Declan Gallagher to Aberdeen

they were pleading poverty a few months ago.

Johnny Hayes deferred his wages this season so he will needing paying and back dated next season as well.
Don't underestimate how loaded Cormack is. This is a guy with serious cash. I think only Dermot Desmond has got more loot than him in Scottish football. Let's see how far he is prepared to push his boat out. It was his spare 15 million that built their training complex.

Don't underestimate how loaded Cormack is. This is a guy with serious cash. I think only Dermot Desmond has got more loot than him in Scottish football. Let's see how far he is prepared to push his boat out. It was his spare 15 million that built their training complex.

if he has serious cash why was Cosgrove sold?

Why was Hayes on deferred wages?

Cormack was also begging for fans to come back and now it looks like the council is going to get involved in the new stadium.

Cormack was also begging for fans to come back and now it looks like the council is going to get involved in the new stadium.
He has the cash.....and you really make my point for me....depends how much he himself wants to push the boat out. It's not him getting the council in...the council are desperate to develop the beach area of the city and want his stadium on board. All I'm saying is don't underestimate him. And Cosgrove was sold cos he is guff and having bought him for 15k why turn down the first mug that offers between 2 and 3 million for him? Anyway it will be more fun if we get a decent sheep team to hammer.

Sure it's been covered but Glass labelled as this new young force in Scotch Fitba - signing a bunch of timmy has-beens. Cannot wait to skelp them and bring in a new era of "Silence of The Lambs" :cool:

He has consistently spoke about the financial problems at the club. They've made significant losses this season despite bringing in £5m for Cosgrove and McKenna and it was reported they had applied for a government loan. They look far more likely to cut their budget than spend more.

He has consistently spoke about the financial problems at the club. They've made significant losses this season despite bringing in £5m for Cosgrove and McKenna and it was reported they had applied for a government loan. They look far more likely to cut their budget than spend more.
I'm just saying the guy has shit loads of money to his name. He's reportedly worth around 600 million. What he does with it in relation to Aberdeen who knows. Maybe nothing. But...he is an extremely wealthy man.

Self-made rich people tend to be good with money. That means not paying for things if you can avoid it.

They have a training complex? What do they do there as it certainly isn't practice football skills.

Broonaldo, McCrorie, Fergusson and this Killie hammer thrower,

The Sheep are going to be playing some silky football next season.

No.

There really is a weird obsession with people on here not knowing who other players are. It's as if they are trying to act staunch. We've played against him 3 times this season ffs.

Mate, I don't need to act up to anyone on an online forum. I genuinely have never heard of him.
If he was any good then I might have.

No.

There really is a weird obsession with people on here not knowing who other players are. It's as if they are trying to act staunch. We've played against him 3 times this season ffs.
Nail - head - etc.

It’s beyond daft, don’t understand how people can like football without knowing other players.

Especially the ones we play against.

Anyway, that’s for another thread.

Mate, I don't need to act up to anyone on an online forum. I genuinely have never heard of him.
If he was any good then I might have.
He doesnt have to be good to remember him.

Hes the tarriier that tried to wind us up and was a dirty bastard when he played for livi, laughing in our players faces etc

Hes also done time for attacking a boy with a baseball bat and was resigned after his time.

Horrible lady's front bottom and genuinly surprised you have never heard of him till now.

f7c5a8903e9cff8a8f717efebcc5f34e.jpg

No.

It’s one thing not knowing who plays right back for St Mirren but it’s mental people can pretend that they’ve never heard of a current Scotland international who had been in jail for attacking someone with a baseball bat and tries to wind us up every time he’s against us.

For the record I don’t rate the cart horse scumbag bastard, but it’s great business by the mutton molesters.

A current international albeit for Scotland for nothing.

Motherwell however! How the %^*& have they allowed this to happen?

It’s one thing not knowing who plays right back for St Mirren but it’s mental people can pretend that they’ve never heard of a current Scotland international who had been in jail for attacking someone with a baseball bat and tries to wind us up every time he’s against us.

Its amazing people get wound up by it.

For the record I don’t rate the cart horse scumbag bastard, but it’s great business by the mutton molesters.

A current international albeit for Scotland for nothing.

Motherwell however! How the %^*& have they allowed this to happen?
Motherwell signed a current Scotland international for free last season. Didn't do them much good.

A team of absolute hammer throwers.
Physical - will be difficult to beat for some teams, just hope the refs are strong when they're kicking the shit out of decent players.

Strange that he'd sign before the euros. Not that I think he's capable but he could maybe have attracted a better club than that off the back of it

Strange that he'd sign before the euros. Not that I think he's capable but he could maybe have attracted a better club than that off the back of it

perhaps doesn’t want to move out of Scotland for family reasons? Let’s be honest we are not signing him as he’s a Rhabid - Celtic ain’t signing him or they would have before now - only other options realistically are Aberdeen / Hibs and hearts money wise

I genuinely don't know who he is
Same here but from this thread I have learned he is a horrible tim bastard with a horrible tim bastard name. Is also a thug and looks like they got him from Motherwell on a free. Seems to be a shit footballer as well.

Just seen a picture of him in the back pages thread and he defo looks like one of them but has somehow thought he would look better with a ridiculous moustache.

Unlikely he'll feature much if at all unless there's injuries. He hasn't been off the bench for the last three internationals. As a 30 year old Aberdeen is as good as it'll get for him.

Back