Dean Chalmers every other Saturday acoustic

He has the talent to sound like a .bad pub singer & look like a fat Scott Arfield.

6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

Massive thank you for the support guys! Joined the forum just to say that! ❤

You'll find stuff being uploaded on the Facebook page: The Ibrox Vox.

The page will be looking for people to help run it soon with views to publishing other people's rangers material as well, as there's some incredible things out there!

I'm a busy lad on the music front as you can imagine but some great things are on there way, some even greater things planned!

"Stevie G" Song is complete and will go up for pre order soon with a percentage of proceeds going to a rangers charity.

In the words of our Manager #LetsGo!

⚪

Here's a recent photo of myself and one of my Heroes!

Thanks brothers and sisters in blue! X

BnZVeEAhlB6

Any chance of setting up a Twitter or YouTube for bears that don’t use Facebook mate?

That's the reason I joined mate. I was pissed one night and was curious about how you all feel about Gerrard and our youngsters .

We love them mate don't worry about that they are being well looked after. And as Liverpool have been my English team since I was a kid I'm absolutely buzzing that Gerrard is now Rangers manager. Still quite surreal to be honest.

What area in Liverpool you live mate i have mates all over the place down there.

Last edited:
All from the lad chucking insults out over a username on a forum. Well played son. Haha.

Radio 1 says different. :)

It's the likes of you that gives our following a bad name. Just an absolute nobody, hiding behind a screen typing absolute dross...

A nobody that emails/writes to various MSP's and MP's in the hope of getting parity for our fans and who has also written to the Lord Advocate regarding both the collapse of the recent effigies trial and with regards the frequents use of the " hun" sectarian term. I'm just so awful and actually try and do something positive for the support, you" sing"!

As for me chucking insults, I was asked for my opinion by WBD of what I thought your "talent" was thus, I have an opinion. You are the person that previously insulted myself so dish it out and be prepared to take it back. I also advised you to put me on ignore.

As for my username, don't want to break it to you but, the majority are all " hiding behind" a username.

* Radio 1..:D

No bother, I'm a great singer but my problem is I just belt it out and according to those that are hearing it, it's all in the one tone. To me I sound like Sinatra. Cannae please everybody I suppose. ;)
Nothing wrong with a bit frankie Sinatra buddy haha. If you've got it use it! I learned that long ago and was reminded of it today haha. But who wants to please everyone anyway. ;) :)

Massive thank you for the support guys! Joined the forum just to say that! ❤

You'll find stuff being uploaded on the Facebook page: The Ibrox Vox.

The page will be looking for people to help run it soon with views to publishing other people's rangers material as well, as there's some incredible things out there!

I'm a busy lad on the music front as you can imagine but some great things are on there way, some even greater things planned!

"Stevie G" Song is complete and will go up for pre order soon with a percentage of proceeds going to a rangers charity.

In the words of our Manager #LetsGo!

⚪

Here's a recent photo of myself and one of my Heroes!

Thanks brothers and sisters in blue! X

BnZVeEAhlB6

Good to see you’ve joined mate get ready for the ride :). been listening to your version of every other Saturday for weeks absolutely brilliant plus all you’re other stuff.
Tried googling your own gers song that’s after every other Saturday a few weeks ago but couldn’t find it but a link to follow follow came up. But post was 2 years or so ago though, thought I would try posting to see if someone knew how to get the song which seemed to reignite the original post and interest again. Can’t wait to here you’re finished version of your gers song couple of line make the hairs stand up on yur neck, look forward to you playing live before a game at Ibrox hopefully.
Keep up the gers stuff.
WATP!!

All from the lad chucking insults out over a username on a forum. Well played son. Haha.

Radio 1 says different. :)

It's the likes of you that gives our following a bad name. Just an absolute nobody, hiding behind a screen typing absolute dross...

When has Radio One ever been a barometer of good taste ? :D Keep practicing, mate, you've a long way to go after trying to start you're own wee fan club on here.

Very difficult to sell music these days. I had proposed to the club, approaching our 140 year, to do Rangers history Commemorative CD. Songs celebrating all events and players throughout our history. Getting proper musicians and song writers. It was never taken on. Maybe for 150 :)

If the fan zone ever gets of the ground would be great place for yourself and Dean to show case your talents.

If the fan zone ever gets of the ground would be great place for yourself and Dean to show case your talents.
I have been saying for a while we should be getting our musicians together for these fanzone events. Get away from, for me what is a tired old routine of what we have been getting in the Gers boozers over the years. (To be fair there are no complaints from punters in the packed pubs!!) I also think boozers like the Louden should be looking at this idea too. Getting musicians in to try out new and traditional Rangers songs. But then I may be in a minority of wanting match day to be all about the Rangers.

I could not be part of these though, my singing and guitar playing is as bad as each other, which is BAD!! Leave that to the talented ones :)

I have to laugh at the grandeous "singer-songwriter" title you've given yourself, nobody apart from on here & your social media have heard of you.

You also proclaim to know how much or little ive spoken about the SNP & their bigoted policies towards Rangers fans, the club and the PUL community. Ive written to many MP's & MSP's regarding this issue so dont pretend you know my views or how many times i've acted on them.

Give it a rest, for gods sake, many Rangers supporters vote SNP, I don't so what.

They are Rangers supporters and stop being so bloody negative to a talented guy who will do a lot more for Rangers reputation than your head in the sand views.

Reactions: WBD
Give it a rest, for gods sake, many Rangers supporters vote SNP, I don't so what.

They are Rangers supporters and stop being so bloody negative to a talented guy who will do a lot more for Rangers reputation than your head in the sand views.

Firstly, the SNP hate our club and our support, the recent Ibrox Fanzone scandal showing these anti-Rangers bigots up for what they truly are. What Rangers fan would vote for that ? Secondly, is it compulsory to automatically like any " entertainer" who claims to support Rangers ? :confused:

Oops thread being derailed again. Start another thread about how you qualify as genuine Rangers fan.

Oops thread being derailed again. Start another thread about how you qualify as genuine Rangers fan.
this isn't a thread to just push the singing of some fat pub singer that may or may not support the SNP. If posters want to talk about the SNP on this thread then its allowed! If the fat Scott Arfield looky likely wants to push his" singing " then he can get his own PR!

Threads can change direction you know!

this isn't a thread to just push the singing of some fat pub singer that may or may not support the SNP. If posters want to talk about the SNP on this thread then its allowed! If the fat Scott Arfield looky likely wants to push his" singing " then he can get his own PR!

Threads can change direction you know!

So he may or may not support the SNP.

Fucking get it right.

We love them mate don't worry about that they are being well looked after. And as Liverpool have been my English team since I was a kid I'm absolutely buzzing that Gerrard is now Rangers manager. Still quite surreal to be honest.

What area in Liverpool you live mate i have mates all over the place down there.

By the well known Lark Lane in Aigburth . Sefton Park. Iam not as posh it sounds by the way.

Shame this thread has got derailed as quite a few on here appreciate that Dean has talent and his versions of some are clubs classics are good in my opinion.
I understand at the moment that politics are an emotive subject on the forum especially after the snp dirty tricks over the fan zone and various other attacks on the club and the fan base but I think Dean has stated that he has over time changed his views on the snp and doesn't vote for them which like all of us he's intitilled to do one way or another.
I personally love the culture of the club it's traditions and the fact we are British,unionist and pro Army forces as well as the connections to my home here in Northern Ireland it's part of what it means to be a bear.
Best of luck to Dean because it's nice to see these classics getting revamped and maybe reaching a bigger audience because we've a great selection of songs including the so called offensive ditties that our enemies want to see banned.
Oh forgot to say feck sein Fein and Scottish nationalism.

Reactions: WBD
Follow Follow
Every other Saturday
Blue sea of Ibrox
A trip to Ibrox
Paisley Road West
Every Saturday we follow
Wolverhampton town
The famous Glasgow Rangers
The Sash/ Derrys Walls
Billy Boys (previously released club version)

Get these 10 tracks recorded and released on an album in the style of EOS and it'd be an absolute belter. Nothing offensive in there for anyone to get offended about, hopefully the club could have them played at the games as well.

I'd certainly part with good money for it.

Follow Follow
Every other Saturday
Blue sea of Ibrox
A trip to Ibrox
Paisley Road West
Every Saturday we follow
Wolverhampton town
The famous Glasgow Rangers
The Sash/ Derrys Walls
Billy Boys (previously released club version)

Get these 10 tracks recorded and released on an album in the style of EOS and it'd be an absolute belter. Nothing offensive in there for anyone to get offended about, hopefully the club could have them played at the games as well.

I'd certainly part with good money for it.
Agree, add Living our dream

to that. I think he would really bring out the sentiment of what I intended when I wrote it, which those who recorded it for me (Welshmen) tried but never quite captured.

Also I am sure he has some very fitting songs of his own to share.

Our match day playlist needs updated and Dean is the man to replace the current stuff. Compare Dean's and the current EOS!!

What you say @Greg Marshall ? This is what we are crying out for. And make some money for the Rangers charity

Latest posts

Back