Decent VLOG on last nights game from a couple of neutrals

Good watch and he caught the second goal on camera which was quality.

And they were in the club deck which is definitely more reserved than other parts of the ground.

Fk hot dogs at the Louden I missed that one, got a pie and cheese and ham roll though, thanks Robert. Btw we need to reach the dad how to pronounce Louden. Great night the bouncy was just a release of pure joy.

He done one at the tattiedome - Think it was Lazio, identical speak.

Loodon? Gotta love those cock-er-knees :))

Here was me thinking everyone was sat on their seat in silence all night going by the other thread on here. Great video.

The thing is, Ibrox has undoubtedly been far more rocking than it was last night on many an occasion, yet someone who hasn't experienced the place before was clearly blown away by the passion emanating from the stands.

So perhaps it suggests that a lot of the folk who bemoan the support constantly are being unrealistically harsh regarding lack of atmosphere.

It simply isn't ever going to be 90 mins of explosive noise every game. But when the occasion and the performance hits the highs, the support more than deliver in response.

Think these guys were at the Motherwell v Aberdeen game a few weeks ago, was decent to watch.

Great video. His user name is Thogden and him and his dad are Bolton fans, he did some good stuff from Russia following England last year.

Is he the lad that does commentary over live streams or is that another one because the voice is familiar.

Blotted his copybook a wee bit at the end, there.;)
Thanks for posting, great to see outsiders' enjoying what we can sometimes take for granted.
Back in 2008 there was a group of 8 lawyers from Florida seconded to Glasgow when i worked for Iron Mountain, they were here for weeks going through boxes of old contracts and i got to know them quite well.

Sorted them with tickets for the Werder Bremen game and they all loved it. A few of the guys who are regulars at American sporting events were raving about the atmosphere although it was weird trying to explain to them what European football is and why it was such a big thing. Kept in touch with them for a short while after they left, a couple of them emailed me when we reached the final.

Back in 2008 there was a group of 8 lawyers from Florida seconded to Glasgow when i worked for Iron Mountain, they were here for weeks going through boxes of old contracts and i got to know them quite well.

Sorted them with tickets for the Werder Bremen game and they all loved it. A few of the guys who are regulars at American sporting events were raving about the atmosphere although it was weird trying to explain to them what European football is and why it was such a big thing. Kept in touch with them for a short while after they left, a couple of them emailed me when we reached the final.

The differentiator, I think, is our spontaneous, unscripted, wild, ape-shit surge of emotion, elation (and relief TBH). A fellow behind us lost his falsers at the first goal and I'm currently sitting nursing what may be a broken rib sustained when a big bear decided to hug me, hoist me in the air and dance about. You just cannot manufacture anything like Ibrox on a night like we had last night. Bloody brilliant.

Quite enjoyed his video. Really good to see people who weren't Rangers fans coming to experience the games. Would have been a great game to come and see as well.

Back