Dear FARE

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
I think you missed St Joseph's away.

I am sure you can invent some utter shite about the game and it would at least give you the full set of all 8 qualifiers.

Yours in football
EoL

It is now 100% certain that they have met UEFA and demanded they act on their dossiers. But who got them the meeting? Who assured them of a favourable outcome? Who ensured that their reports would be fast tracked? That's what we need to know.

Sent this to fare today....

Dear Piara & Pamela,

Further to my email yesterday,regarding the way you have been reporting incidents of violence,sectarianism and discrimination at matches across europe,i trust that your group will be reporting the outrageous,disgusting,inflamatory behaviour and violence at both matches involving legia warsaw fans at Ibrox stadium in glasgow,where they unfurled a huge banner of pope john paul II and let off hundreds of flares,so much so,the smoke affected the crowds ability breathe,but also brought the match to a halt.
The banner is classed as religious,sectarian and inflamatory to a lit of people and they should be reported to UEFA by yourselves for the apprpriate sanctions to be taken
The setting off of flares is another inflamatory and violent act,which also needs reported and sanctioned,as well as the burning of rangers scarves during the match.
This was all orchestrated by the former glasgow celtic and poland goalkeeper artur boruc,who should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Meanwhile ,over in sweden,we had glasgow celtic fans chanting sectarian songs in support of the IRA terrorist organisation,as well as letting of flares,which also caused distress to the public and resulted in police taking action,action which resulted in the police being attacked by glasgow celtic fans,some in balaclavas to avoid identification.
This club,as you saw from my previous email to you,has an extensive record of horrific sectarianism and assualts on players,public and police and must be punished severely and swift justice brought upon them.
I sincerely hope that you can be trusted to report these incidents in your usual swift manner and i look forward to hearing your comments on what i have raised with you and also,hearing the charges you will recommend to UEFA.

I will of course pass a copy of my emails to UEFA for their consideration directly.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

It is now 100% certain that they have met UEFA and demanded they act on their dossiers. But who got them the meeting? Who assured them of a favourable outcome? Who ensured that their reports would be fast tracked? That's what we need to know.

I think we know who it is, a fat slug who works at a club for paedos

all those sweet talks to Platini in the past, inviting him to the scumdome have led to this

This is one hundred percent

Back