Defensively very sound

The Goal Machine

Goalkeeper and back 4 were sound.

Centre backs were very sound and Barasic very good.

A very good performance and it could have been more.

I thought we were a tad exposed at times on our right side but admittedly against a high level of opponent. Helander and Borna were superb and the keeper was just outstanding.

Borna and Helander were very good.Tav was quiet and Goldson keeps making little mistakes such as sliding into the 6 yard box when they played the ball across the box. A slight touch and it could've ended up in the net.

I actually think our captain's form has been fucking dreadful for weeks now, including tonight.

But that's a conversation for another day, tonight the team have delivered a perfect birthday present and my new baby daughter is getting home from the hospital tomorrow so I'm away to pour myself a large single malt then off for a kip.

Tav was very weak defensively.
Caught sleeping
However, us giving the ball away didnt help by exposing him too far up the park

1st half we were solid but 2nd half we were very exposed especially down the right side. Tav was quiet and Goldson done rightly but still makes me nervous !

Good thing is though, we are not even out of 1st gear yet and we are winning our games wait until we start moving up the gears!

Back