
  • the union bears sing God Save The Queen on 89 minutes
  • the smartcards for a long time had the Inter Milan card display with the Union Jack and Satire on them

Is it , really ?? Supporting the SNP is incompatable with supporting Rangers. Given our traditions and background it must be an almighty mindfuck for them ,

• given we have two portraits of her majesty in the home dressing room
  • the union flag flies over the main stand and govan
  • the union bears sing God Save The Queen on 89 minutes
  • the smartcards for a long time had the Inter Milan card display with the Union Jack and Satire on them
The things you point out obviously don't bother the SNP voters within our club as they still Follow Follow. Some people are not so caught up in the ''traditions" as others are. Why try and make a big deal of it. They support Rangers and vote SNP. Deal with it, I know I do. Why create division within the support?

The things you point out obviously don't bother the SNP voters within our club as they still Follow Follow. Some people are not so caught up in the ''traditions" as others are. Why try and make a big deal of it. They support Rangers and vote SNP. Deal with it, I know I do. Why create division within the support?

Thanks for the support mate. Don't worry about it. I personally don't.

I also don't vote SNP for the record.

I had views of Independence. My views are different since but again that's nothing I need to explain.

Never thought joining a forum to say thanks would turn into a slug fest from the same people that throw out "values and traditions"... I probably generate more support for the club than them all combined.

I also look after our own no matter what.

So aye. Cheers. :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1947744631923886&id=113063048725396

I had views of Independence. My views are different since but again that's nothing I need to explain.

Never thought joining a forum to say thanks would turn into a slug fest from the same people that throw out "values and traditions"... I probably generate more support for the club than them all combined.

Slugfest! Oh , I'm so sorry for daring to ask if you support a party that wants to break the union and that clearly allows bigots that hate the Rangers support and who have went out their way in Glasgow especially to target the PUL community!

Slugfest! Oh , I'm so sorry for daring to ask if you support a party that wants to break the union and clearly allow bigots that hate the Rangers support and who have went out their way in Glasgow especially to target the PUL community!

And as a singer and songwriter I guess I made that happen?

You've probably voiced more concern on this one topic than you ever have to the relevant people.

Move on mate I'm not asking for your views or your permission.

Cheers again.

And as a singer and songwriter I guess I made that happen?

You've probably voiced more concern on this one topic than you ever have to the relevant people.

Move on mate I'm not asking for your views or your permission.

Cheers again.
I have to laugh at the grandeous "singer-songwriter" title you've given yourself, nobody apart from on here & your social media have heard of you.

You also proclaim to know how much or little ive spoken about the SNP & their bigoted policies towards Rangers fans, the club and the PUL community. Ive written to many MP's & MSP's regarding this issue so dont pretend you know my views or how many times i've acted on them.

Really good version of that song, he's a talented lad and EOS had always been one of my favourites. Thanks to op for posting.

In fact, I play a wee bit of guitar myself and thought I would try to learn it from the chords in the vid. It's actually easy enough to play (if anyone wants to know chords then let me know). So I've been belting it out off and on for the past few days (admittedly nowhere near as good as the boy Dean) and my 5 year old and 2 year old have picked it up as well, they love singing it!! Had a wee family sing-song to it with them earlier and they had nearly all the words. Proud as punch.

Post the chords sir? :cool:

I have to laugh at the grandeous "singer-songwriter" title you've given yourself, nobody apart from on here & your social media have heard of you.

You also proclaim to know how much or little ive spoken about the SNP & their bigoted policies towards Rangers fans, the club and the PUL community. Ive written to many MP's & MSP's regarding this issue so dont pretend you know my views or how many times i've acted on them.

I usually enjoy your posts, but you're acting like a complete walloper here. Give it a rest.

Do they , they are a fifth column who seek to airbrush out the traditions and parts of our history they don't agree with.

Its quite a clear a number of these "fans" get off the wrong subway station Every Other Saturday.

And they're the ones who impose the division I don't see any labour or tory voting bears screeching about their political leanings in the bear pit.

I also had a great laugh reading that.

1. At no point did I say it was grandeus as you put it. It's a descriptive title of what it is I DO infact do. I sing and I write songs. Therefore I can be considered a singer and songwriter. FACT

Another example of this would be you. You join forums, try bully people into belieiving things as you see them,evidently, and talk dugsh*t. Therefore that gives you a descriptive title of a Tw*t.

2. I joined this forum as there was a post created about me. For someone to have created it, they must have known who I was. Then there's the social media stats. For example on Spotify I have just short of 50,000 monthly listeners. FACT. But other than them all no one knows me. Okay fine cool. I don't have a need to be known.

3. I claimed an opinion or an assumption. I stand by it. Youre allowed yours but im not allowed mine?

4. I'm bored of you, im sure others are equally - FACT.

5. If you don't like me then move on.

Do they , they are a fifth column who seek to airbrush out the traditions and parts of our history they don't agree with.

Its quite a clear a number of these "fans" get off the wrong subway station Every Other Saturday.

And they're the ones who impose the division I don't see any labour or tory voting bears screeching about their political leanings in the bear pit.

For me,anyone that says the support the SNP and votes for them and tgen claims they support us shouldnt be allowed in to Ibrox.

You cannot say you support the quintessential British club and vote for a party that wants to break that union.

I also had a great laugh reading that.

1. At no point did I say it was grandeus as you put it. It's a descriptive title of what it is I DO infact do. I sing and I write songs. Therefore I can be considered a singer and songwriter. FACT

Another example of this would be you. You join forums, try bully people into belieiving things as you see them,evidently, and talk dugsh*t. Therefore that gives you a descriptive title of a Tw*t.

2. I joined this forum as there was a post created about me. For someone to have created it, they must have known who I was. Then there's the social media stats. For example on Spotify I have just short of 50,000 monthly listeners. FACT. But other than them all no one knows me. Okay fine cool. I don't have a need to be known.

3. I claimed an opinion or an assumption. I stand by it. Youre allowed yours but im not allowed mine?

4. I'm bored of you, im sure others are equally - FACT.

5. If you don't like me then move on.

When are you playing the hydro Mr singer-songwriter ! If you're so bored of me then you shouldn't have answered the posts.

I also dont believe you arent an an SNP supporter and think you would vote for them and independence.

Now, back to your "singing",I think that's what you do.

Thanks mate...i've actually got them sussed from watching vid but poster @jb_sow looking for them so will let him pick up with you direct.

Well done again mate, really good version of that song.

Appreciate that mate. Sometimes I change the tuning ie half a step down but not sure it's the case for this one.

No probs brother. :) be sure to send me any versions and I'll get them posted up on the new page when it's going.

When are you playing the hydro Mr singer-songwriter ! If you're so bored of me then you shouldn't have answered the posts.

I also dont believe you arent an an SNP supporter and think you would vote for them and independence.

Now, back to your "singing",I think that's what you do.
It's in my sights.

Klkl. Good for you.

Thanks again for the excitement. Zzz

Back