Decent Crowd Expected On Sunday

ssblue

If the club deck and top tiers are closed that will bring capacity down to around 30k.

I reckon the crowd will be close to that. Certainly 25k.

AnglianBear

If Gerrard was to announce he will play, we'd sell an extra 10k purely on the back of that statement. A huge money spinner for the club. You know it makes sense Stevie!!

SLO said that if there is a pay in gate it will be confirmed tomorrow via official club channels.

Anyone know if there are any tickets left in the event a pay in gate doesn’t happen?

Can’t believe I’m worrying about missing a friendly at home.

Arkanoid

People actually wanting the manager to get minutes ahead of a Palmer/Mebude or Kelly playing alongside Steven Davis in front of thousands at Ibrox are too fare gone for me to take seriously, I don't play the Lotto for a nostalgia PR stunt to restrict bringing talented youths from HTC through

Arkanoid

SLO said that if there is a pay in gate it will be confirmed tomorrow via official club channels.

Anyone know if there are any tickets left in the event a pay in gate doesn’t happen?

Can’t believe I’m worrying about missing a friendly at home.
Can you not buy online and just pick them up before the game to stop the risk

Can you not buy online and just pick them up before the game to stop the risk
Not got an account mate and don’t even know how to make one lol. It says you have to register to get an online account but I’ve already got my Rangers No and it says you don’t need to register if you have one. All my renewal forms are done by paper and handed in to the ticket office. That’s why I’m relying on PATG.

bilkobear

This game has taken on a far more meaningful aspect and will now surely feature our first team squad.
Stevie the Ger will want to give them all minutes and both Davis and Defoe will make their debuts.
Ibrox is now the place to be on Sunday and I can see the crowd being above 30,000 if the weather is okay.
Sunday will be a cracking day out and any new Bears going will perhaps get a fantastic experience.

People actually wanting the manager to get minutes ahead of a Palmer/Mebude or Kelly playing alongside Steven Davis in front of thousands at Ibrox are too fare gone for me to take seriously, I don't play the Lotto for a nostalgia PR stunt to restrict bringing talented youths from HTC through
This ^^

Not going to happen and would be embarrassing while achieving zero.

Stop it.

hawkfalcons

take a chill pill for feck sake:confused: