Defeatist talk by mcinnes

I'd love to win the title at pittodrie this season.

PF9s0sc.jpg

That'll be Celtic being gifted another 6 points then. What a loser,just confirmed more or less what we already knew,that he lies down to them.

Aberdeen don't give a %^*& about winning the league.

They only care about getting one over on us and if that means not bothering their arse against the mentally challengeds then so be it.

I just can't believe McInnes played in our 9iar team, a team full.of winners from top to bottom, Walter must read his comments and shake his head in disbelief.

Yes a disappointment considering he's a bear fck him he will regret his decision,althought he's a ritch man now he will be for ever remembered as a fcking shite bag

This time about five years ago the sheep were about ten points behind the Septic and it was the most exciting league for years, whilst they (except the Scum, who had a well planned by-ball to the CL £millions) were losing £millions in gate and tv revenue. The Scum were laughing at them, because they could afford to.

Of course all the wee diddy teams all had a chance of finishing second to the tainted champions and a ‘runners up’ windfall of a few hundred grand, more than the usual. They wouldn’t admit they were missing us, financially at least, they were so engrossed in the race for temporary second place, the best they could ever hope for. Losers, the lot of them. The Scum were still laughing at them though, whilst counting the CL £millions that were handed to them on a plate by those who only dreamt of being second; losers the lot of them.

Now, the Aberdeen manager appears to be waving the white flag. Cunning mind games or a realistic acceptance that the Scottish game is returning to the good/bad old days? I think the latter, losers like the lot of them.

And Rangers, without CL £millions, competing with them who have had the CL £millions for years with their tainted titles and an opposition only interested in fighting for second place?

What will happen when the Scum don’t have the CL £millions, like next year?

The good news for the rest of the wee diddy teams, including the sheep, is that they are not laughing at them anymore, not due to any respect because they are too worried about us. For proof, if needed, look at the ridiculous conspiracy stories that have suddenly reappeared after all those years, when they were laughing at the wee diddy teams whilst counting their free CL £millions.

Rangers will never settle for second place, that’s why we are not losers, like the lot of them.

We Are The People!

An absolute embarrassment of a man.

Played the ‘big Rangers man’ card when he played for us only to be shown up as a shitebag tim arse licking little bastard in reality.

Getting ready to give them ‘help’ in the run in no doubt as usual.

I would really of struggled going to Ibrox if we had signed him as manger.

Total bottle merchant.

Maybe it's his attempt at mind games but it's pointless coming from him, even if they did get close they'd bottle it as usual.

You get the feeling mccinnes would be happy for Celtic to win every game so they could fight it out with us for second.

He’s already thrown in the towel how can players give their all and have respect for a Lilly livered piece of shite like that.

Last edited:
Never thought i could hate an ex Rangers player.

I was wrong - Mcinnes is a sun tanned nanny and the sheep fans will turn on him as soon as they realise their halycon days of finnishing 2nd are over.

Aberdeen where finnishing 2nd is to win -loser of a man

Aberdeen don't give a %^*& about winning the league.

They only care about getting one over on us and if that means not bothering their arse against the mentally challengeds then so be it.

I just can't believe McInnes played in our 9iar team, a team full.of winners from top to bottom, Walter must read his comments and shake his head in disbelief.
He was Walter's choice for manager was he not?

Level on points at the turn of the year having played a game more but there is no title race ?

His club are still bang in contention yet he's completely written them off.
Let's try and hang onto 3rd or 4th and hope for a good run in the Scottish cup.

That's about the level of his ambition right there.
What a confidence booster this must be for his own players.

So despite being only 3 points behind, having players returning from injury, and being on a 7 game unbeaten run, he has given up? What a loser.

We can thank our lucky stars that spineless shitbag didn't become our manager. Sheep fans should be demanding his head on a stick for that defeatist guff.

His team won 8 games in December he got manager of the month his player got player of the month 3 points off the top of the league the form team going into the second half of the season and he says that.

What an inspiration he is

Was honestly the happiest guy on the planet when he turned us down, fucking awful manager, he's done hee haw at Aberdeen buys journeymen year in year out youth players at Aberdeen have no fucking chance. Fraud.
This is the truth.

No wonder Rodgers touted Murty, McInnes and Tommy bloody Wright as ‘good candidates’ for the Rangers job. They’d have loved a small time loser in charge here - a guaranteed 10 in a row, to hell with actually earning it. Gerrard and co has to be the biggest blindside in football history, hence the panic we’re now seeing.

Even if this is an attempt at reverse psychology it is piss poor, who cares tho’? They are a team of scum followed by scum. I’d want him hinted for this patter, like others I was utterly delighted when he chickened out- he was never going to be being enough to fill that seat.
Still laughing like a drain at the stitch up between them and them last year that saw them finish 3rd; talk about backfiring? Reward = Burnley and first round exit!!
Bwahaha

To think that nugget could have been our manager .... we truly dodged a bullet there :oops:

It appears the shit house is rather bitter.

He is where he belongs, the bitterest and shittest ‘support’ in the land.

To me i think he thinks hes playing 'mind games', when actually he looks daft but is also sucking any belief and desire his team may of had right out of them.

Hes either thick or he genuinly has given up while only being 3pts behind, either or i thank my lucky stars we didnt get landed with this bawbag.

A complete skid mark .

As a former player and supposed fan , he didn’t even have the decency to formally let Rangers know he wouldn’t be coming when we thought we had our man .

I was mentally searching for the right way to respond to this.

Skid mark.

Perfect :D

Back