Dec 29th., missing the Gers and still angry

Eddie

Just watching the game again and how the hell that cheat Clancy did not see that handball. What I’ll say , our current best playing at there best will beat them. If they keep the same defence and we keep our main guys we will win this.

Youncould ask why celtic wre awarded the league.answer that question and it will give you the answer to your question.

Sickened the team and led to a ‘what’s the use’ type attitude which contributed to the post break slump

Clancy is the worst cheat in Scottish football. He simply sees it as his duty to serve that club, as do they all to be honest. Its the way mentally challengeds are - brought up to serve and protect that cult as much as possible.

The refs next season will be at it from minute one.

People forget that a lot about this season. It was 13 points when they were given a title from the SPFL, we had a game in hand and two old firms. That 13 points could also be argued as being artificial as a result of the referees, yes we collapsed after January but think how many crucial decisions went against us in big games that cost us points, particularly prior to xmas - Beaton at Pittodrie not giving a penalty springs to mind. Chuck the betfred cup final levels of cheating in there for good measure as well.

A pathetic season by the officials and sadly I can only see it getting worse.

Going on and on about the handball.
It was nearly 6 months ago. Get over it.
its a talking point. i haven't watched the game in a while but remember it being the first of many insanely mental calls, other than using the penalty (should have) as a bench mark for future fouls in the box, of a game riddled with decisions that singularly would see any other league demote the ref, never mound allow him to referee 2 of the next 3 home games for that team. Clancy should never ref a game again after that day

Clancy is the biggest cheat in Scotland. That penalty given at parkhead was shocking.
This is the guy who sent off Morelos after 12 mins in the first game of a new season at Pittodrie?
Blatant cheat of a referee who's let the mask slip.
Rangers are up against when he's refereeing our games, its almost like an obsession to harm us. The club must bring this up with the governing bodies in Scotland. We are not refereed to the same standard as others.

Our slump had fvck all to do with refs.
Yes we can be better and beat them in head to head games. To win the title you need bottle and consistency. We lacked both.
Folk should be looking into why Hearts, yes bottom club Hearts, dented our league chances and fvcked up our cup ambitions.
To many fail to see OUR faults and instead seek excuses.

Ignoring or making excuses for refs cheating Rangers is timmy behaviour.

They played a huge part in last seasons competition and will again next season.

Clancy is the biggest cheat in Scotland. That penalty given at parkhead was shocking.
This is the guy who sent off Morelos after 12 mins in the first game of a new season at Pittodrie?
Blatant cheat of a referee who's let the mask slip.
Rangers are up against when he's refereeing our games, its almost like an obsession to harm us. The club must bring this up with the governing bodies in Scotland. We are not refereed to the same standard as others.
That penalty against us, and one Madden gave the previous season are the ONLY fouls in the SPL I’ve seen given against a defending team at a corner in my memory. I’ve seen a few given in other leagues via VAR but never in Scotland. I’ll hold my hand up if there are others but I can’t think of any. Crucial moments in crucial games that blatantly given against us with no parity, it will be open season on us next year.

How many FC Bheast games was this snivelling, slimy, cheating rheptile allowed to officiate after that disgraceful performance at the piggery?

Just watching the game again and how the hell that cheat Clancy did not see that handball. What I’ll say , our current best playing at there best will beat them. If they keep the same defence and we keep our main guys we will win this.
We’ll be up against this type of cheating again this season. The club MUST!!! Call it out as soon as it happens. They’ve just been given a title without finishing the league. Anyone who thinks we’ll get a fair crack in what could be there 10th title season should question if they are functioning properly.

the 29th was to be our revenge, if the ref/linesmen/4th Officials done their jobs fairly we would've won this at a canter. The mentally challengeds would've been missing 3/4 players for their next game and the pressure would've been incredible, especially at conceding 4 or 5 goals.

Instead clancy is the poets MotM.

Should we apply pressure to refs the way they do? Contrast Beaton the year previous. Hounded by them and their mhedia, guys getting charged with threatening behaviour towards him. Since he’s denied us blatant decisions that cost us points. I’m not saying anyone should be getting threatened but they as a club go after the refs and they get things their way. Should we be at it? It would only equal things out!

I think the way the season unfolded we showed we are more than a match for them head to head. We have completely dominated the last two fixtures against them despite only winning one of them. The other we were openly cheated in. Mind you we ended last season in the same way, which I believe led us to be too confident going into the opener at Ibrox this season. If you examine all the performances between us over the last two campaigns, its tight, but we have had the better of them overall. The result dont show this though. That fact coupled with their ability to win close games against the other SPL teams is the reason they are still ahead of us. Fixing the latter he latter has to be Gerrard's priority.

Yes we can be better and beat them in head to head games. To win the title you need bottle and consistency. We lacked both.
Folk should be looking into why Hearts, yes bottom club Hearts, dented our league chances and fvcked up our cup ambitions.

Aye but the corrupt referees won't allow us to win the league.

The ref's didnt stop us from being defacto league leaders on 29th December. What happened after that lies squarely at the feet of the manager and players. Simply not good enough.

Aye but the corrupt referees won't allow us to win the league.

The ref's didnt stop us from being defacto league leaders on 29th December. What happened after that lies squarely at the feet of the manager and players. Simply not good enough.

Maybe bent officials can effect the morale, belief and confidence, maybe theres a what the fecks the point attitute in the dressing room ?, no one will have seen anything like this is their football career even Garry Mac, Gerrard and Defoe. Hope there isnt but the league cup could have gone Rangers way if the linesmen were not bent, when ref is quite fair theres always someone else involved thats at it, 4th official, linesmen, VAR will even worse.... a prize well the only prize last season would have made a huge difference and also put Lennon under serious pressure.

We certainly dont seem to have the same problems in europe against far stronger sides, quite the opposite.

Beaton was interviewed the other day(bit odd that all the refs would be doing friendly interviews with the press but part of the cabel friendship) he mentioned survival for referees, survival suggests fear its all abouti not having any problems with Celtic, basicially just means cheating Rangers... it used to be called game management on here.

Should we apply pressure to refs the way they do? Contrast Beaton the year previous. Hounded by them and their mhedia, guys getting charged with threatening behaviour towards him. Since he’s denied us blatant decisions that cost us points. I’m not saying anyone should be getting threatened but they as a club go after the refs and they get things their way. Should we be at it? It would only equal things out!

No what we should do is play the propaganda game and have our guys that are good on tv, radio or podcasts speaking with the refs and their supervisors tell them we want to understand the job and how it works. If they are doing interviews every few weeks with tim press or tim supporters bloggers whatever its called etc, then they must agree to speaking with our side.

The refs are celebs now cos they formed a close friendship with Celtic a few years back and are part of the cabel same as Doncaster or Maxwell, our club should want to speak to them but not in an aggressive way not to call them out but to see how comfortable they are speaking about what they are doing when the guy asking questions isnt a complete doormat like Steven Thompson.

No what we should do is play the propaganda game and have our guys that are good on tv, radio or podcasts speaking with the refs and their supervisors tell them we want to understand the job and how it works. If they are doing interviews every few weeks with tim press or tim supporters bloggers whatever its called etc, then they must agree to speaking with our side.

The refs are celebs now cos they formed a close friendship with Celtic a few years back and are part of the cabel same as Doncaster or Maxwell, our club should want to speak to them but not in an aggressive way not to call them out but to see how comfortable they are speaking about what they are doing when the guy asking questions isnt a complete doormat like Steven Thompson.
You make good points, that should be the way forward. Would help if so many of our own in the media etc... would stop putting the boot in right enough, but that would work long term.

The crazy thing is the handball you could probably just about forgive him for missing it in real time. The rest though? The worst display of cheating I've seen in a long, long time.

There's no other way it can be described.

So utterly blatant!

Sickened the team and led to a ‘what’s the use’ type attitude which contributed to the post break slump

That is a lot of bollocks. Anyone’s natural reaction to having an injustice against them isn’t to give up and if it is then they certainly shouldn’t be playing for Rangers.

100%

Hardly got any press coverage. Might’ve done had we not won the game? I’m still doubtful. Pundits like Hartson, Stewart and Sutton were given plenty of airtime to berate Morelos for 4 weeks for a ‘gesture’, yet I don’t think anyone mentioned Clancy’s performance.

The cards are stacked against us, the Rangers haters are able to set the media narrative. If you argue with them you’re accused of having an agenda.

That is a lot of bollocks. Anyone’s natural reaction to having an injustice against them isn’t to give up and if it is then they certainly shouldn’t be playing for Rangers.
If this was a one off or the first time it happened I'd agree with you

If this was a one off or the first time it happened I'd agree with you

First time or not we won the game and went into poll position. I don’t think you can use that as an excuse for our failings post break.

Two separate issues both of which need dealt with.

Back