Debit card season ticket payment

Dfsbear85

Official Ticketer
Paid for my season ticket through the direct debit link in my email, payment is not pending on my online bank account.

Anyone else had this issue?

Chances are it will show tomorrow. Pretty sure the same thing happened with my 3 last year.

I just paid by credit card and no confirmation received. I assume I will get a confirmation email at some point in the next few days.

Says in the email it can take 24 hours for confirmation, which seems a bit mad as every other site can do it in seconds...but oh well.

Had the same last season, took a day to show as pending and confirmation email took a couple of weeks, I expect the same will happen again this year, I’m sure it will all be fine

Excuse my ignorance but why would the DD show as pending on your bank account if the 1st DD payment isn't until 1st June?

Should of worded it better. Whay i ment to say was i paid the full amount with my debit card, but it is not showing on my pending transactions on my online banking

Should of worded it better. Whay i ment to say was i paid the full amount with my debit card, but it is not showing on my pending transactions on my online banking
So you used the link to pay by Direct Debit - but then entered your Debit Card details?

Just renewed my ticket and sons ticket paying in full bye debit card and its still not pending on my card

Just paid, used the debit/credit card link. Input my credit card details, confirmed paid and showing up on my online credit card account as pending with the full amount charged against my card.

Took 2 minutes to pay for 2 season ticket. Have to say considering everything I’ve read on here today, that was a piece of piss, well done Rangers :)

Just paid using the Bank transfer, My Banking app had the details saved from last year, took all of 20 seconds.

Just paid using the Bank transfer, My Banking app had the details saved from last year, took all of 20 seconds.
I done the same for 2 season tickets and just amended the unique ref numbers for each payment, very simple transactions.

Just paid, used the debit/credit card link. Input my credit card details, confirmed paid and showing up on my online credit card account as pending with the full amount charged against my card.

Took 2 minutes to pay for 2 season ticket. Have to say considering everything I’ve read on here today, that was a piece of piss, well done Rangers :)
To be fair, it was easy as piss. Card details in, press confirm.

HOWEVER, I was still one of the many who got an error yesterday on clicking ‘confirm’, followed by the money pending in my bank account. So, not quite ‘well done Rangers’ from me. Couldn’t have been any easier and still got an error.

To be fair, it was easy as piss. Card details in, press confirm.

HOWEVER, I was still one of the many who got an error yesterday on clicking ‘confirm’, followed by the money pending in my bank account. So, not quite ‘well done Rangers’ from me. Couldn’t have been any easier and still got an error.
Sorry mate, I didn’t intend to antagonise those who have had issues, just positive feedback based on my own experience. I expected problems after reading all the comments but was pleasantly surprised.

I think I read somewhere the SLO had acknowledged the glitch you and many others had and it had been resolved late afternoon. Hopefully we will get our confirmation emails through in the next day or so and that’s job done.

Now it would be great if we can just get to use them early in the new season!

Back