Dean Windass

Cathro08

Sorry if this was posted last night I can’t find it to comment on but Dean Windass is a huge lady’s front bottom.

I get that Windass was a whipping boy at times and didn’t help himself but his dad always had to much to say about that fake clause and terrible patter but yesterday he called a rangers fan a “mong”

Does he love to make his sons life harder ?

He deleted the tweet but here is the link

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2018/08/...ers-fans-as-mongs-after-son-josh-joins-wigan/

Last edited:
Any of the Windass clan calling anyone else a mong.

NGwm.gif

A bonus of Josh Windass being gone is not seeing our fans continually interacting with this fat tit.

I get that he has retaliated but comments like that just give people ammunition to make his sons life harder

People don’t really need the ammunition, they’ll do it anyway. If you send a snidey message to him about himself or his son, then expect a snidey message back.

Dean’s obviously a tit, but surely folk can understand he won’t exactly be totally enamoured with our support after watching his son (rightly or wrongly) get ripped to shreads online everyday.

Dean needs to step away from his son’s business, Josh employ a proper agent, you know it makes sense.

Just said on twitter.

Windass was a decent player but his old man had him thinking he was the next Messi.

His dad's a walloper basically, never done his son any favours.

Any of the Windass clan calling anyone else a mong.

NGwm.gif

Think you are under estimating some of the twitter haters out there!

A bonus of Josh Windass being gone is not seeing our fans continually interacting with this fat tit.

Glad we aren't associated with these guys anymore. Constant embarrassment on Twitter.

Shouldnt be replying at all never mind using that word to insult people. Only shows him up for what he is.

Absolutely, he'd do well just to ignore the shite and his choice of phrase is in very poor taste at best.

I'd also question the level of intelligence of the Gers fan who tweeted in the first place.

In conclusion, Twitter is generally a place for the hard of thinking. He's in good company.

People getting all offended about Windass' response but "liking" the initial jibe towards him!

Social Media for you in a nutshell.
Who said people liked it. If ordinary people were having a go then fair enough but people in the public eye have a responsibility to uphold a standard.

Who said people liked it. If ordinary people were having a go then fair enough but people in the public eye have a responsibility to uphold a standard.

If we're looking towards Dean fucking Windass to hold a standard then stop the world please, I'm getting off.

People is the public eye that kids look up and follow have a responsibility I don’t care if it’s dean Windass or not.

Nobody looks up to Dean, I'm not even sure Josh does. Dean has no responsibility to act like anything outside of being an adult and acting like an adult, but he's failing in that department and so are the guys constantly goading him.

As others have said above, it's time to move on.

One thing I won’t miss is the poor Josh is a whipping boy crap.
He seemed to go out of his way to interact with people with very little between the ears (bit like himself really) on social media and his schussing of his own support was a step to far despite the abuse, plenty of far better players than him have gotten it big style through the years.

Sorry if this was posted last night I can’t find it to comment on but Dean Windass is a huge lady’s front bottom.

I get that Windass was a whipping boy at times and didn’t help himself but his dad always had to much to say about that fake clause and terrible patter but yesterday he called a rangers fan a “mong”

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2018/08/...ers-fans-as-mongs-after-son-josh-joins-wigan/

That lady’s front bottom patter is terrible!

I just don't understand our fans at times and why we give certain players a hard time, at the end of the day they are Rangers players and deserve our support unless we think they aren't trying a leg and I doubt that is the case for most players, some, like Windass, just aren't good enough for us.

104jimp.jpg

He frequents parkhead for celtic games so it's hardly a surprise is it?

Also Windass Jr or Senior calling anyone a mong is highly hypocritical and a bit ironic.

It's like Chris Eubank Jr withhis old man holding him back. %^*& him, let his son's highlight be a 3rd round FA cup game while we play in Europe

Maybe of our support didn't have an element of mongs that just tweet him and his wain abuse he wouldn't call people it

Hopefully this is the last we hear of him. He has serious mental health issues so our fans should take it easy on him.

Honestly don't get people thinking it's ok to abuse someone on Twitter and then getting all mock offended when the target responds with like.

All seems a bit, well, timmy to me.

Anyway, each to their own. Me, I'll just wish Josh well for his future career and be glad he won't be part of ours. He wasn't the right fit for us. That, unfortunately, is the truth.

Latest posts

Back