Decent VLOG on last nights game from a couple of neutrals

Vloggers are a good way to watch football especially if you want to stay away from sportscene or motd etc , i follow a couple of leeds vloggers and its generally good stuff

The differentiator, I think, is our spontaneous, unscripted, wild, ape-shit surge of emotion, elation (and relief TBH). A fellow behind us lost his falsers at the first goal and I'm currently sitting nursing what may be a broken rib sustained when a big bear decided to hug me, hoist me in the air and dance about. You just cannot manufacture anything like Ibrox on a night like we had last night. Bloody brilliant.
The Rapid Vienna fans were saying last season thats the difference between Ibrox and other stadiums. Its not 90 minutes of constant choreographed noise or movement but a genuine outburst of emotion that helps push the team forward and change games, its a real atmosphere.

The same last night. Porto started the game well and it spooked everyone so the players were flat and the fans were quiet. All it took was a couple of half chances and a corner in the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half and the crowd were right up.

Fk hot dogs at the Louden I missed that one, got a pie and cheese and ham roll though, thanks Robert. Btw we need to reach the dad how to pronounce Louden. Great night the bouncy was just a release of pure joy.
A pie and cheese?!

If you are watching it on YouTube (by clicking the title of the video in the OP) then give them the 'Likes' if you can. He was aiming for 5k and its currently around 3.2k.

Meaningless shit to old c*nts like me but it means a lot to the youngsters apparently.

He was also at Tynecastle recently and raved about our fans. He was in the Hearts end right next to the away section.

Last edited:
The Rapid Vienna fans were saying last season thats the difference between Ibrox and other stadiums. Its not 90 minutes of constant choreographed noise or movement but a genuine outburst of emotion that helps push the team forward and change games, its a real atmosphere.

This is a good point. I watched Dinamo
Zagreb at home playing Shaktar Donetsk this week. Shaktar scored and still the crowd never missed a beat of their chant. It was like ‘did they realise they’ve just be scored against’? It just seemed weird, totally disconnected to what was happening on the pitch.

Wish they'd caught us on a night when Ibrox was rocking for the full 90 minutes but they got to see one of our greatest European results and a glimpse of good our fans can be for 25 minutes. Don't blame the fans for a flat atmosphere, just the way it pans out sometimes - think everyone was taken aback about how good technically Porto were right out the traps.

Have stumbled across the Thogden one in the past few months. They go everywhere. Was at Tynecastle for our game there recently. They have also done the Piggery, Hivs, Motherwell.

Big Bolton and Zenit fan as the dad has Russian connections.

As these things go, this is a decent one to keep an eye on.

Hahaha superb, 9 mins 5 seconds when the second goal goes in:

Kid
"Rangers with a chance here, Morelos... what a pass, he's got space... it's a gooaooaaaalll! Yeeess! Scenes, scenes, absolute scenes at Ibrox, everyone's going mad, i don't know what's going on, it's two nil, wow, wow, I just don't believe it, my laptop's gone down three rows, I don't care, WOW!

Dad
"Brilliant"

:)) :))

This one might be even better - wee guy that runs the AwayDays channel on youtube is a Porto fan and was in their end last night, amazing viewing of the limbs and bouncy etc

I have to ask - who was that fucking moron, continually trying to bait the Porto fans? Do these fuckers ever actually watch the match?

This one might be even better - wee guy that runs the AwayDays channel on youtube is a Porto fan and was in their end last night, amazing viewing of the limbs and bouncy etc

That's quality aswell, as they approach Ibrox "There it is, what an unreal Stadium that is, genuinely one for the bucket list" and saying our fans are amazing and better than English ones.

It's great being in the away end, i've never seen that angle, they get a cracking view of the pitch and Bill Struth main stand!

Rangers fans are incredible, slagging the stewards for wearing a suit and football boots, slagging the pies - "The club's amazing but the pies are burnt" :)).

"Look how amazing this stadium is, proper stadium" then he's speechless when the first goal goes in!

"The fans are unreal"

Next you see the guy at the corner going mental and getting his own police presence before the second goes in and it's bedlam! "What has happened, 2-0, fair play, once again, Rangers fans are exceptional!"

"I love how the police just come and just watch, they're not here today to do police work, this is a free ticket for them, they're all Rangers fans, it's just win win for them, get paid to watch this." :D

Then the angry man again, walks around the whole stand waving his scarf to finish! :))

These vloggers do the old "scenes", "limbs" at whatever game they attend :))

This young Thogden lad has actually managed to make it his job. Jammy f.ucker, raking it in and just going to the football all over Europe and the UK for a living. :cool:

But to be fair, he is a likeable lad and his dad is pretty good as well.

Last edited:
Not too sure about passionate St Johnstone fans
lotsw_051616a.jpg

He's just posted a vlog of the Dundee derby which him and his dad attended tonight. Did the usual "absolute scenes" stuff :))

Said that was day two of four in Scotland. So must be attending another one tomorrow and probably the mentally challengeds game on Sunday.

Back