Declan Rice - "up the ra"

The amount of English people with a preference for the plastic paddys in Scotland would suggest that most of them wouldn't care.

The proper fans who support the international team may but in my experience your average Englishman knows very little about political issues in the rest of the UK.

After the old posts resurfaced, Rice wrote on Instagram on Thursday: “I am aware that a poorly-expressed comment I made when I was a junior player has been circulated on social media.
“I recognise now that my attempt to show support for my team-mates at the time could be negatively interpreted.
“While my naive words were not meant to be a political opinion and do not represent who I am, I sincerely apologise for any offence caused.”
Aye,right you are..

After the old posts resurfaced, Rice wrote on Instagram on Thursday: “I am aware that a poorly-expressed comment I made when I was a junior player has been circulated on social media.
“I recognise now that my attempt to show support for my team-mates at the time could be negatively interpreted.
“While my naive words were not meant to be a political opinion and do not represent who I am, I sincerely apologise for any offence caused.”
Aye,right you are..
Did he, aye

As well as Rice, Michael Conlan the Belfast Boxer had 'up.the ra' by Wolfe tones played before his bout at Madison Sq Gardens NY. Typical Republican-mhank behaviour from both. In Conlan's case when you compare how Barry McGuigan, Wayne McCullough and Carl Frampton have conducted themselves over the years,with a cross community perspective, and kept politics out of Boxing.

Last edited:
Idiotic but so were all of us at 16.

No reason to believe the apology isn’t genuine, he wouldn’t be playing for England if he actually supported them

Aye,right you are..
Once a Republican scumbag, always a Republican scumbag.

Every second comment on sky sports tweet about it is from the unwashed “Declan rice 19th Century Terrorist army” he plays for England you daft lady's front bottom hahaha

I am aware that a poorly-expressed comment I made when I was a junior player has been circulated on social media.

yes it is poorly expressed, but its the content not the mere expression
perhaps someone should inform him that the Famine is over.......................

Stand by for the day filth fans telling anyone who will listen they have a pyoor speshul relationship with him.

What a dick

The English public aren't daft when it comes to players of his ilk, McLean getting booed at stadiums across the country at Club level prove as much. If he thought Sterling got the treatment this will be different level! He'll be wishing he was tucking into a plate of smash pre match whilst Pricks Mick McCarthy gives his team selection. Wrong choices in so many ways from the young lad
**I now see he was 15, unfortunately it shows how he was dragged up. I think in reflection I should save any anger for the environment he was raised in to ever thank that was acceptable, rather than beyond offended by comments from a child

Last edited:
I hope your support gives you a rousing welcome of no surrender to the IRA, scum!

Aye,right you are..

Wasn't aware the IRA had a football team.

Back